Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 406 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 6080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5975

    After work

    I think she's a rebrand of an older provider and I remember some discouraging reviews about her being in a broken down trailer somewhere and with an attitude. Sorry I can't find the reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391

    I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.

    Thanks,

    DT.
    .

  2. #5974

    After work special

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391

    I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.

    Thanks,

    DT.

  3. #5973

    Any contact info for Nikki?

    She was between Greenville and Asheville. We spoke on the phone and couldn't connect. I'd love to know if she's still around and if anyone has updated info if her number has changed. If she has went UTR. Please feel free to DM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260615_192016_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260615_192021_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260615_192115_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #5972

    Found her again

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/531472832544

    This is the one dreamed of picking up in the River Arts district and reported on a week or so ago. She does not look as good as these pictures as most of them don't. Her pictures look like a solid 9 but in person a solid 6 or 7. She looked unshowered and looked like she just climbed out of bed at 1 pm. Today found her walking in S Asheville and stopped and picked her up. Last time agreed to. 6 but wouldn't go below $ today but did allow for BBBJ w cim and BBFS and took multiple loads for a nice 30 minutes. She always tells me don't tell anyone else what you give me. There is no reason to pay the insane rates some are trying to get. Happy hunting.

  5. #5971
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Name? Number? New ad up somewhere?

    Link / ad went dead pretty quick.
    Haven't seen her post in almost a week and hasn't returned any messages. I think she needed some quick cash so went hard and all in and allowed everything to get what she needed and then slowed back down. I'm sure she'll be back when she needs money again and I'll let you know if I hear anything so we can all fill her up. Happy hunting.

  6. #5970
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/892347832265

    Had a dream with this one. She quoted $$. 4 for a hh but settled for $$ and agreed to BBBJ cim and BBFS. She allowed me to go over on time to almost an hr and allowed Greek. I was able to take advantage by filling her up in every way and leaving her dripping. Happy hunting fellas.
    Name? Number? New ad up somewhere?

    Link / ad went dead pretty quick.

  7. #5969

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Idk if this is the right section, but I'm going to Cherokee for my birthday this week. Was hoping to find a girl to spend time with while there. Any recommendations? Also, do girls frequent the casino?
    Your best bet is to see some talent on your way to the casino as it's rare you'll run into a provider at the casino. They charge around $ extra for outcall to the casino so keep that in mind, usually on top of an hour donation minimum. Try the bars there, I've always heard some girls get their Johns that way, maybe you'll get lucky.

  8. #5968

    Casino

    Idk if this is the right section, but I'm going to Cherokee for my birthday this week. Was hoping to find a girl to spend time with while there. Any recommendations? Also, do girls frequent the casino?

  9. #5967

    Large

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/252255784118

    Attempted to see this one and went to pick her up. Much larger in person than appears to be in the pictures in her so I passed. Happy hunting.

  10. #5966

    Tami the Weaveerville Masseuse

    Some time back there was a discussion regarding the availability of a HE. I was a very long time client for her legit massages which were excellent but there was nothing more. The bad news is she passed away a few days ago from cancer. I hope she rests in peace.

  11. #5965

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Popman  [View Original Post]
    Guys try to include a pic besides a link since most don't last long.
    She took off the "bb" part, wonder if she saw my post LOL. But any way it's this girl. I'm sure all of you recognize her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260613-104943.jpg‎  

  12. #5964

    Same girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/261815887345

    These are different pictures but same number as the one I seen for $$ hr with BBBJ, BBFS, with Greek a couple days ago. Weird that she was advertising bb services a couple days ago with different pictures but now you get blocked if you mention them? Bait and switch maybe?

  13. #5963

    Link dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/384067195366

    Anyone else remember how different she used to be when she first arrived on the scene? 250 QV, whites only, covered everything, incall only, very rude texts. That obviously worked because now you can creampie her in your car for almost 2 twenty dollar bills. Someone please take her up on that offer and let us know how it is. Has anyone ever actually seen her? I don't think I remember ever seeing reviews about her.

    #humbled.
    Guys try to include a pic besides a link since most don't last long.

  14. #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Like a nice BBW occasionally so going to try to connect w this one Saturday. Meanwhile any intel, anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...f/704259138364
    She robbed me a couple of years ago on my first and only visit with her. Irate intruder scam. Be careful.

  15. #5961
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...3/729850594836

    Had a dream with this one in a hotel in West Asheville. Photos are a little dated but still looks decent for 50's. Very good BBBJ with cim and very tight kitty. Took me a good couple minutes to get inside. Told me she doesn't allow BBFS but wasn't hard to convince her when I complained about the protection. Damage was $$ hh. Happy hunting.
    This one has been around a bit. I think if you search for "Elle" or a variation of the header of some of her old ads "simply the best" you'll find a few more reports.

    She's always insisted on no BBFS but then seems to allow it anyway. I've nutted in her several times in the past. My rating is about the same as above. Dated and filtered pics but still decent for 50+. Very slim. Kinda quirky in person and rambles. Pretty unfriendly and straight to the point during setup / planning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape