Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 6078
-
06-25-26 20:45 #5988Regular Member

Posts: 20Look closely my friend. That's 2 different girls. The tats don't match in all the pictures. Might be a real girl but 99% sure its not the one in the pictures. At the very least that's 2 different girls. And I don't know why anyone would do that on a legit post so be careful.
Originally Posted by BoxLuv
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 18:24 #5987Regular Member

Posts: 18Little' goth ****?
Anyone have info on? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...*/096044113285.
-
06-25-26 09:45 #5986Regular Member

Posts: 18It's real simple with a little research. If you Google the name she is using "Sarah sweetie" you'll find she's stealing photos from a provider up north on stg and cropping the face and head out. Come on it's not that much work. It takes a few minutes to stay safe. The real provider here is in a dump motel living with two dudes that are as shady or more than she is that all need their demons daily.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 00:09 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 217Sara Sweetie
Dude! RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum). Just 4 posts below yours is a post that waves you off this provider. SMFH!
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 23:23 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 40Sara Sweetie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/932758600351
Anyone seen this one? She looks fun but comms are a little off. Quoted $. 4 $$. 4. Doesn't specify if BBFS is on the table. I'd like to know if anyone knows. TIA. Happy hunting.
-
06-24-26 11:03 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 108Add is gone, post pics?
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 11:01 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 108I 2nd this.
Originally Posted by Appaholic
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 11:00 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 108Post is gone, any pics?
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:38 #5980Regular Member

Posts: 18Bush is back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/528805984401
Gentleman please do not fall for this bs. This is the one that has been robbing people. I have her government name and all the dirty info after some research. She is more than likely getting ready to go spend some time with uncle LEO in just a few days and is desperate to make money. She is running with several men who I also have names and information on and that are also known well by Uncle LEO. These are the guys she's making videos with. She is trying to fly utr by using totally different posts and get ups to draw new people into her scam. You don't continually change everything up if you're legit. Don't get caught in a bad situation. Be careful. She is now trying to include the guys she's robbing people with in her visits. Duh.
-
06-20-26 01:48 #5979Regular Member

Posts: 18Caution
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/562863972876
Made an appointment for a cv with her and she gave me a location to pick her up but upon arrival as soon as I parked she asked me what I was driving and immediately two guys that were walking two dogs came directly to my car and and tried to open my doors but I had them locked and took off. Definitely seemed like an intentional setup.
-
06-19-26 00:31 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 115I recommend you to find someone else. Unattractive, pics are dated, stays in shithole trailer down a muddy, ritted out road near Cane Creek / Fairview. Trust me on this one. That money could be put to better use.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:00 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 61Kylie
I reconnected with her also about a year ago for a few months, she is still amazing.
Originally Posted by Mike9306
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 12:47 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 68I scrolled to page 45 of STG Asheville and was reminded of her previous moniker as "The Headmaster". That's all I know. Never chose to visit.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:59 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 504After work
I think she's a rebrand of an older provider and I remember some discouraging reviews about her being in a broken down trailer somewhere and with an attitude. Sorry I can't find the reviews.
.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 18:40 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 90After work special
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391
I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.
Thanks,
DT.









Reply With Quote




