Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 9666
-
06-21-26 21:24 #9426Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
Thanks for the info, stay safe.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 20:56 #9425Regular Member

Posts: 16Big bootie brandi
I'm thing of pulling the trigger on big bootie brandie in the morning, I knownthere are mi ed reviews does anyone have any recent ones here lately, kinda on the fence.
-
06-21-26 18:07 #9424Regular Member

Posts: 16Big booty brandi
Thinking about seeing big bootie brandie in the AM I know there is mixed reviews if anyone can update me as to how she is atm that would be great she looks like she's fun.
-
06-21-26 17:54 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 241Alex
Agreed LoveARub. I would also note that she is much bigger (fatter) than her pictures suggest.
Originally Posted by LoveARub
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 15:20 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 146Anyone seen this one her link went dead now its back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/426046755375
Originally Posted by Dexter2010
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:26 #9421Regular Member

Posts: 16Valerie aka sassy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/089480610032
Anyone have any info, she looks amazing.
-
06-20-26 17:26 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 165She's legit. She's been around for years. Used to be a hell of lot better looking but that's what happens after years of fun and candy. She wears so much makeup now to even look presentable.
I wouldn't pay the high prices she's asking.
3 years ago you could've gotten her $80 or less.
I wouldn't even hook up with her without wrapping it up extra tight. She's been around and I know she's had some Things I wouldn't want.
Originally Posted by Will987
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 12:03 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 424She's legit. She wasn't requiring a deposit a few weeks ago. Still wouldn't, under any circumstances, send her a deposit as she has issues with the candy and uses very heavy filtering in her photos. I decided not to visit after seeing one of the unfiltered photos so can't comment on services rendered.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 11:06 #9418Senior Member

Posts: 314Update! - It's really her
I sent a text to her hour later I got a response (a response only the real Bailey / Hannah) would reply to text. It's a real 27 yr old I'm sure her photos very filtered but? I would never send deposit. I would send driver (being me the driver) and see. She has a college education explains well written ad. I get no red flags other than the deposit on my phone.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
Who's going to take the plunge.
-
06-20-26 08:56 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 127Scam
Never ever give a deposit they are all scams. Maybe order them an Uber but that's it.
https://tryst.link/escort/baileybaby79
-
06-19-26 23:15 #9416Senior Member

Posts: 314This actually may be legit!
* no one more shocked than me but. This girl may be legit. Phone is a Verizon acct of 27 yr old Hanna (real name) in myrtle beach from North carolina. Her tryst email. Legit but most likely her " business email) . The wording of her ad dosent have any red flag words or phrases that give away its a scam. Possibly just newbie on tryst with deposit wanting? . I sent out a text to her # asking you there Hannah? See what happens. I'll update.
Originally Posted by Will987
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 22:40 #9415Senior Member

Posts: 815Never ever ever
Send a deposit! All ads requiring a deposit are ALL scams most likely a dude, first off these ****** want 5 times what they are worth and on top of that they want a deposit? Shake your head!
Originally Posted by Will987
[View Original Post]
Theres a new sucker entering this minefield every 5 minutes, understand the pics are filtered, if she looks like a 7 in the pic expect a 4 at the door.
-
06-19-26 17:24 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 184Deposit
I don't do deposits. Like she says in her Tryst ad, "under any type of circumstances". But hey, that's just me.
Originally Posted by Will987
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:08 #9413Regular Member

Posts: 8Bailey
Anyone seen her? Looks great, no red flags, responded quickly to messages, but something not clicking.
https://tryst.link/escort/baileybaby79
Will.
-
06-19-26 10:39 #9412Senior Member

Posts: 929The ad for this
Has already been taken down. If it's Alex with the big tits, expect big tits, a dog in the room and her pimp outside.
Originally Posted by CougarLover2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




