LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 406 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 6080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5810

    Beware sexy blonde DD

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/539222499418

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/935146016034

    Beware of crazy chick. Messaged me asking for money cause apparently she needed a place to stay. I helped out with 20 and she proceeded to ask for more. Saying oh I just need 5 more for the room I'm scared to sleep outside. When I didn't send more money she offered vids and free incalls and what not. After a day went by she started texting me from other numbers and calling me repeatedly and FaceTiming me begging to be sent money. Kept telling me to come pick her up but I don't live in Asheville and I didn't really want to. I sent the 5 hoping she'd just go away still didn't receive any vids or anything. After that she got mad I wouldn't send more and started talking crap to me saying I'm a jerk and what not. I told her I'm done helping and she flipped out on me. Day 3 still calls texting constantly asking for more. I told her no and that I'm going to post a review so others could stay away. She immediately started saying I'm threatening her and she's going to file a police report on me and that it's crazy how I'm treating her like what? Now she's saying I'm stalking her and all kinds of weird shit. I don't even stay in Asheville LOL and she's the one that texted me begging for stuff. She's crazy and I recommend everyone to stay away. Please save your money and yourself. Help others stay away. I'm trying to get her post taken down from skip but so far no luck. I have all the screenshots if anyone needs proof. So just lmk.

  2. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9306  [View Original Post]
    100% not Kylie. I used to visit with her too back in the day and actually reconnected with Kylie about 6 months ago.
    Thanks for the correction. When I first saw this girl's ads I thought it looked like Kylie's life had taken a darker turn. I'm glad I was wrong. I hope she's doing better now.

  3. #5808

    Beware!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt828  [View Original Post]
    Khloe has run a lot of ads over the past year but no mentions on this forum despite some cute pics and long list of activities. Often runs three or four ads at the same time with inconsistent info. Some photos look pretty dated. All of which makes me wonder. She seems more scatterbrained than scammy. Anybody try her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/711044629407

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/317536994382

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/794971891308

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...5/862446180426
    If you successfully get up with her, she's usually dressed like a street urchin and just as dirty. I know. I met her once and it was remarkably underwhelming. I have no idea why I decided to give her a second chance. I must've been desperate. Second time, she robbed me. Run!

  4. #5807

    Not Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt828  [View Original Post]
    I swear I played with the same girl a few times 15 years ago when she was "Kylie Moore". The age, face and body stats line up. Back then she was very cute, quirky and fun. Now she seems a bit scary but probably not dangerous.
    100% not Kylie. I used to visit with her too back in the day and actually reconnected with Kylie about 6 months ago.

  5. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptime5068  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited with this one? What does she mean famous house?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/240445391671
    I swear I played with the same girl a few times 15 years ago when she was "Kylie Moore". The age, face and body stats line up. Back then she was very cute, quirky and fun. Now she seems a bit scary but probably not dangerous.

  6. #5805

    Khloe legit?

    Khloe has run a lot of ads over the past year but no mentions on this forum despite some cute pics and long list of activities. Often runs three or four ads at the same time with inconsistent info. Some photos look pretty dated. All of which makes me wonder. She seems more scatterbrained than scammy. Anybody try her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/711044629407

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/317536994382

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/794971891308

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...5/862446180426

  7. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptime5068  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited with this one? What does she mean famous house?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/240445391671
    Legit but covered in bad jailhouse tattoos and needed a bath when I saw her.

  8. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptime5068  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited with this one? What does she mean famous house?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/240445391671
    She was the only one of two providers who replied to me when I was in town. And Lee Lee wasted my time otp LOL, I was still going to see her even with gps pricing.

    On first try seems like yall have it rough out here with the traditional provider scene. Heads up to travelers. Maybe more time is needed. Or a local # idk. Best wishes yall.

  9. #5802

    Fun House

    Anyone visited with this one? What does she mean famous house?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/240445391671

  10. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by DMac3212  [View Original Post]
    She posts consistently but I can't find a search term to use in order to search for previous feedback. Any additional information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    First. I have not seen her. I was considering doing so as a curious experiment but some of the images in the following ad put me off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/436298201867

  11. #5800

    Any feedback from this one. She doesn't post with a name

    She posts consistently but I can't find a search term to use in order to search for previous feedback. Any additional information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Business_attire2026-03-02 105711.jpg‎  

  12. #5799

    Found the recent reports

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    I have noted Lee Lee and Molly as my top choices so far. They both seem so wonderful!!

    I have seen this lady post a lot and wondered if anyone has any info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...v/465666395739

    Olivia? PM's are welcome. Stay safe and stay well.
    Report 5732 Jan and 5684 Nov about 5 and 8 pages back tysm yall.

  13. #5798

    Appreciate the Good Feedback

    I have noted Lee Lee and Molly as my top choices so far. They both seem so wonderful!!

    I have seen this lady post a lot and wondered if anyone has any info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...v/465666395739

    Olivia? PM's are welcome. Stay safe and stay well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6236.jpg‎  

  14. #5797

    Molly

    I had a wonderful time with this escort. She was very clean. Her apartment is immaculate. It is safe and a pleasure to be there. Everything was covered but didn't mind. Excellent BJ and if you like to eat pussy she tastes great. She is a closed lip kisser but she is a doll. She took the time to clean me up afterwards nice touch. I plan to see her a lot. The damage was 180 for HHR. Wish it was less but for the the experience I got and the safety of the location. Treat her nice guys! I found her on skip the games. (Little Red Riding hood).

  15. #5796

    Visiting Asheville

    I am going to be in Asheville on Sunday. Could anyone recommend a good provider? I like a good BBBJ and Greek. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape