Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 17253
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17028

    Ciana. NUTS!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-6055097ac76b

    This one seemed very promising, met a couple times and then when deed time comes she wants to change the agreement and then says she doesn't think she can have sex for money. Also says she doesn't drink then downs a bunch of cocktails. Andy, Andrea, Ciana. Comes right out and tells me she's crazy. Calls her pimp and wants me to "talk" to him on the phone. Just stay away!

  2. #17027

    Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkaNamedSlik  [View Original Post]
    SB is not mostly bots you just have to know how to use it. Most of the girls on SB are also on Seeking or used to be. The thing about SB is that it auto sends messages from girls accounts to get you to pay to unlock the message. Never unlock a message from a girl that you didn't like or message first. Other than that it's just like any other site.
    Thanks for that tip! I might then give SB a try, following my initial experiences with subscribing to Sugarbook.

  3. #17026
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    That's possible, but I feel like that's a losing plan of action, if so. In the meantime, I'm giving Sugarbook a try, as it has a 1 month subscription option and I read some decent reports on it in my local forum (LA). I miss the chat feature of SDM, though, as well as the option to match with a girl when she has liked your profile. Plus the filters, search and sort options are better on SDM than Sugarbook. I'd consider the SB site, but I read mostly all negative experiences from other guys here about how it nickel & dimes you and is mostly bots.

    I'm also finding out an odd aspect to Sugarbook. I only look for SB's local to me and started chatting with someone who's location said Los Angeles. She shared her digits with me, but it was an out of state area code. Not that uncommon. Then I noticed her profile changed to say San Jose. I asked her about this and she said she's in Utah, she has no idea why her profile says she's in California at all. So. Is this site rigging the girl's locations so we'll message who we think is local?
    SB is not mostly bots you just have to know how to use it. Most of the girls on SB are also on Seeking or used to be. The thing about SB is that it auto sends messages from girls accounts to get you to pay to unlock the message. Never unlock a message from a girl that you didn't like or message first. Other than that it's just like any other site.

  4. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    Are you on auto renewal?
    I am. Or rather, I was. And I was told explicitly my auto renewal would renew at the higher rate.

  5. #17024

    Could be!

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    They're trying to like Seeking pretending to be legitimate dating site. Maybe Secret Benefits will get better.
    That's possible, but I feel like that's a losing plan of action, if so. In the meantime, I'm giving Sugarbook a try, as it has a 1 month subscription option and I read some decent reports on it in my local forum (LA). I miss the chat feature of SDM, though, as well as the option to match with a girl when she has liked your profile. Plus the filters, search and sort options are better on SDM than Sugarbook. I'd consider the SB site, but I read mostly all negative experiences from other guys here about how it nickel & dimes you and is mostly bots.

    I'm also finding out an odd aspect to Sugarbook. I only look for SB's local to me and started chatting with someone who's location said Los Angeles. She shared her digits with me, but it was an out of state area code. Not that uncommon. Then I noticed her profile changed to say San Jose. I asked her about this and she said she's in Utah, she has no idea why her profile says she's in California at all. So. Is this site rigging the girl's locations so we'll message who we think is local?

  6. #17023

    Being priced out

    They're trying to like Seeking pretending to be legitimate dating site. Maybe Secret Benefits will get better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.

  7. #17022
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I also inquired and was told contradictory information.
    Are you on auto renewal?

  8. #17021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    Just a follow up. I reached out to SDM support about the popup dialog box. They confirmed as long as your subscription is auto renewed, the $30/ m ($90 renewal rate) is locked in.
    Interesting. I also inquired and was told contradictory information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-12 161008.jpg‎  

  9. #17020
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the subscriptions tab and then try to cancel this is the dialog box that pops up.
    Just a follow up. I reached out to SDM support about the popup dialog box. They confirmed as long as your subscription is auto renewed, the $30/ m ($90 renewal rate) is locked in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-11 142202.jpg‎  

  10. #17019
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.
    If you click on the subscriptions tab and then try to cancel this is the dialog box that pops up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-11 141805.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-11 141239.jpg‎  

  11. #17018

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by JahCool  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, my scrip just ended and went to reup for 3 more months and its 420 now? SDM has lost their minds.
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.

  12. #17017
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Since last year I will usually subscribe off and on every month (when it was $50) and my subscription just ended on Wednesday so I hadn't even looked to see if there was a price change. But WTF, from $50 for a month to $160?! That is insane! You're right, it's as bad as SA.
    Whoa, my scrip just ended and went to reup for 3 more months and its 420 now? SDM has lost their minds.

  13. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    I did a bit of cleanup of my mailbox. For those who want to monger internationally, the internationalsexguide has lots of useful information from out of USA mongers in each country you can think. The setup is similar to the usaesexguide. The only caveat is that recently there is an annual subscription fee ($25 I believe) if you want to DM users and to view attachments. If I am not mistaken the internationalsexguide is a spinoff from the usasexguide (maybe owned / operated by the same folks? I use both depending on where I am mongering. See the link below.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php
    Mongering internationally really is a totally different, and refreshing, experience. The internationalsexguide site is very useful, especially for Germany. The info on AO parties and brothels was eye opening and led to a lot of crazy fun. The nice thing about playing abroad is the regulated nature of mongering means more safety and testing, etc. If you haven't creampied a young Baltic or Slavic girl 1/2 your age you haven't really lived.

  14. #17015

    Had one of those this week

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    The majority of girls on seeking are now dropping some "sugar life influencer" quotes because they know their worth and won't do anything for less than 5/6. If I hear that I just decline, some are offended and block you other will immeadatly start negotiation against themselves because they know its BS.
    I had a conversation (phone call) with one of those who told me she had a SD that was giving her $15 K a month, unlimited visits. I asked why it ended "he married someone". BULLSHIT. It never happened is my guess. Then she says she's willing to do $3 k month for unlimited visits. I didn't shut the door on that, I'm going to play hooker math skills 101 on her and say I'll do 300 ppm for unlimited visits and watch her head spin around. She had stated her ppm was 700. Just because a girl says 5-6 that doesn't get an immediate NO, I work the numbers against them and tell them I want something more consistent than 1 time a month 2 times max.

  15. #17014

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    You all seen the new pricing structure for SDM? $160 a month for basic premium. I might as well do seeking then. Guess ill keep what I have for now. Don't even look at the platinum and chairman plans LOL.
    Since last year I will usually subscribe off and on every month (when it was $50) and my subscription just ended on Wednesday so I hadn't even looked to see if there was a price change. But WTF, from $50 for a month to $160?! That is insane! You're right, it's as bad as SA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape