The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 23 of 645 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 9662
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9332

    Any insight?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/987511595969

    Evening fellow mongers. New to the scene but appreciate the thread and helping with reviews as well. Curious if anyone had any insight on her?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #9331
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    Hi all recent transplant to Myrtle Beach. I have looked at this ad a few times never pulled the trigger and can't find reviews. Any info that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated. Yes or No is fine however the more the better. You can also DM me. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...i/010885306002
    I can confirm her pictures are accurate but agree about being a clock watcher. She was a no go for RC but open otherwise. The location isn't the greatest but overall I would repeat, and I'm pretty picky.

    Best of luck.

  3. #9330

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    Hi all recent transplant to Myrtle Beach. I have looked at this ad a few times never pulled the trigger and can't find reviews. Any info that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated. Yes or No is fine however the more the better. You can also DM me. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...i/010885306002
    She's good overall. A clock watcher tho. She's dolled up in the pics but built like a single mom for sure. Head is pretty good and she's nice for what its worth.

  4. #9329

    Sooo true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Real women don't talk like that, the way her ad is written its OBVIOUS her pimp wrote that disgusting Bullshit, Total turnoff, and I bet she says doesn't have an incall so ya have to pay a deposit. Oh and anytime an ad says NO PIMP OR BOYFRIEND, they DEFINTELY have a PIMP and a Loser boyfriend.
    You can tell from first line if it's legit. What female says clean pussy I got a clean pussy? What white woman ever refers to herself as queen? What person can't form a simple sentence properly? Certainly a female wanting $300+ for selling pussy would spend the time to get ad just right. My phone tells me where certain ads originate from and 80% of list crawler is not from USA.

  5. #9328

    Here's a hint

    Real women don't talk like that, the way her ad is written its OBVIOUS her pimp wrote that disgusting Bullshit, Total turnoff, and I bet she says doesn't have an incall so ya have to pay a deposit. Oh and anytime an ad says NO PIMP OR BOYFRIEND, they DEFINTELY have a PIMP and a Loser boyfriend.

  6. #9327

    Any recommendations on this Lady

    Hi all recent transplant to Myrtle Beach. I have looked at this ad a few times never pulled the trigger and can't find reviews. Any info that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated. Yes or No is fine however the more the better. You can also DM me. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...i/010885306002

  7. #9326

    Any recommendations on this Lady

    Hi all recent transplant to Myrtle Beach. I have looked at this ad a few times never pulled the trigger and can't find reviews. Any info that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated. Yes or No is fine however the more the better. You can also DM me. Thank you.

  8. #9325

    Update

    Rain ended up being super cute and good coms. If she would at least pretend to appreciate you being there, she could be top notch.

  9. #9324

    Been meaning to try this one, but comms are pretty hit or miss


  10. #9323

    Vanessa Ferro

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa Ferro is back in town. Don't hesitate! I've been with her several times. I don't recall her exact rates, but I do recall them as being reasonable. Her pictures are a little flattering / filtered but she still looks very sexy and awesome! She normally stays in a nice Airbnb. And she normally visits with her girlfriend. If she is visiting with her girlfriend this time, then doubles are available. Don't hesitate to reach out to her! Her link is below. BJ.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotic-bombshell-vanessa
    Vanessa is back in town. She posted on SKIP today. She's legit. Don't hesitate guys. Best, BJ.

  11. #9322
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    I was kind of curious if you ended up meeting her? I texted her last week and she sent me her rates along with a picture of herself and her tits, asking for a deposit. I told her I don't pay deposits and left it at that. The next night she texted me back with this message.

    "Bro this is mad weird. I looked you up. Got your real name all your info and families. If I was to message them these text I'd be wrong? I swear to god if you don't send me 200 and block me on everything I love I'm going to do it. I'm tired of mfs playing and I'm being a genuine provider. Wow I'm glad I did my research."

    I replied back with a simple LOL and she replied back "It's funny?

    I replied Yes, do it and she quit replying. I ended up sending a few texts back and reported her for trying to scam people.
    I never ended up meeting her. LOL she said the same thing I'm like ok go ahead. Haven't heard from her since then.

  12. #9321

    Dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    She got our over month or so ago and her ads had photos of her in " downtown " the first photo is her best looking photo BUT. It's dated and Old like her rancid self. She looks like shit wants the money upfront and the starts telling you what all the extras are by then your 20-30 min are up and she ready to get rid of you ASAP so she can get ride to candy shop. She got my number and messaged me dozen of time one early morning wanting to show me her oral skills (dope sick) her real life looks wasn't worth the $20 she begged me for.
    I knew I wasn't crazy, thanks for the heads up.

  13. #9320

    Warning Before you ask.

    Mongers. Before anyone inquires this skipper ad is SCAM!

    Ashley is not Real the 25 yr old black scumbag Cosmo from Ohio is real using voip from North Carolina Do Not Send Him Deposit Money. Consider this an early Christmas present. A lot more scammers this week due to BIKE WEEK = a lot more ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260512_002651_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #9319

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    A new attendant just arrived. She is early to mid 40's. Looks okay when clothed, but a little flabby and a pouch when unclothed. Nevertheless, she got the job done. I definitely won't repeat though and hope the next one is better. Good luck, BJ.
    About 2 years ago, when the hotel Asians were staying at La Quinta the last time, I had an appointment with an attendant that was absolutely beautiful! Seriously, she was a 9 out of 10. And her service was awesome too! I saw her 4 or 5 times during her stay. Ever since then, it's been once and done with the attendants. They have all been average or maybe a little homely. If they provided attendants like the one that was here 2 years ago, it would be good for all parties!

  15. #9318

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I've visited them twice since they moved back to La Quinta. No issues. Just act like you are going to your room and walk past the front desk (on your left), enter the hallway straight ahead and take the elevator on your left as you enter the hallway. The new lady is about 40, decent looking and gets the job done. Good luck.
    A new attendant just arrived. She is early to mid 40's. Looks okay when clothed, but a little flabby and a pouch when unclothed. Nevertheless, she got the job done. I definitely won't repeat though and hope the next one is better. Good luck, BJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape