Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 18311
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17651
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Plus one to this. Fucking white knights, close your man pleaser. These ****** are not giving you preferential treatment because of anything you do for them. The girls engaged in this lifestyle spread their legs for money. Any chick reading this, TFM is correct, you are not worth much and at the end of the day, you're a prostitute.
    I co-sign this and am glad these h. O. e. S are reading the forum. It helps align the expectations.

  2. #17650

    Plus 1

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's great that theyre reading the forum. You h. O. e. S are not worth more than 500 hell 400 is generous.

    NYC model types are down for 500 to 600 there are the super hot outliers that can get 800 plus.

    DC girls are barely passable compared to anywhere else.
    Plus one to this. Fucking white knights, close your man pleaser. These ****** are not giving you preferential treatment because of anything you do for them. The girls engaged in this lifestyle spread their legs for money. Any chick reading this, TFM is correct, you are not worth much and at the end of the day, you're a prostitute.

  3. #17649
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :
    I think all she wants is to sell pics and make few bucks quickly. I wouldn't waste my time.

  4. #17648

    Reup or nahhh?

    Did the month subscription. It comes to an end here soon. I'll leave an overall opinion on it here shortly. There's definitely pros and cons. Supposed to close on the hottest one of all the ones I seen tomorrow night.

    Happy hunting and stay safe.

  5. #17647
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Couple of the chicks I was with recently, confirmed that they are reading the forum and that's one of their sources of intel on ppm levels. I think it helps as if you read the messages on the forum, majority of dudes are firm on not paying more than 400/500 so these chicks are aware of that when negotiating. Pretty much every one of them I've been with has started with 1 k + and ended in the 400/500 range, with couple of exceptions.
    That's great that theyre reading the forum. You h. O. e. S are not worth more than 500 hell 400 is generous.

    NYC model types are down for 500 to 600 there are the super hot outliers that can get 800 plus.

    DC girls are barely passable compared to anywhere else.

  6. #17646
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    Talking to Dasha. Haven't discussed ppm. Meeting her for drinks next week.

  7. #17645

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :
    Waste of time. Sob story. Here is her tiktok <endisofaded .

  8. #17644
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Same approach with me. Friendly texting. I'm on her still-to-call list. She said she's traveling to TN.

    I'd do 400-500.1 k is beyond unrealistic. She'll figure this out soon and take one of us up on something reasonable.

    I just reconnected with another woman that originally wanted 1 k-1. 5 k, which ended our chat. She accepted my original 500. She's notably more attractive than Gianna. Frankly, I think all of the women I've seen in the DMV had unrealistic asks and came way down. It's a strange game in DC.
    Couple of the chicks I was with recently, confirmed that they are reading the forum and that's one of their sources of intel on ppm levels. I think it helps as if you read the messages on the forum, majority of dudes are firm on not paying more than 400/500 so these chicks are aware of that when negotiating. Pretty much every one of them I've been with has started with 1 k + and ended in the 400/500 range, with couple of exceptions.

  9. #17643
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    No intel.

    It sounds like the biggest bait that ever baited a bait. Virtual at first and now wants a car date? Fake. Her pics come up with some tiktok and instagram links that usually mean fake.

    Best case I'd suggest a hotel (don't check in until you literally see her) and come heavy.
    Yea. She is sounding super desperate right now. She wants 2500 in total. Of course I didn't offer or entertain that number. She agreed to a fifth of that. But now she's apparently in elkridge and not Springfield. She supposedly has a restriction that she won't tell me what it is, but she's saying she can't leave that area. I'm assuming house arrest.

    I gave pause and she ended up sending me nudes to convince me

  10. #17642
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session.
    Similar pattern here as well. I ended the convo and classified her as a scam artist. Not worth it in my opinion.

  11. #17641
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :
    I talked to her for quite a while. Going to ask you to pay for pics because she's got this or that issue she needs help with. Conversation just died eventually. Never met her. Maybe you'll have more luck.

  12. #17640
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :
    No intel.

    It sounds like the biggest bait that ever baited a bait. Virtual at first and now wants a car date? Fake. Her pics come up with some tiktok and instagram links that usually mean fake.

    Best case I'd suggest a hotel (don't check in until you literally see her) and come heavy.

  13. #17639

    Hailee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :

  14. #17638
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the $$$ that I got; super cute, natural d's, fun, likes to drink, there's a bit more, so you can dm me.
    Damn, she is getting around!

  15. #17637

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's the Ethiopian chick from Upper Marlboro. I had her number for months but never pulled the trigger. Worth it?
    She's worth the $$$ that I got; super cute, natural d's, fun, likes to drink, there's a bit more, so you can dm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape