Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 646 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 9688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9433

    Naomi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/371720006288

    Well it looks like she didn't make it to Georgia. It's a shame. I was really hoping that she would get out of here.

  2. #9432

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    A new attendant just arrived. She is early to mid 40's. Looks okay when clothed, but a little flabby and a pouch when unclothed. Nevertheless, she got the job done. I definitely won't repeat though and hope the next one is better. Good luck, BJ.
    There is a new lady visiting with the Hotel Asians. She arrived about a week ago. I saw her today. She is probably latter 40's, maybe 50, nice body, shaved kitty. She has a nice attitude and gets the job done! Staying at the same hotel by Lowes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0048.jpg‎  

  3. #9431

    Was trying to think.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to a couple of guys that visited her and nothing good to report. They all regret wasting their money and time on her.
    * all day this scary looking face reminded me of someone in a movie then it came to me she looks like Chris Rock in New jack city trying to get them free Christmas turkeys!

  4. #9430

    Chocolate?

    In the mood for a chocolate dessert. Anyone know of any good ones to try? Thanks in advance.

  5. #9429

    So true, her body is worse

    I've talked to a couple of guys that visited her and nothing good to report. They all regret wasting their money and time on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    I guess she forgot to filter this one!! it's actually scary and sad.

  6. #9428

    Georgia Peach looks Rotten!

    I guess she forgot to filter this one!! it's actually scary and sad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260622_190342_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #9427

    Any recent

    Thinking about seeing Big booty brandy in the morning, any body have any recent visits, I know she has mixed reviews. Thanks in advance.

  8. #9426

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Agreed LoveARub. I would also note that she is much bigger (fatter) than her pictures suggest.
    Thanks for the info, stay safe.

  9. #9425

    Big bootie brandi

    I'm thing of pulling the trigger on big bootie brandie in the morning, I knownthere are mi ed reviews does anyone have any recent ones here lately, kinda on the fence.

  10. #9424

    Big booty brandi

    Thinking about seeing big bootie brandie in the AM I know there is mixed reviews if anyone can update me as to how she is atm that would be great she looks like she's fun.

  11. #9423

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    Has already been taken down. If it's Alex with the big tits, expect big tits, a dog in the room and her pimp outside.
    Agreed LoveARub. I would also note that she is much bigger (fatter) than her pictures suggest.

  12. #9422

    Anyone seen this one her link went dead now its back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter2010  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/426046755375

  13. #9421

    Valerie aka sassy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/089480610032

    Anyone have any info, she looks amazing.

  14. #9420
    She's legit. She's been around for years. Used to be a hell of lot better looking but that's what happens after years of fun and candy. She wears so much makeup now to even look presentable.

    I wouldn't pay the high prices she's asking.

    3 years ago you could've gotten her $80 or less.

    I wouldn't even hook up with her without wrapping it up extra tight. She's been around and I know she's had some Things I wouldn't want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will987  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks great, no red flags, responded quickly to messages, but something not clicking.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baileybaby79

    Will.

  15. #9419
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Send a deposit! All ads requiring a deposit are ALL scams most likely a dude, first off these ****** want 5 times what they are worth and on top of that they want a deposit? Shake your head!

    Theres a new sucker entering this minefield every 5 minutes, understand the pics are filtered, if she looks like a 7 in the pic expect a 4 at the door.
    She's legit. She wasn't requiring a deposit a few weeks ago. Still wouldn't, under any circumstances, send her a deposit as she has issues with the candy and uses very heavy filtering in her photos. I decided not to visit after seeing one of the unfiltered photos so can't comment on services rendered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape