Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 9663
-
06-28-26 19:21 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 272Not a day under 60
I know her well. She's not a day under 60, probably closer to 65. Great attitude though.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 16:00 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 815She's BIG as a House
Now, I saw her 3 times about 10 years ago when she was at the extended stay on Frontage, she was ok, nothing great but she must be well over 200 lbs now, TOTALLY NOT my thing! Spinners are the best by FAR. I'm glad some guys like these FATTYS, Less competition for the normal sized feminine chicks.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:49 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 240So true. But they always have a disclaimer in their ads that states "photos are likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate. " They should modify the disclaimer to say "photos are likeness of the females presented but are not even close. ".
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:21 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 317They always send me sexy pictures of young hot girls. I assume they fake LOL.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 21:27 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 313I got her phone on Tuesday morning.
She started calling every nig in the world she knew to give them some the first one that could afford an uber got her all night long. FYI- if she told you her mom dead few years ago. ALL LIES. She a drunk in Georgia. & her father never sold her to pedophiles in Florida at age 4. ALL LIES. She was working out of twilight with another really fat broad using her skip acct. Her mom said she left her daughter 10 yrs ago never looked back. Only called in jail. Back to same old same old. Another one that I consider dead to me (like joscelyn).
Originally Posted by RussellXenia
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 20:40 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 73Naomi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/371720006288
Well it looks like she didn't make it to Georgia. It's a shame. I was really hoping that she would get out of here.
-
06-26-26 17:53 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 240Hotel Asians
There is a new lady visiting with the Hotel Asians. She arrived about a week ago. I saw her today. She is probably latter 40's, maybe 50, nice body, shaved kitty. She has a nice attitude and gets the job done! Staying at the same hotel by Lowes.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 21:56 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 313Was trying to think.
* all day this scary looking face reminded me of someone in a movie then it came to me she looks like Chris Rock in New jack city trying to get them free Christmas turkeys!
Originally Posted by BigGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 21:53 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 39Chocolate?
In the mood for a chocolate dessert. Anyone know of any good ones to try? Thanks in advance.
-
06-23-26 12:28 #9429Senior Member

Posts: 232So true, her body is worse
I've talked to a couple of guys that visited her and nothing good to report. They all regret wasting their money and time on her.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 06:43 #9428Senior Member

Posts: 313Georgia Peach looks Rotten!
I guess she forgot to filter this one!! it's actually scary and sad.
-
06-21-26 21:25 #9427Regular Member

Posts: 16Any recent
Thinking about seeing Big booty brandy in the morning, any body have any recent visits, I know she has mixed reviews. Thanks in advance.
-
06-21-26 21:24 #9426Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
Thanks for the info, stay safe.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 20:56 #9425Regular Member

Posts: 16Big bootie brandi
I'm thing of pulling the trigger on big bootie brandie in the morning, I knownthere are mi ed reviews does anyone have any recent ones here lately, kinda on the fence.
-
06-21-26 18:07 #9424Regular Member

Posts: 16Big booty brandi
Thinking about seeing big bootie brandie in the AM I know there is mixed reviews if anyone can update me as to how she is atm that would be great she looks like she's fun.









Reply With Quote




