Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 17242
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17017
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Since last year I will usually subscribe off and on every month (when it was $50) and my subscription just ended on Wednesday so I hadn't even looked to see if there was a price change. But WTF, from $50 for a month to $160?! That is insane! You're right, it's as bad as SA.
    Whoa, my scrip just ended and went to reup for 3 more months and its 420 now? SDM has lost their minds.

  2. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    I did a bit of cleanup of my mailbox. For those who want to monger internationally, the internationalsexguide has lots of useful information from out of USA mongers in each country you can think. The setup is similar to the usaesexguide. The only caveat is that recently there is an annual subscription fee ($25 I believe) if you want to DM users and to view attachments. If I am not mistaken the internationalsexguide is a spinoff from the usasexguide (maybe owned / operated by the same folks? I use both depending on where I am mongering. See the link below.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php
    Mongering internationally really is a totally different, and refreshing, experience. The internationalsexguide site is very useful, especially for Germany. The info on AO parties and brothels was eye opening and led to a lot of crazy fun. The nice thing about playing abroad is the regulated nature of mongering means more safety and testing, etc. If you haven't creampied a young Baltic or Slavic girl 1/2 your age you haven't really lived.

  3. #17015

    Had one of those this week

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    The majority of girls on seeking are now dropping some "sugar life influencer" quotes because they know their worth and won't do anything for less than 5/6. If I hear that I just decline, some are offended and block you other will immeadatly start negotiation against themselves because they know its BS.
    I had a conversation (phone call) with one of those who told me she had a SD that was giving her $15 K a month, unlimited visits. I asked why it ended "he married someone". BULLSHIT. It never happened is my guess. Then she says she's willing to do $3 k month for unlimited visits. I didn't shut the door on that, I'm going to play hooker math skills 101 on her and say I'll do 300 ppm for unlimited visits and watch her head spin around. She had stated her ppm was 700. Just because a girl says 5-6 that doesn't get an immediate NO, I work the numbers against them and tell them I want something more consistent than 1 time a month 2 times max.

  4. #17014

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    You all seen the new pricing structure for SDM? $160 a month for basic premium. I might as well do seeking then. Guess ill keep what I have for now. Don't even look at the platinum and chairman plans LOL.
    Since last year I will usually subscribe off and on every month (when it was $50) and my subscription just ended on Wednesday so I hadn't even looked to see if there was a price change. But WTF, from $50 for a month to $160?! That is insane! You're right, it's as bad as SA.

  5. #17013

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for girls who are semi-GF type, not escorts. The higher the price point, the more likely they are to have an escort mentality. In a lot of ways, keeping the allowance to something reasonable eliminates a LOT of girls who are really just escorts-with-more-steps. A girl who is used to 500+ per date is never going to fuck you for free or for fun. A 200 or 300 girl will absolutely just text you in the middle of the night "You up?" for a freebie because she's horny and knows your fun and safe. A 500+ girl ain't coming out her panties for anything less than what you paid her previously. As always, exceptions exist, but I did an analysis a year or so back when I went on a bit of a Seeking / sugaring frenzy, smashed like 7-8 girls in a little over a month, and conclusively I found the 2-300 ones were more fun, and better fucks, than the high priced "pillow princesses" who were often clock watchers, starfish, or just boring. And the 2-300 girls were always super grateful to be taken out for dinner or to a movie, and were usually open to multiple dates a week (my 200 PPM became a 200 weekly). Why pay a boring girl 500 for a few hours of mediocre sex when I can pay 200 to a girl who will fuck me multiple times a week and doesn't have "no" in her vocabulary?
    Currently smashing a (just turned 20) college chick. 200 BBFSCIP and wants me to tie her up with rope, drip hot wax on her, take pictures and videos etc. She is the girl next door type, taller and bigger than average (5-11 150/160) but not fat, let's say a 6/7. After meeting her for around a year now she texts me wanting sex more than I have bandwidth to visit. I could probably stop with the gift giving, but that is my differentiation between a girlfriend and a structured friends with benefits situation and I do not want a girlfriend.

    The majority of girls on seeking are now dropping some "sugar life influencer" quotes because they know their worth and won't do anything for less than 5/6. If I hear that I just decline, some are offended and block you other will immeadatly start negotiation against themselves because they know its BS.

  6. #17012

    SDM New Pricing

    You all seen the new pricing structure for SDM? $160 a month for basic premium. I might as well do seeking then. Guess ill keep what I have for now. Don't even look at the platinum and chairman plans LOL.

  7. #17011

    Briee

    Has anyone met Briee?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-4462b216a3f5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5850f523-e378-4daa-88b6-6da36b63d6ea_2x.jpg‎  

  8. #17010

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySays  [View Original Post]
    Have also touched base with Nataly, Autumn, and Selise.

    Selise wanted 1000. Hard pass but hell, there must be someone out there is paying that. There are plenty of options with that body type happy to accept 3-400.

    Had Nataly over for 350. Had seen her reviewed on the site under the name Sara and was previously going for 4. She's small but her boobs are top notch. She came over, had a couple drinks, we enjoyed our time together but the menu is very limited. All covered, no kissing, but she can take it rough in any position you want. Likely won't repeat but fun for a one time thing.

    Got Autumn down to 400 BB but haven't revisited anything with her. Will maybe reach back out if other options dry up.
    Connected with Morgaon. Offered 400. Said she wants 600-800 depending if she is coming to you. Pass.

  9. #17009
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I cannot understand folks paying $800/ hr for a non GFE session that only allows CBJ's and no kissing. It freakin blows my mind!
    I wouldn't even pay $200 for that, but if someone had more money than they know what to do with, it could make sense if the girl was hot enough. But I don't have that level of finances, so I cannot relate.

  10. #17008

    My first M&G

    Hello Fellow Mongers!!

    I had teouble verifying for years and I finally got my account created, have been a non-registered user on here for years. Anywho, the wife is out of town for the 4th and I have seeking a try. Paid the $150 and got a 21 why / o college chick from GA Tech, meeting her tonight and we'll see how this goes! I've only seen two providers in my life but this is the first time I tried finding a new toy through seeking. Got tired of the fake tryst profiles. Wish me luck! Will report back!

  11. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    What are you getting from a 125 lb blonde with D cup tits that you aren't getting from a 350 lb woman with A cups? "Serious question."

    Of course, generally speaking, on average the quality of the pussy goes up with the price point. And yes, there are thousands of exceptions, but that is the general rule, that usually holds.

    And 800 is nothing to many guys out there. Many of them wipe their ass with 100 bills. Even 1000 doesn't really move the needle for them. It's like 100 to me.

    Personally, I never agreed to more than 400 ppm in my life, because I have moderate net worth and income, but 800 moves you up another level or two in quality, in many cases.

    Anyway, everything I'm saying is absurdly obvious here. I would gladly be paying 1000 for the right girl, if I had that kind of money to burn and the girl was worth it. Very few would be worth it, but some would. I've had 400 girls in the past who would have been worth 1000, if I had $3 million in the bank.

    It would be frustrating to give 1000 to a ROB though. And that would happen. But again, that's like a girl stealing 100 from me, which is tough to take, but not life altering.
    I cannot understand folks paying $800/ hr for a non GFE session that only allows CBJ's and no kissing. It freakin blows my mind!

  12. #17006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I just can't wrap my mind around paying a chic $500-$800 plus. Like, where's the value in that? What are you getting out of a $500-$800 chic that you can't get out of a $200-$300 one? My question for you dudes who have $500-$800 regulars, what do you believe makes your $500-$800 worth that price point?.
    What are you getting from a 125 lb blonde with D cup tits that you aren't getting from a 350 lb woman with A cups? "Serious question."

    Of course, generally speaking, on average the quality of the pussy goes up with the price point. And yes, there are thousands of exceptions, but that is the general rule, that usually holds.

    And 800 is nothing to many guys out there. Many of them wipe their ass with 100 bills. Even 1000 doesn't really move the needle for them. It's like 100 to me.

    Personally, I never agreed to more than 400 ppm in my life, because I have moderate net worth and income, but 800 moves you up another level or two in quality, in many cases.

    Anyway, everything I'm saying is absurdly obvious here. I would gladly be paying 1000 for the right girl, if I had that kind of money to burn and the girl was worth it. Very few would be worth it, but some would. I've had 400 girls in the past who would have been worth 1000, if I had $3 million in the bank.

    It would be frustrating to give 1000 to a ROB though. And that would happen. But again, that's like a girl stealing 100 from me, which is tough to take, but not life altering.

  13. #17005

    Possible Seeking discount links.

    Ok these probably don't still work, but here are some old links to Seeking subscription discount codes from my old emails. I used these a few times on multiple accts, but they could have shut them down. But I figure you can try them if you want.

    25% off:

    https://links.email.seeking.com/ctt?...0Njc3MgS2&rt=0

    33% off:

    http://links.email.seeking.com/ctt?m...yNjM5OAS2&rt=0

    And you have to right click and do copy link, here on USAG, or it's not going to get the full link in your clipboard. Well that is for Windows browser. Not sure about on mobile. Or just click on them, I guess. Good luck and report back if they still work.

  14. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    The international scene is different everywhere. It's hard to get to Thailand, but reasonable prices if you like asian girls. Europe is as expensive as the us in most places. I love latin women my goto is Columbia where for less than $ you can get anything you want from a very hot latina that usually will not clock watch and has amazing passion. Only issue tends to be language barrier but with google translate easy to get by. On ISG check out the Medellin or Bogota forum.
    Is there something going on with the international site? When I get on there the look is fucked up and my anti virus is telling me the site is compromised.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-01 201009.jpg‎  

  15. #17003
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0  [View Original Post]
    Here are some SB's from seeking and my interactions with them.

    Selise https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f4f289ec8767.

    Wants 700 - 1000. Passed.

    Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-0f1c4d86d4bf.

    Offered 400 and she declined. Probably wants closer to 1,000, but that's just a guess.

    Breanna https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf.

    Accepted 400 then needed to reschedule our a M&G. Flaked on the rescheduled meeting and went silent.

    Nataly https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-d72dd29d7d25.

    Semi-pro. Wanted 450, accepted 300. Non-GFE but looks great, just like her pics. Very cute and on time.

    Autumn https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Offered 400, she wanted 600. Countered with 500 BB and she accepted. Haven't me up yet.
    Have also touched base with Nataly, Autumn, and Selise.

    Selise wanted 1000. Hard pass but hell, there must be someone out there is paying that. There are plenty of options with that body type happy to accept 3-400.

    Had Nataly over for 350. Had seen her reviewed on the site under the name Sara and was previously going for 4. She's small but her boobs are top notch. She came over, had a couple drinks, we enjoyed our time together but the menu is very limited. All covered, no kissing, but she can take it rough in any position you want. Likely won't repeat but fun for a one time thing.

    Got Autumn down to 400 BB but haven't revisited anything with her. Will maybe reach back out if other options dry up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape