Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 17246
-
07-12-26 16:11 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 70Interesting. I also inquired and was told contradictory information.
Originally Posted by Jims2321
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 22:05 #17020Senior Member

Posts: 333Just a follow up. I reached out to SDM support about the popup dialog box. They confirmed as long as your subscription is auto renewed, the $30/ m ($90 renewal rate) is locked in.
Originally Posted by Jims2321
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 14:19 #17019Senior Member

Posts: 333If you click on the subscriptions tab and then try to cancel this is the dialog box that pops up.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 12:04 #17018Senior Member

Posts: 235Exactly
I sent a complaint to the site and received this reply:
Originally Posted by JahCool
[View Original Post]
"Our pricing adjustments allow us to continue enhancing the quality of our service, maintaining a secure and reliable platform, and improving features that support our members' experience. Along with the pricing update, we are continuing to enhance higher-value services, including premium support-related features such as Chairman Service, Dating Assistant Service, and Waitlist-related service improvements. ".
None of those "higher-value services" mean anything to me. It's as if the owners of SDM suddenly want to gut their membership base of anyone except the top 1%. It will become a ghost town over there.
-
07-11-26 11:43 #17017Senior Member

Posts: 184Whoa, my scrip just ended and went to reup for 3 more months and its 420 now? SDM has lost their minds.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 02:06 #17016Senior Member

Posts: 286Mongering internationally really is a totally different, and refreshing, experience. The internationalsexguide site is very useful, especially for Germany. The info on AO parties and brothels was eye opening and led to a lot of crazy fun. The nice thing about playing abroad is the regulated nature of mongering means more safety and testing, etc. If you haven't creampied a young Baltic or Slavic girl 1/2 your age you haven't really lived.
Originally Posted by CudjoeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 11:36 #17015Senior Member

Posts: 534Had one of those this week
I had a conversation (phone call) with one of those who told me she had a SD that was giving her $15 K a month, unlimited visits. I asked why it ended "he married someone". BULLSHIT. It never happened is my guess. Then she says she's willing to do $3 k month for unlimited visits. I didn't shut the door on that, I'm going to play hooker math skills 101 on her and say I'll do 300 ppm for unlimited visits and watch her head spin around. She had stated her ppm was 700. Just because a girl says 5-6 that doesn't get an immediate NO, I work the numbers against them and tell them I want something more consistent than 1 time a month 2 times max.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 11:35 #17014Senior Member

Posts: 235Wtf?
Since last year I will usually subscribe off and on every month (when it was $50) and my subscription just ended on Wednesday so I hadn't even looked to see if there was a price change. But WTF, from $50 for a month to $160?! That is insane! You're right, it's as bad as SA.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 10:59 #17013Senior Member

Posts: 808Truth
Currently smashing a (just turned 20) college chick. 200 BBFSCIP and wants me to tie her up with rope, drip hot wax on her, take pictures and videos etc. She is the girl next door type, taller and bigger than average (5-11 150/160) but not fat, let's say a 6/7. After meeting her for around a year now she texts me wanting sex more than I have bandwidth to visit. I could probably stop with the gift giving, but that is my differentiation between a girlfriend and a structured friends with benefits situation and I do not want a girlfriend.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
The majority of girls on seeking are now dropping some "sugar life influencer" quotes because they know their worth and won't do anything for less than 5/6. If I hear that I just decline, some are offended and block you other will immeadatly start negotiation against themselves because they know its BS.
-
07-08-26 18:46 #17012Senior Member

Posts: 303SDM New Pricing
You all seen the new pricing structure for SDM? $160 a month for basic premium. I might as well do seeking then. Guess ill keep what I have for now. Don't even look at the platinum and chairman plans LOL.
-
07-08-26 12:40 #17011Senior Member

Posts: 274Briee
Has anyone met Briee?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-4462b216a3f5
-
07-06-26 13:34 #17010Regular Member

Posts: 15Morgan
Connected with Morgaon. Offered 400. Said she wants 600-800 depending if she is coming to you. Pass.
Originally Posted by GuySays
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 20:53 #17009Senior Member

Posts: 1843I wouldn't even pay $200 for that, but if someone had more money than they know what to do with, it could make sense if the girl was hot enough. But I don't have that level of finances, so I cannot relate.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 19:34 #17008Regular Member

Posts: 1My first M&G
Hello Fellow Mongers!!
I had teouble verifying for years and I finally got my account created, have been a non-registered user on here for years. Anywho, the wife is out of town for the 4th and I have seeking a try. Paid the $150 and got a 21 why / o college chick from GA Tech, meeting her tonight and we'll see how this goes! I've only seen two providers in my life but this is the first time I tried finding a new toy through seeking. Got tired of the fake tryst profiles. Wish me luck! Will report back!
-
07-04-26 17:12 #17007Senior Member

Posts: 2351I cannot understand folks paying $800/ hr for a non GFE session that only allows CBJ's and no kissing. It freakin blows my mind!
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




