Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 645 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 9670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9415

    Update! - It's really her

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    * no one more shocked than me but. This girl may be legit. Phone is a Verizon acct of 27 yr old Hanna (real name) in myrtle beach from North carolina. Her tryst email. Legit but most likely her " business email) . The wording of her ad dosent have any red flag words or phrases that give away its a scam. Possibly just newbie on tryst with deposit wanting? . I sent out a text to her # asking you there Hannah? See what happens. I'll update.
    I sent a text to her hour later I got a response (a response only the real Bailey / Hannah) would reply to text. It's a real 27 yr old I'm sure her photos very filtered but? I would never send deposit. I would send driver (being me the driver) and see. She has a college education explains well written ad. I get no red flags other than the deposit on my phone.

    Who's going to take the plunge.

  2. #9414

    Scam

    Never ever give a deposit they are all scams. Maybe order them an Uber but that's it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baileybaby79

  3. #9413

    This actually may be legit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will987  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks great, no red flags, responded quickly to messages, but something not clicking.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baileybaby79

    Will.
    * no one more shocked than me but. This girl may be legit. Phone is a Verizon acct of 27 yr old Hanna (real name) in myrtle beach from North carolina. Her tryst email. Legit but most likely her " business email) . The wording of her ad dosent have any red flag words or phrases that give away its a scam. Possibly just newbie on tryst with deposit wanting? . I sent out a text to her # asking you there Hannah? See what happens. I'll update.

  4. #9412

    Never ever ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Will987  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks great, no red flags, responded quickly to messages, but something not clicking.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baileybaby79

    Will.
    Send a deposit! All ads requiring a deposit are ALL scams most likely a dude, first off these ****** want 5 times what they are worth and on top of that they want a deposit? Shake your head!

    Theres a new sucker entering this minefield every 5 minutes, understand the pics are filtered, if she looks like a 7 in the pic expect a 4 at the door.

  5. #9411

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Will987  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks great, no red flags, responded quickly to messages, but something not clicking.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baileybaby79

    Will.
    I don't do deposits. Like she says in her Tryst ad, "under any type of circumstances". But hey, that's just me.

  6. #9410

    Bailey

    Anyone seen her? Looks great, no red flags, responded quickly to messages, but something not clicking.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baileybaby79

    Will.

  7. #9409

    The ad for this

    Quote Originally Posted by CougarLover2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/433205974907

    I will be in town soon and happen to run across this one's add, other than the reviews she's posted on her add from erotic monkey can anyone else confirm she is as delightful as those picture reviews say, tha is in advance.
    Has already been taken down. If it's Alex with the big tits, expect big tits, a dog in the room and her pimp outside.

  8. #9408

    Ad is dead

    Try to put a Pic in the post.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree Rackman21! It is almost nauseating. I would rather drive 1. 5 hours to Hamer, SC and have a great experience and bask in my experience on my drive home, than
    try to see one of the local skanks in MB. It's sad. BoatJock.

  9. #9407

    Alex

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/433205974907

    I will be in town soon and happen to run across this one's add, other than the reviews she's posted on her add from erotic monkey can anyone else confirm she is as delightful as those picture reviews say, tha is in advance.

  10. #9406

    It's Disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    So many UGLY out of shape skanks wanting ridiculous prices for the most pathetic, rushed, covered sex. Bottom of the barrell, these chicks on STG arent worth 50 hh, and 90 % of the ads on Tryst are fake and the ones that are real want 5 times what they are worth.
    I totally agree Rackman21! It is almost nauseating. I would rather drive 1. 5 hours to Hamer, SC and have a great experience and bask in my experience on my drive home, than try to see one of the local skanks in MB. It's sad. BoatJock.

  11. #9405
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #9404

    Ain't it the truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    So many UGLY out of shape skanks wanting ridiculous prices for the most pathetic, rushed, covered sex. Bottom of the barrell, these chicks on STG arent worth 50 hh, and 90 % of the ads on Tryst are fake and the ones that are real want 5 times what they are worth.
    * 100% accurate & photos are so old / fake / filtered it's a fucking joke.

  13. #9403

    I've never seen

    So many UGLY out of shape skanks wanting ridiculous prices for the most pathetic, rushed, covered sex. Bottom of the barrell, these chicks on STG arent worth 50 hh, and 90 % of the ads on Tryst are fake and the ones that are real want 5 times what they are worth.

  14. #9402

    Visiting again

    Hello all I am visiting your town again in another wk, last time I came in, I was recommended precious and Anna, was able to link up with precious and had much fun. Now I think ima try Anna and hopefully 2 more if anyone can tell me anything about these ladies, would gladly appreciate it or anyone they recommend not on my list. I'm into MILF cougar gilf types, any race. Here's the list thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/057516942871

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...k/786827743541

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/jsmiles79

    https://tryst.link/escort/honey-after-dark

  15. #9401

    FREE at LAST. FREE at LAST! Naomi

    Finally after 271 days the po-po & guy who got shot admitted in court today that that he has no idea who shot him. Yet they knew this on Sept 19 2025 1 day later (which was the Friday morning after and they watched security video KNEW it wasn't her, claim no security footage exists. Yet I saw / videed recorded front desk girl say police got it before me. 90 day sentence for possession of pills (she did 181 more days then sentenced smh). We took some photos at 7 pm today before going to pool. Off to transition home in Georgia tomorrow. Naomi put a few pounds on at the "j" . Because she hasn't used in 9 months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260615_201924.jpg‎   20260615_202002.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape