Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 18297
-
06-26-26 06:53 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 368Yes
She's worth the $$$ that I got; super cute, natural d's, fun, likes to drink, there's a bit more, so you can dm me.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 23:43 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 455I agree, she's extremely intelligent and well traveled. Head game was decent, but in and out as quickly as possible.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 20:23 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 111Explains why the head was so good LOL.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 20:07 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 326Suddenly the GPS makes sense. She's also an escort.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
https://secrethostess.com/10801138/
https://x.com/miss_gallerist
https://www.instagram.com/filledwithyourambition/
https://tryst.link/escort/nakedlyambitious
-
06-25-26 18:13 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 329Blair
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e
Arguably the best head I've ever gotten. The knock on her is she is gps and always wants to be in and out quickly. Under 45 minutes.
-
06-25-26 16:48 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 329Yes she's the Ethiopian chick from Upper Marlboro. I had her number for months but never pulled the trigger. Worth it?
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 16:44 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 329Do yourself a favor and don't discuss allowance until you actually get to your place. Can be had for substantially lower than her quote. She’ll say 1.5 is what her last sd gave her and maybe he set up an unrealistic expectation for her.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 16:43 #17630Senior Member

Posts: 329I met Dasha several times. She's humble and is cool with 350. Pretty open menu.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
I never discussed price with Hanna, but negotiated that she come straight to my place. Then I lost interest in the meet.
-
06-25-26 16:40 #17629Senior Member

Posts: 329Communication with her is like pulling teeth, I finally just told her to reach out to me when she's interested in getting together.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 15:49 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 1038She's a baby whale. Crazy how fat chicks cab demand that shit.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:08 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 166She's nothing if not consistent
Same approach with me. Friendly texting. I'm on her still-to-call list. She said she's traveling to TN.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
I'd do 400-500.1 k is beyond unrealistic. She'll figure this out soon and take one of us up on something reasonable.
I just reconnected with another woman that originally wanted 1 k-1. 5 k, which ended our chat. She accepted my original 500. She's notably more attractive than Gianna. Frankly, I think all of the women I've seen in the DMV had unrealistic asks and came way down. It's a strange game in DC.
-
06-25-26 12:28 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 368If Hanna is the ethiopian from MD then dm me
I blocked or was blocked so can't see.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 10:42 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 91Gianna
She's still asking for 1 k, definitely not paying that and hoping to get her down. She's supposedly back in Tennessee for weekend and driving back Monday. But like everyone says she does sound nice on the phone.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 10:12 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 91She has another profile where she appears huger.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-1541a8e1684a
-
06-24-26 22:42 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 228150-160 lbs
She lists her weight as 150 to 160 at 5' 6" She's hella overweight at those proportions. Not to sound like TFM but seriously guys, do better. Don't pay these bitches more than they are worth.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




