Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 645 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 9666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9411

    Ad is dead

    Try to put a Pic in the post.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree Rackman21! It is almost nauseating. I would rather drive 1. 5 hours to Hamer, SC and have a great experience and bask in my experience on my drive home, than
    try to see one of the local skanks in MB. It's sad. BoatJock.

  2. #9410

    Alex

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/433205974907

    I will be in town soon and happen to run across this one's add, other than the reviews she's posted on her add from erotic monkey can anyone else confirm she is as delightful as those picture reviews say, tha is in advance.

  3. #9409

    It's Disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    So many UGLY out of shape skanks wanting ridiculous prices for the most pathetic, rushed, covered sex. Bottom of the barrell, these chicks on STG arent worth 50 hh, and 90 % of the ads on Tryst are fake and the ones that are real want 5 times what they are worth.
    I totally agree Rackman21! It is almost nauseating. I would rather drive 1. 5 hours to Hamer, SC and have a great experience and bask in my experience on my drive home, than try to see one of the local skanks in MB. It's sad. BoatJock.

  4. #9408
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #9407

    Ain't it the truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    So many UGLY out of shape skanks wanting ridiculous prices for the most pathetic, rushed, covered sex. Bottom of the barrell, these chicks on STG arent worth 50 hh, and 90 % of the ads on Tryst are fake and the ones that are real want 5 times what they are worth.
    * 100% accurate & photos are so old / fake / filtered it's a fucking joke.

  6. #9406

    I've never seen

    So many UGLY out of shape skanks wanting ridiculous prices for the most pathetic, rushed, covered sex. Bottom of the barrell, these chicks on STG arent worth 50 hh, and 90 % of the ads on Tryst are fake and the ones that are real want 5 times what they are worth.

  7. #9405

    Visiting again

    Hello all I am visiting your town again in another wk, last time I came in, I was recommended precious and Anna, was able to link up with precious and had much fun. Now I think ima try Anna and hopefully 2 more if anyone can tell me anything about these ladies, would gladly appreciate it or anyone they recommend not on my list. I'm into MILF cougar gilf types, any race. Here's the list thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/057516942871

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...k/786827743541

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/jsmiles79

    https://tryst.link/escort/honey-after-dark

  8. #9404

    FREE at LAST. FREE at LAST! Naomi

    Finally after 271 days the po-po & guy who got shot admitted in court today that that he has no idea who shot him. Yet they knew this on Sept 19 2025 1 day later (which was the Friday morning after and they watched security video KNEW it wasn't her, claim no security footage exists. Yet I saw / videed recorded front desk girl say police got it before me. 90 day sentence for possession of pills (she did 181 more days then sentenced smh). We took some photos at 7 pm today before going to pool. Off to transition home in Georgia tomorrow. Naomi put a few pounds on at the "j" . Because she hasn't used in 9 months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260615_201924.jpg‎   20260615_202002.jpg‎  

  9. #9403

    Asian

    Anyone try them yet? Sting or just flat out scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/028435167514

  10. #9402

    Anyone try this one

    Is this girl legit? Anyone know anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...l/105886287895

  11. #9401

    Her man away!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    So I was bored had some free time and decided to hit misty up with all the strings I needed to get someone who. I knew was legit well she replied first and wasn't far away lets start by saying she's a nice little old lady now its get to business she looks horrible and smells even worse I would never recommend her.
    Her pimp manhandler, Muncho, is away doing time so she struggling she was staying at south 26th few weeks back but she sounded bad on phone when she called me for something stupid.

  12. #9400

    Misty stay away

    So I was bored had some free time and decided to hit misty up with all the strings I needed to get someone who. I knew was legit well she replied first and wasn't far away lets start by saying she's a nice little old lady now its get to business she looks horrible and smells even worse I would never recommend her.

  13. #9399

  14. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    And ZERO % chance it was the girl in the pictures. Location says incalls and outs is obvious this ad is run all over the country.
    You're probably correct on that one. This is not the link I meant to post about 😂 my bad. I clicked the wrong post.

  15. #9397

    Yeah right

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman1967  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this lady a few days ago. She's a lot of fun. Great communication. Johnny on the spot.

    I really enjoyed our visit.
    And ZERO % chance it was the girl in the pictures. Location says incalls and outs is obvious this ad is run all over the country.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape