Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 18320
-
06-27-26 14:59 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 451Hailee
Waste of time. Sob story. Here is her tiktok <endisofaded .
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:34 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 239Couple of the chicks I was with recently, confirmed that they are reading the forum and that's one of their sources of intel on ppm levels. I think it helps as if you read the messages on the forum, majority of dudes are firm on not paying more than 400/500 so these chicks are aware of that when negotiating. Pretty much every one of them I've been with has started with 1 k + and ended in the 400/500 range, with couple of exceptions.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:30 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 329Yea. She is sounding super desperate right now. She wants 2500 in total. Of course I didn't offer or entertain that number. She agreed to a fifth of that. But now she's apparently in elkridge and not Springfield. She supposedly has a restriction that she won't tell me what it is, but she's saying she can't leave that area. I'm assuming house arrest.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
I gave pause and she ended up sending me nudes to convince me
-
06-27-26 14:23 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 239Similar pattern here as well. I ended the convo and classified her as a scam artist. Not worth it in my opinion.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:16 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 112I talked to her for quite a while. Going to ask you to pay for pics because she's got this or that issue she needs help with. Conversation just died eventually. Never met her. Maybe you'll have more luck.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:15 #17640Senior Member

Posts: 81No intel.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
It sounds like the biggest bait that ever baited a bait. Virtual at first and now wants a car date? Fake. Her pics come up with some tiktok and instagram links that usually mean fake.
Best case I'd suggest a hotel (don't check in until you literally see her) and come heavy.
-
06-27-26 13:09 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 329Hailee
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a
Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :
-
06-26-26 12:53 #17638Senior Member

Posts: 1040Damn, she is getting around!
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 06:53 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 368Yes
She's worth the $$$ that I got; super cute, natural d's, fun, likes to drink, there's a bit more, so you can dm me.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 23:43 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 455I agree, she's extremely intelligent and well traveled. Head game was decent, but in and out as quickly as possible.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 20:23 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 112Explains why the head was so good LOL.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 20:07 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 326Suddenly the GPS makes sense. She's also an escort.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
https://secrethostess.com/10801138/
https://x.com/miss_gallerist
https://www.instagram.com/filledwithyourambition/
https://tryst.link/escort/nakedlyambitious
-
06-25-26 18:13 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 329Blair
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e
Arguably the best head I've ever gotten. The knock on her is she is gps and always wants to be in and out quickly. Under 45 minutes.
-
06-25-26 16:48 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 329Yes she's the Ethiopian chick from Upper Marlboro. I had her number for months but never pulled the trigger. Worth it?
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 16:44 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 329Do yourself a favor and don't discuss allowance until you actually get to your place. Can be had for substantially lower than her quote. She’ll say 1.5 is what her last sd gave her and maybe he set up an unrealistic expectation for her.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




