Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17639

    Hailee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :

  2. #17638
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the $$$ that I got; super cute, natural d's, fun, likes to drink, there's a bit more, so you can dm me.
    Damn, she is getting around!

  3. #17637

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's the Ethiopian chick from Upper Marlboro. I had her number for months but never pulled the trigger. Worth it?
    She's worth the $$$ that I got; super cute, natural d's, fun, likes to drink, there's a bit more, so you can dm me.

  4. #17636
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    Arguably the best head I've ever gotten. The knock on her is she is gps and always wants to be in and out quickly. Under 45 minutes.
    I agree, she's extremely intelligent and well traveled. Head game was decent, but in and out as quickly as possible.

  5. #17635
    Explains why the head was so good LOL.

  6. #17634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    Arguably the best head I've ever gotten. The knock on her is she is gps and always wants to be in and out quickly. Under 45 minutes.
    Suddenly the GPS makes sense. She's also an escort.

    https://secrethostess.com/10801138/

    https://x.com/miss_gallerist

    https://www.instagram.com/filledwithyourambition/

    https://tryst.link/escort/nakedlyambitious

  7. #17633

    Blair

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    Arguably the best head I've ever gotten. The knock on her is she is gps and always wants to be in and out quickly. Under 45 minutes.

  8. #17632
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I blocked or was blocked so can't see.
    Yes she's the Ethiopian chick from Upper Marlboro. I had her number for months but never pulled the trigger. Worth it?

  9. #17631
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Same approach with me. Friendly texting. I'm on her still-to-call list. She said she's traveling to TN.

    I'd do 400-500.1 k is beyond unrealistic. She'll figure this out soon and take one of us up on something reasonable.

    I just reconnected with another woman that originally wanted 1 k-1. 5 k, which ended our chat. She accepted my original 500. She's notably more attractive than Gianna. Frankly, I think all of the women I've seen in the DMV had unrealistic asks and came way down. It's a strange game in DC.
    Do yourself a favor and don't discuss allowance until you actually get to your place. Can be had for substantially lower than her quote. She’ll say 1.5 is what her last sd gave her and maybe he set up an unrealistic expectation for her.

  10. #17630
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I met Dasha several times. She's humble and is cool with 350. Pretty open menu.

    I never discussed price with Hanna, but negotiated that she come straight to my place. Then I lost interest in the meet.

  11. #17629
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Met her. Cute and sweet girl. A M&G plus some extra innings that were fun. Language and logistics were a slight challenge.
    Communication with her is like pulling teeth, I finally just told her to reach out to me when she's interested in getting together.

  12. #17628
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    She's still asking for 1 k, definitely not paying that and hoping to get her down. She's supposedly back in Tennessee for weekend and driving back Monday. But like everyone says she does sound nice on the phone.
    She's a baby whale. Crazy how fat chicks cab demand that shit.

  13. #17627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    She's nothing if not consistent

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    She's still asking for 1 k, definitely not paying that and hoping to get her down. She's supposedly back in Tennessee for weekend and driving back Monday. But like everyone says she does sound nice on the phone.
    Same approach with me. Friendly texting. I'm on her still-to-call list. She said she's traveling to TN.

    I'd do 400-500.1 k is beyond unrealistic. She'll figure this out soon and take one of us up on something reasonable.

    I just reconnected with another woman that originally wanted 1 k-1. 5 k, which ended our chat. She accepted my original 500. She's notably more attractive than Gianna. Frankly, I think all of the women I've seen in the DMV had unrealistic asks and came way down. It's a strange game in DC.

  14. #17626

    If Hanna is the ethiopian from MD then dm me

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I blocked or was blocked so can't see.

  15. #17625

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-c68075f33d59

    She hmu last night. Haven't started discussing ppm yet.

    Anyone sample the goods?
    She's still asking for 1 k, definitely not paying that and hoping to get her down. She's supposedly back in Tennessee for weekend and driving back Monday. But like everyone says she does sound nice on the phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape