Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 17249
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17039

    Bella

    Yes, she is Bella and I saw her many times couple of years ago. She behaves like a semi pro but not an SB, she hosts in cheap motels.

    Only reason I saw her many times is because she is a read head and gives good head.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b2b2ee1afb43

    I think this one has been around for a while, but her name is different. I recognize a couple of pics from years ago. Has someone seen her?

  2. #17038

    Elia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b2b2ee1afb43

    I think this one has been around for a while, but her name is different. I recognize a couple of pics from years ago. Has someone seen her?

  3. #17037

    Breanna

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf

    She was mentioned a while ago. Someone said she flaked on a M&G. But, I thinks she's been on the site for a while, so I wonder if someone has seen her. ?

  4. #17036
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, be careful out there. I'm taking doxycycline as we speak.
    Mgen is no joke.

  5. #17035

    If you have a little charm you can try fet app

    If you have a little charm you can try fet app and score lot of women easily.

    The yearly subscription through their website is $89 and $99 on the app.

    https://www.fet-app.com/invite/3466290

    Since this is kinda dating app, with your charm you can get between the woman's legs for free.

  6. #17034

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Especially a post 30's girl. Honestly if you're sure you can't charm her down, and most "know her worth" girls can't, then I like to leave them with a little comment about their age as I get ready to block them, try to give them a little perspective on their "worth. " They say 500, you respond "Oh, I didn't realize you were 20. I thought your profile said 35. ".
    35 with kids is not prime, but most ladies think they are like wine and become better with age. There are unicorns over 30 with kids that still feel like new, but those are the rare exceptions not the rule. I only visit ATL for work so don't put in much effort when I get hit with "Know my worth. " I think I closed her out with a statement that I would love to meet her but can't justify the expense when I have college girls asking me for half and they are a lot of fun too. I have also stopped blocking. I now opt for USER NOTES and add the phone number birth control status and this one "wants to meet for dinner at 5:00" then hide the profile. That way I can still look up the profile for my notes if someone wants intel and posts a link.

    If I am really digging a lady and want to negotiate I will tell them I will think about it and try to setup a meet to negotiate in person over coffee / drinks. After chatting, some charm, and you see them relax after realizing you are not a serial killer, I offer a win / win choice. "We can call it an evening and I will give you a small gift for meeting me for coffee (usually $50 in small bills to appear more substantial in a sealed envelope to cover gas and parking) or I offer x for the evening with amount depending on location, attraction and the sexual "no list" usually 200-300 never over 400.

  7. #17033

    Probably a stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    I assume she's and escort but I can't find her page anywhere. Does anyone know anything about her -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-53d539a854d1
    Not sure she's an escort, but if I was a betting man I'd put a large bet on stripper. The giveaway is the tattoo on the lower stomach that goes down to the pubic area.

    Also looking at her photos more closely, you can absolutely see the one where she is in the silver outfit is her at a strip club. You can see a roll of dollar bills on her garter. So yeah, almost certainly real, but stripper means she's a pro with more steps. Probably easy to close, but you'll pay the "stripper tax" to get between her legs.

  8. #17032

    "knows her worth" always means "no they don't"

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    35 with at least one kid, hit me up and I thought I was going to find a gem. Nope, wanted 5 bills. Lives in Sandy Springs but profile keeps bouncing around, 95% sure she is real and fishing hard for a simp.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6b769e795c90
    Especially a post 30's girl. Honestly if you're sure you can't charm her down, and most "know her worth" girls can't, then I like to leave them with a little comment about their age as I get ready to block them, try to give them a little perspective on their "worth. " They say 500, you respond "Oh, I didn't realize you were 20. I thought your profile said 35. ".

  9. #17031

    River

    I assume she's and escort but I can't find her page anywhere. Does anyone know anything about her -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-53d539a854d1

  10. #17030

    Mia

    Has anyone met Mia before -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-f05023bb514f

    I think she's been mentioned in the past. Couldn't find a review though.

  11. #17029

    Knows Her Worth

    35 with at least one kid, hit me up and I thought I was going to find a gem. Nope, wanted 5 bills. Lives in Sandy Springs but profile keeps bouncing around, 95% sure she is real and fishing hard for a simp.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6b769e795c90

  12. #17028

    Ciana. NUTS!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-6055097ac76b

    This one seemed very promising, met a couple times and then when deed time comes she wants to change the agreement and then says she doesn't think she can have sex for money. Also says she doesn't drink then downs a bunch of cocktails. Andy, Andrea, Ciana. Comes right out and tells me she's crazy. Calls her pimp and wants me to "talk" to him on the phone. Just stay away!

  13. #17027

    Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkaNamedSlik  [View Original Post]
    SB is not mostly bots you just have to know how to use it. Most of the girls on SB are also on Seeking or used to be. The thing about SB is that it auto sends messages from girls accounts to get you to pay to unlock the message. Never unlock a message from a girl that you didn't like or message first. Other than that it's just like any other site.
    Thanks for that tip! I might then give SB a try, following my initial experiences with subscribing to Sugarbook.

  14. #17026
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    That's possible, but I feel like that's a losing plan of action, if so. In the meantime, I'm giving Sugarbook a try, as it has a 1 month subscription option and I read some decent reports on it in my local forum (LA). I miss the chat feature of SDM, though, as well as the option to match with a girl when she has liked your profile. Plus the filters, search and sort options are better on SDM than Sugarbook. I'd consider the SB site, but I read mostly all negative experiences from other guys here about how it nickel & dimes you and is mostly bots.

    I'm also finding out an odd aspect to Sugarbook. I only look for SB's local to me and started chatting with someone who's location said Los Angeles. She shared her digits with me, but it was an out of state area code. Not that uncommon. Then I noticed her profile changed to say San Jose. I asked her about this and she said she's in Utah, she has no idea why her profile says she's in California at all. So. Is this site rigging the girl's locations so we'll message who we think is local?
    SB is not mostly bots you just have to know how to use it. Most of the girls on SB are also on Seeking or used to be. The thing about SB is that it auto sends messages from girls accounts to get you to pay to unlock the message. Never unlock a message from a girl that you didn't like or message first. Other than that it's just like any other site.

  15. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    Are you on auto renewal?
    I am. Or rather, I was. And I was told explicitly my auto renewal would renew at the higher rate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape