Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17644
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Same approach with me. Friendly texting. I'm on her still-to-call list. She said she's traveling to TN.

    I'd do 400-500.1 k is beyond unrealistic. She'll figure this out soon and take one of us up on something reasonable.

    I just reconnected with another woman that originally wanted 1 k-1. 5 k, which ended our chat. She accepted my original 500. She's notably more attractive than Gianna. Frankly, I think all of the women I've seen in the DMV had unrealistic asks and came way down. It's a strange game in DC.
    Couple of the chicks I was with recently, confirmed that they are reading the forum and that's one of their sources of intel on ppm levels. I think it helps as if you read the messages on the forum, majority of dudes are firm on not paying more than 400/500 so these chicks are aware of that when negotiating. Pretty much every one of them I've been with has started with 1 k + and ended in the 400/500 range, with couple of exceptions.

  2. #17643
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    No intel.

    It sounds like the biggest bait that ever baited a bait. Virtual at first and now wants a car date? Fake. Her pics come up with some tiktok and instagram links that usually mean fake.

    Best case I'd suggest a hotel (don't check in until you literally see her) and come heavy.
    Yea. She is sounding super desperate right now. She wants 2500 in total. Of course I didn't offer or entertain that number. She agreed to a fifth of that. But now she's apparently in elkridge and not Springfield. She supposedly has a restriction that she won't tell me what it is, but she's saying she can't leave that area. I'm assuming house arrest.

    I gave pause and she ended up sending me nudes to convince me

  3. #17642
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session.
    Similar pattern here as well. I ended the convo and classified her as a scam artist. Not worth it in my opinion.

  4. #17641
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :
    I talked to her for quite a while. Going to ask you to pay for pics because she's got this or that issue she needs help with. Conversation just died eventually. Never met her. Maybe you'll have more luck.

  5. #17640
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :
    No intel.

    It sounds like the biggest bait that ever baited a bait. Virtual at first and now wants a car date? Fake. Her pics come up with some tiktok and instagram links that usually mean fake.

    Best case I'd suggest a hotel (don't check in until you literally see her) and come heavy.

  6. #17639

    Hailee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone have intel on this one. She initially told me over a month ago that she wanted a virtual arrangement so I ended conversation. She randomly picked up communication with me but want me to come to her and do a car session. :

  7. #17638
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the $$$ that I got; super cute, natural d's, fun, likes to drink, there's a bit more, so you can dm me.
    Damn, she is getting around!

  8. #17637

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's the Ethiopian chick from Upper Marlboro. I had her number for months but never pulled the trigger. Worth it?
    She's worth the $$$ that I got; super cute, natural d's, fun, likes to drink, there's a bit more, so you can dm me.

  9. #17636
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    Arguably the best head I've ever gotten. The knock on her is she is gps and always wants to be in and out quickly. Under 45 minutes.
    I agree, she's extremely intelligent and well traveled. Head game was decent, but in and out as quickly as possible.

  10. #17635
    Explains why the head was so good LOL.

  11. #17634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    Arguably the best head I've ever gotten. The knock on her is she is gps and always wants to be in and out quickly. Under 45 minutes.
    Suddenly the GPS makes sense. She's also an escort.

    https://secrethostess.com/10801138/

    https://x.com/miss_gallerist

    https://www.instagram.com/filledwithyourambition/

    https://tryst.link/escort/nakedlyambitious

  12. #17633

    Blair

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    Arguably the best head I've ever gotten. The knock on her is she is gps and always wants to be in and out quickly. Under 45 minutes.

  13. #17632
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I blocked or was blocked so can't see.
    Yes she's the Ethiopian chick from Upper Marlboro. I had her number for months but never pulled the trigger. Worth it?

  14. #17631
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Same approach with me. Friendly texting. I'm on her still-to-call list. She said she's traveling to TN.

    I'd do 400-500.1 k is beyond unrealistic. She'll figure this out soon and take one of us up on something reasonable.

    I just reconnected with another woman that originally wanted 1 k-1. 5 k, which ended our chat. She accepted my original 500. She's notably more attractive than Gianna. Frankly, I think all of the women I've seen in the DMV had unrealistic asks and came way down. It's a strange game in DC.
    Do yourself a favor and don't discuss allowance until you actually get to your place. Can be had for substantially lower than her quote. She’ll say 1.5 is what her last sd gave her and maybe he set up an unrealistic expectation for her.

  15. #17630
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I met Dasha several times. She's humble and is cool with 350. Pretty open menu.

    I never discussed price with Hanna, but negotiated that she come straight to my place. Then I lost interest in the meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape