rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 17249
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16994

    Top quality cheap services

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I would appreciate more info. Looks like your DM is full and you need to cleanup your inbox.

    I do have a local 23 yo Asian that is fun and my regular. I don't have a problem in sharing her info.
    I did a bit of cleanup of my mailbox. For those who want to monger internationally, the internationalsexguide has lots of useful information from out of USA mongers in each country you can think. The setup is similar to the usaesexguide. The only caveat is that recently there is an annual subscription fee ($25 I believe) if you want to DM users and to view attachments. If I am not mistaken the internationalsexguide is a spinoff from the usasexguide (maybe owned / operated by the same folks? I use both depending on where I am mongering. See the link below.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php

  2. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right bro. 2-300 girls are more fun and I did multiple times in a session and overnights with them just by getting a reasonable to go to the room.
    I completely agree! I've been seeing a MILF type lady on Seeking Arrangements for about 5 years at $250 per meet at her place. One of my best experiences ever! She removed her ad on Seeking about 3+ years ago. I just have to work around her demanding civilian job and family schedule.

  3. #16992

    Top quality cheap services

    Bro, I would appreciate more info. Looks like your DM is full and you need to cleanup your inbox.

    I do have a local 23 yo Asian that is fun and my regular. I don't have a problem in sharing her info.

    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    I still monger here at home in USA, but I strongly recommend out of USA for top quality girls for cheap. I went to New Delhi, India earlier this year and had top quality girls, who offered top quality services at reasonable prices. I even had a threesome with $100 to each girl (the monger who connected me with them suggested $80 but I came unprepared with only $100 bills with me), and I was with them fucking and frolicking in the bed with them for over 3 hours. Last year it was Nairobi, Kenya with multiple hours each with top quality girls for less than $100 each session. For me at 65, quick visits or half hour or even an hour session with clock watchers doesn't work very well for me anymore, thus my annual pilgrimage to an away land for quality services at cheap prices to help satisfy my desires.

  4. #16991

    Absolutely right

    You are absolutely right bro. 2-300 girls are more fun and I did multiple times in a session and overnights with them just by getting a reasonable to go to the room.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for girls who are semi-GF type, not escorts. The higher the price point, the more likely they are to have an escort mentality. In a lot of ways, keeping the allowance to something reasonable eliminates a LOT of girls who are really just escorts-with-more-steps. A girl who is used to 500+ per date is never going to fuck you for free or for fun. A 200 or 300 girl will absolutely just text you in the middle of the night "You up?" for a freebie because she's horny and knows your fun and safe. A 500+ girl ain't coming out her panties for anything less than what you paid her previously. As always, exceptions exist, but I did an analysis a year or so back when I went on a bit of a Seeking / sugaring frenzy, smashed like 7-8 girls in a little over a month, and conclusively I found the 2-300 ones were more fun, and better fucks, than the high priced "pillow princesses" who were often clock watchers, starfish, or just boring. And the 2-300 girls were always super grateful to be taken out for dinner or to a movie, and were usually open to multiple dates a week (my 200 PPM became a 200 weekly). Why pay a boring girl 500 for a few hours of mediocre sex when I can pay 200 to a girl who will fuck me multiple times a week and doesn't have "no" in her vocabulary?

  5. #16990

    Higher prices drive away the GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by NoswtTea  [View Original Post]
    I agree that price point does not dictate service whatsoever, however, the best experience I've ever had on Seeking / SDM was $500, I have a regular here I see that is $800, but I've also had fun with $200.

    My preference is daily rates so if I can do 6-800 for a "day" and I'm getting multiple sog, then I'm happy. I travel to NY and Vegas at least once a year and have ladies there - $600/ day in Vegas and $750/ day in NY, but we literally spend all day with each other and often times sleep over. But they're also genuinely fun and good conversation.

    So if we're strictly talking hit and run, then yes 2-300 is good spot, otherwise I'd just go get a massage.
    I'm looking for girls who are semi-GF type, not escorts. The higher the price point, the more likely they are to have an escort mentality. In a lot of ways, keeping the allowance to something reasonable eliminates a LOT of girls who are really just escorts-with-more-steps. A girl who is used to 500+ per date is never going to fuck you for free or for fun. A 200 or 300 girl will absolutely just text you in the middle of the night "You up?" for a freebie because she's horny and knows your fun and safe. A 500+ girl ain't coming out her panties for anything less than what you paid her previously. As always, exceptions exist, but I did an analysis a year or so back when I went on a bit of a Seeking / sugaring frenzy, smashed like 7-8 girls in a little over a month, and conclusively I found the 2-300 ones were more fun, and better fucks, than the high priced "pillow princesses" who were often clock watchers, starfish, or just boring. And the 2-300 girls were always super grateful to be taken out for dinner or to a movie, and were usually open to multiple dates a week (my 200 PPM became a 200 weekly). Why pay a boring girl 500 for a few hours of mediocre sex when I can pay 200 to a girl who will fuck me multiple times a week and doesn't have "no" in her vocabulary?

  6. #16989

    Top quality cheap services

    Quote Originally Posted by TJennings7024  [View Original Post]
    Be careful! But also if you want to minimize the danger factor and still get bang for your buck. Canada is a nice option as well. Currency works very well in our favor. Southern Europe is also incredible but obv not a dirt cheap vacation. But you're getting top notch talent for cheap.
    I still monger here at home in USA, but I strongly recommend out of USA for top quality girls for cheap. I went to New Delhi, India earlier this year and had top quality girls, who offered top quality services at reasonable prices. I even had a threesome with $100 to each girl (the monger who connected me with them suggested $80 but I came unprepared with only $100 bills with me), and I was with them fucking and frolicking in the bed with them for over 3 hours. Last year it was Nairobi, Kenya with multiple hours each with top quality girls for less than $100 each session. For me at 65, quick visits or half hour or even an hour session with clock watchers doesn't work very well for me anymore, thus my annual pilgrimage to an away land for quality services at cheap prices to help satisfy my desires.

  7. #16988
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    To avoid the local GPS prices, I am planning to go to Medellin, Columbia in July. Never been there and would like to try. I know lot of guys from here went there and had a better experience. Feel free to DM me if you want to join and we can plan accordingly.
    Be careful! But also if you want to minimize the danger factor and still get bang for your buck. Canada is a nice option as well. Currency works very well in our favor. Southern Europe is also incredible but obv not a dirt cheap vacation. But you're getting top notch talent for cheap.

  8. #16987
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    To avoid the local GPS prices, I am planning to go to Medellin, Columbia in July. Never been there and would like to try. I know lot of guys from here went there and had a better experience. Feel free to DM me if you want to join and we can plan accordingly.
    Have fun, but be very cautious of the scopolamine (Devil's Breath) women out there.

  9. #16986

    Price point

    You are partially correct. I am talking about SB's with no time limits not time watchers like escorts. I did multiple hours and overnights for same price but for that you need to build a connection. Most of these bitches have mental issues and they crave emotional connection in life. Once they are emotionally connected they are not time watchers and they give good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoswtTea  [View Original Post]
    I agree that price point does not dictate service whatsoever, however, the best experience I've ever had on Seeking / SDM was $500, I have a regular here I see that is $800, but I've also had fun with $200.

    My preference is daily rates so if I can do 6-800 for a "day" and I'm getting multiple sog, then I'm happy. I travel to NY and Vegas at least once a year and have ladies there - $600/ day in Vegas and $750/ day in NY, but we literally spend all day with each other and often times sleep over. But they're also genuinely fun and good conversation.

    So if we're strictly talking hit and run, then yes 2-300 is good spot, otherwise I'd just go get a massage.

  10. #16985

    Mostly agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    I agree. $200 is the usual and $300 is for hot girls. Nothing beyond this range.
    I agree that price point does not dictate service whatsoever, however, the best experience I've ever had on Seeking / SDM was $500, I have a regular here I see that is $800, but I've also had fun with $200.

    My preference is daily rates so if I can do 6-800 for a "day" and I'm getting multiple sog, then I'm happy. I travel to NY and Vegas at least once a year and have ladies there - $600/ day in Vegas and $750/ day in NY, but we literally spend all day with each other and often times sleep over. But they're also genuinely fun and good conversation.

    So if we're strictly talking hit and run, then yes 2-300 is good spot, otherwise I'd just go get a massage.

  11. #16984
    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]
    Michelle, 29 Lawrenceville (she's been on here for a while, so I know someone has tapped her).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-a2b19742dadc

    Thank you in advance!
    Saw couple not good reports about her, so blacklisted, not worth it.

  12. #16983

    Want to take a temporary break from local GPS prices

    To avoid the local GPS prices, I am planning to go to Medellin, Columbia in July. Never been there and would like to try. I know lot of guys from here went there and had a better experience. Feel free to DM me if you want to join and we can plan accordingly.

  13. #16982

    Nope

    I agree. $200 is the usual and $300 is for hot girls. Nothing beyond this range.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    What I've learned in this business is that price point doesn't equal good service. In my opinion, $200-$350 is the max for good service. Anything over that, you're threading into rip off territory. Chic's who charge rates like $400 plus are most likely looking for a 1 and done.

  14. #16981

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    8 as in $800? Damn.

    Well that's the main downside of paying a high PPM. In some cases, it could actually be worth it but in others they essentially end up being scammers or outright ROBs, and you are out a big chunk of change and had a terrible experience too.
    What I've learned in this business is that price point doesn't equal good service. In my opinion, $200-$350 is the max for good service. Anything over that, you're threading into rip off territory. Chic's who charge rates like $400 plus are most likely looking for a 1 and done.

  15. #16980

    Wtf!

    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]
    I started on Ashley Madison when I was 50,16 years ago. I was very successful until it went public, and the bots took over.

    I was actually very successful on Craigslist until they shut down the personals.

    I was successful on Seeking from my mid 50's until I turned 60. I am actually married to woman I met on this site (14-years younger than me). Life is good but I want some more.

    I am reaching out for some recommendations on a side piece (lie a couple times a month with maybe some travel) as I still have some good mojo. I have interest in most ay age but prefer caucasian, asian and East Indian women (just a preference even thought I have tasted all races). Prefer the shorter spinner type women but have tasted women up to 5'10" on the site here.

    Here are some I have stumbled across that peak my interest; most have favorited me back; any recommendations will be appreciated gentlemen. If any have already b ee reviewed, a link would be nice.

    Brittney, 35 Acworth.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-63231e61e0e1

    Sarah, 36 Woodstock.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-79e3950a7d4e

    Bree, 39 Holly Springs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d5ec31d04c4d

    Sam, 21 Cartersville.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-47c4127de3b1

    Michelle, 29 Lawrenceville (she's been on here for a while, so I know someone has tapped her).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-a2b19742dadc

    Mia, 31 Alpharetta.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-f05023bb514f

    Maya, 24 Atlanta (actually have communicated with her but it's been a while; a report would be nice to see if she is worth revisiting).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-d6611d540402

    Jen, 47 Villa Rica.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-cd46f60fc7cb

    Rosie, 47 Woodstock.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-39bda7e269ac

    Kayla, 31 Acworth.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-ca6f9eaca219

    Summer, 32 Kennesaw.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-b647b99a4eff

    Jennifer, 34 Woodstock.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-47d744928a28

    Thank you in advance!
    LG seeking what are you eating that at 66 need an extra piece because your younger wife can't keep up? LMAO! Brother I need the secret. I don't really go into this space a lot but Ill ask around for you. You have earned that for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape