Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 6080
-
06-17-26 08:59 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 504After work
I think she's a rebrand of an older provider and I remember some discouraging reviews about her being in a broken down trailer somewhere and with an attitude. Sorry I can't find the reviews.
.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 18:40 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 90After work special
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391
I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.
Thanks,
DT.
-
06-15-26 19:28 #5973Regular Member

Posts: 18Any contact info for Nikki?
She was between Greenville and Asheville. We spoke on the phone and couldn't connect. I'd love to know if she's still around and if anyone has updated info if her number has changed. If she has went UTR. Please feel free to DM.
-
06-15-26 18:50 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 40Found her again
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/531472832544
This is the one dreamed of picking up in the River Arts district and reported on a week or so ago. She does not look as good as these pictures as most of them don't. Her pictures look like a solid 9 but in person a solid 6 or 7. She looked unshowered and looked like she just climbed out of bed at 1 pm. Today found her walking in S Asheville and stopped and picked her up. Last time agreed to. 6 but wouldn't go below $ today but did allow for BBBJ w cim and BBFS and took multiple loads for a nice 30 minutes. She always tells me don't tell anyone else what you give me. There is no reason to pay the insane rates some are trying to get. Happy hunting.
-
06-15-26 18:32 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 40Haven't seen her post in almost a week and hasn't returned any messages. I think she needed some quick cash so went hard and all in and allowed everything to get what she needed and then slowed back down. I'm sure she'll be back when she needs money again and I'll let you know if I hear anything so we can all fill her up. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 12:17 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 148Name? Number? New ad up somewhere?
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
Link / ad went dead pretty quick.
-
06-15-26 10:05 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 117Good luck
Your best bet is to see some talent on your way to the casino as it's rare you'll run into a provider at the casino. They charge around $ extra for outcall to the casino so keep that in mind, usually on top of an hour donation minimum. Try the bars there, I've always heard some girls get their Johns that way, maybe you'll get lucky.
Originally Posted by KnoxDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 20:52 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 213Casino
Idk if this is the right section, but I'm going to Cherokee for my birthday this week. Was hoping to find a girl to spend time with while there. Any recommendations? Also, do girls frequent the casino?
-
06-13-26 15:56 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 40Large
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/252255784118
Attempted to see this one and went to pick her up. Much larger in person than appears to be in the pictures in her so I passed. Happy hunting.
-
06-13-26 12:04 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 39Tami the Weaveerville Masseuse
Some time back there was a discussion regarding the availability of a HE. I was a very long time client for her legit massages which were excellent but there was nothing more. The bad news is she passed away a few days ago from cancer. I hope she rests in peace.
-
06-13-26 10:51 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 117Sorry
She took off the "bb" part, wonder if she saw my post LOL. But any way it's this girl. I'm sure all of you recognize her.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 10:47 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 40Same girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/261815887345
These are different pictures but same number as the one I seen for $$ hr with BBBJ, BBFS, with Greek a couple days ago. Weird that she was advertising bb services a couple days ago with different pictures but now you get blocked if you mention them? Bait and switch maybe?
-
06-12-26 23:42 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 447Link dead
Guys try to include a pic besides a link since most don't last long.
Originally Posted by Ace117
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 22:44 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 69She robbed me a couple of years ago on my first and only visit with her. Irate intruder scam. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 17:19 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 148This one has been around a bit. I think if you search for "Elle" or a variation of the header of some of her old ads "simply the best" you'll find a few more reports.
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
She's always insisted on no BBFS but then seems to allow it anyway. I've nutted in her several times in the past. My rating is about the same as above. Dated and filtered pics but still decent for 50+. Very slim. Kinda quirky in person and rambles. Pretty unfriendly and straight to the point during setup / planning.










Reply With Quote



