Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 406 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 6078
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxLuv  [View Original Post]
    Look closely my friend. That's 2 different girls. The tats don't match in all the pictures. Might be a real girl but 99% sure its not the one in the pictures. At the very least that's 2 different girls. And I don't know why anyone would do that on a legit post so be careful.

  2. #5987

    Little' goth ****?

    Anyone have info on? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...*/096044113285.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260625_182306_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #5986
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Dude! RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum). Just 4 posts below yours is a post that waves you off this provider. SMFH!
    It's real simple with a little research. If you Google the name she is using "Sarah sweetie" you'll find she's stealing photos from a provider up north on stg and cropping the face and head out. Come on it's not that much work. It takes a few minutes to stay safe. The real provider here is in a dump motel living with two dudes that are as shady or more than she is that all need their demons daily.

  4. #5985

    Sara Sweetie

    Dude! RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum). Just 4 posts below yours is a post that waves you off this provider. SMFH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/932758600351

    Anyone seen this one? She looks fun but comms are a little off. Quoted $. 4 $$. 4. Doesn't specify if BBFS is on the table. I'd like to know if anyone knows. TIA. Happy hunting.

  5. #5984

    Sara Sweetie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/932758600351

    Anyone seen this one? She looks fun but comms are a little off. Quoted $. 4 $$. 4. Doesn't specify if BBFS is on the table. I'd like to know if anyone knows. TIA. Happy hunting.

  6. #5983
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/531472832544

    This is the one dreamed of picking up in the River Arts district and reported on a week or so ago. She does not look as good as these pictures as most of them don't. Her pictures look like a solid 9 but in person a solid 6 or 7. She looked unshowered and looked like she just climbed out of bed at 1 pm. Today found her walking in S Asheville and stopped and picked her up. Last time agreed to. 6 but wouldn't go below $ today but did allow for BBBJ w cim and BBFS and took multiple loads for a nice 30 minutes. She always tells me don't tell anyone else what you give me. There is no reason to pay the insane rates some are trying to get. Happy hunting.
    Add is gone, post pics?

  7. #5982
    Quote Originally Posted by Appaholic  [View Original Post]
    I recommend you to find someone else. Unattractive, pics are dated, stays in shithole trailer down a muddy, ritted out road near Cane Creek / Fairview. Trust me on this one. That money could be put to better use.
    I 2nd this.

  8. #5981
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlc270  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/562863972876

    Made an appointment for a cv with her and she gave me a location to pick her up but upon arrival as soon as I parked she asked me what I was driving and immediately two guys that were walking two dogs came directly to my car and and tried to open my doors but I had them locked and took off. Definitely seemed like an intentional setup.
    Post is gone, any pics?

  9. #5980

    Bush is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/528805984401

    Gentleman please do not fall for this bs. This is the one that has been robbing people. I have her government name and all the dirty info after some research. She is more than likely getting ready to go spend some time with uncle LEO in just a few days and is desperate to make money. She is running with several men who I also have names and information on and that are also known well by Uncle LEO. These are the guys she's making videos with. She is trying to fly utr by using totally different posts and get ups to draw new people into her scam. You don't continually change everything up if you're legit. Don't get caught in a bad situation. Be careful. She is now trying to include the guys she's robbing people with in her visits. Duh.

  10. #5979

    Caution

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/562863972876

    Made an appointment for a cv with her and she gave me a location to pick her up but upon arrival as soon as I parked she asked me what I was driving and immediately two guys that were walking two dogs came directly to my car and and tried to open my doors but I had them locked and took off. Definitely seemed like an intentional setup.

  11. #5978
    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391

    I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.

    Thanks,

    DT.
    I recommend you to find someone else. Unattractive, pics are dated, stays in shithole trailer down a muddy, ritted out road near Cane Creek / Fairview. Trust me on this one. That money could be put to better use.

  12. #5977

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9306  [View Original Post]
    100% not Kylie. I used to visit with her too back in the day and actually reconnected with Kylie about 6 months ago.
    I reconnected with her also about a year ago for a few months, she is still amazing.

  13. #5976
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I think she's a rebrand of an older provider and I remember some discouraging reviews about her being in a broken down trailer somewhere and with an attitude. Sorry I can't find the reviews.

    .
    I scrolled to page 45 of STG Asheville and was reminded of her previous moniker as "The Headmaster". That's all I know. Never chose to visit.

  14. #5975

    After work

    I think she's a rebrand of an older provider and I remember some discouraging reviews about her being in a broken down trailer somewhere and with an attitude. Sorry I can't find the reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391

    I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.

    Thanks,

    DT.
    .

  15. #5974

    After work special

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391

    I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.

    Thanks,

    DT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape