Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 17249
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17024

    Could be!

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    They're trying to like Seeking pretending to be legitimate dating site. Maybe Secret Benefits will get better.
    That's possible, but I feel like that's a losing plan of action, if so. In the meantime, I'm giving Sugarbook a try, as it has a 1 month subscription option and I read some decent reports on it in my local forum (LA). I miss the chat feature of SDM, though, as well as the option to match with a girl when she has liked your profile. Plus the filters, search and sort options are better on SDM than Sugarbook. I'd consider the SB site, but I read mostly all negative experiences from other guys here about how it nickel & dimes you and is mostly bots.

    I'm also finding out an odd aspect to Sugarbook. I only look for SB's local to me and started chatting with someone who's location said Los Angeles. She shared her digits with me, but it was an out of state area code. Not that uncommon. Then I noticed her profile changed to say San Jose. I asked her about this and she said she's in Utah, she has no idea why her profile says she's in California at all. So. Is this site rigging the girl's locations so we'll message who we think is local?

  2. #17023

    Being priced out

    They're trying to like Seeking pretending to be legitimate dating site. Maybe Secret Benefits will get better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.

  3. #17022
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I also inquired and was told contradictory information.
    Are you on auto renewal?

  4. #17021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    Just a follow up. I reached out to SDM support about the popup dialog box. They confirmed as long as your subscription is auto renewed, the $30/ m ($90 renewal rate) is locked in.
    Interesting. I also inquired and was told contradictory information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-12 161008.jpg‎  

  5. #17020
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the subscriptions tab and then try to cancel this is the dialog box that pops up.
    Just a follow up. I reached out to SDM support about the popup dialog box. They confirmed as long as your subscription is auto renewed, the $30/ m ($90 renewal rate) is locked in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-11 142202.jpg‎  

  6. #17019
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.
    If you click on the subscriptions tab and then try to cancel this is the dialog box that pops up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-11 141805.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-11 141239.jpg‎  

  7. #17018

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by JahCool  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, my scrip just ended and went to reup for 3 more months and its 420 now? SDM has lost their minds.
    I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:

    "Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".

    None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.

  8. #17017
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Since last year I will usually subscribe off and on every month (when it was $50) and my subscription just ended on Wednesday so I hadn't even looked to see if there was a price change. But WTF, from $50 for a month to $160?! That is insane! You're right, it's as bad as SA.
    Whoa, my scrip just ended and went to reup for 3 more months and its 420 now? SDM has lost their minds.

  9. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    I did a bit of cleanup of my mailbox. For those who want to monger internationally, the internationalsexguide has lots of useful information from out of USA mongers in each country you can think. The setup is similar to the usaesexguide. The only caveat is that recently there is an annual subscription fee ($25 I believe) if you want to DM users and to view attachments. If I am not mistaken the internationalsexguide is a spinoff from the usasexguide (maybe owned / operated by the same folks? I use both depending on where I am mongering. See the link below.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php
    Mongering internationally really is a totally different, and refreshing, experience. The internationalsexguide site is very useful, especially for Germany. The info on AO parties and brothels was eye opening and led to a lot of crazy fun. The nice thing about playing abroad is the regulated nature of mongering means more safety and testing, etc. If you haven't creampied a young Baltic or Slavic girl 1/2 your age you haven't really lived.

  10. #17015

    Had one of those this week

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    The majority of girls on seeking are now dropping some "sugar life influencer" quotes because they know their worth and won't do anything for less than 5/6. If I hear that I just decline, some are offended and block you other will immeadatly start negotiation against themselves because they know its BS.
    I had a conversation (phone call) with one of those who told me she had a SD that was giving her $15 K a month, unlimited visits. I asked why it ended "he married someone". BULLSHIT. It never happened is my guess. Then she says she's willing to do $3 k month for unlimited visits. I didn't shut the door on that, I'm going to play hooker math skills 101 on her and say I'll do 300 ppm for unlimited visits and watch her head spin around. She had stated her ppm was 700. Just because a girl says 5-6 that doesn't get an immediate NO, I work the numbers against them and tell them I want something more consistent than 1 time a month 2 times max.

  11. #17014

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    You all seen the new pricing structure for SDM? $160 a month for basic premium. I might as well do seeking then. Guess ill keep what I have for now. Don't even look at the platinum and chairman plans LOL.
    Since last year I will usually subscribe off and on every month (when it was $50) and my subscription just ended on Wednesday so I hadn't even looked to see if there was a price change. But WTF, from $50 for a month to $160?! That is insane! You're right, it's as bad as SA.

  12. #17013

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for girls who are semi-GF type, not escorts. The higher the price point, the more likely they are to have an escort mentality. In a lot of ways, keeping the allowance to something reasonable eliminates a LOT of girls who are really just escorts-with-more-steps. A girl who is used to 500+ per date is never going to fuck you for free or for fun. A 200 or 300 girl will absolutely just text you in the middle of the night "You up?" for a freebie because she's horny and knows your fun and safe. A 500+ girl ain't coming out her panties for anything less than what you paid her previously. As always, exceptions exist, but I did an analysis a year or so back when I went on a bit of a Seeking / sugaring frenzy, smashed like 7-8 girls in a little over a month, and conclusively I found the 2-300 ones were more fun, and better fucks, than the high priced "pillow princesses" who were often clock watchers, starfish, or just boring. And the 2-300 girls were always super grateful to be taken out for dinner or to a movie, and were usually open to multiple dates a week (my 200 PPM became a 200 weekly). Why pay a boring girl 500 for a few hours of mediocre sex when I can pay 200 to a girl who will fuck me multiple times a week and doesn't have "no" in her vocabulary?
    Currently smashing a (just turned 20) college chick. 200 BBFSCIP and wants me to tie her up with rope, drip hot wax on her, take pictures and videos etc. She is the girl next door type, taller and bigger than average (5-11 150/160) but not fat, let's say a 6/7. After meeting her for around a year now she texts me wanting sex more than I have bandwidth to visit. I could probably stop with the gift giving, but that is my differentiation between a girlfriend and a structured friends with benefits situation and I do not want a girlfriend.

    The majority of girls on seeking are now dropping some "sugar life influencer" quotes because they know their worth and won't do anything for less than 5/6. If I hear that I just decline, some are offended and block you other will immeadatly start negotiation against themselves because they know its BS.

  13. #17012

    SDM New Pricing

    You all seen the new pricing structure for SDM? $160 a month for basic premium. I might as well do seeking then. Guess ill keep what I have for now. Don't even look at the platinum and chairman plans LOL.

  14. #17011

    Briee

    Has anyone met Briee?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-4462b216a3f5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5850f523-e378-4daa-88b6-6da36b63d6ea_2x.jpg‎  

  15. #17010

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySays  [View Original Post]
    Have also touched base with Nataly, Autumn, and Selise.

    Selise wanted 1000. Hard pass but hell, there must be someone out there is paying that. There are plenty of options with that body type happy to accept 3-400.

    Had Nataly over for 350. Had seen her reviewed on the site under the name Sara and was previously going for 4. She's small but her boobs are top notch. She came over, had a couple drinks, we enjoyed our time together but the menu is very limited. All covered, no kissing, but she can take it rough in any position you want. Likely won't repeat but fun for a one time thing.

    Got Autumn down to 400 BB but haven't revisited anything with her. Will maybe reach back out if other options dry up.
    Connected with Morgaon. Offered 400. Said she wants 600-800 depending if she is coming to you. Pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape