Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 18299
-
06-10-26 01:03 #17444Senior Member

Posts: 1038Gabi Luna
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-40b6249ec4c8
Gabi. Nice enough girl, older 31 too much fillers, covered and couldn't last long like 15 minutes of pounding. One and done.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d
Don't know why she used those pics which isn't very flattering. She's actually alot better looking irl. 20 so looked very young however she can't last very long either.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-d9fb93b94ee6
M&g. Total waste of time. Fugly to the core. But she's willing for 300.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530
I was banging her friend while she was on the bed sleeping. Looks like her pics.
-
06-09-26 18:50 #17443Senior Member

Posts: 378Dana
Well that is twice (including me), which is now a trend. My first experience was so completely different. Thought it might have been something I did, guess not.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
Avoid like the plague.
-
06-09-26 18:47 #17442Senior Member

Posts: 286LOL. Pablo if you MUST know. Tore me up.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:55 #17441Senior Member

Posts: 326Glad to hear you got your money back at least.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:34 #17440Regular Member

Posts: 189I can't believe she was looking for 1.2 at some point. Even 600 seems excessive. This is 300 level service.
Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:31 #17439Regular Member

Posts: 189Blacklist her ass and put her in the scam reports section.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:12 #17438Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks for your service soldier.
How great are the tits? Great or fat?
Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:02 #17437Senior Member

Posts: 81The one who didn't refuse, what was his name?
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 15:42 #17436Regular Member

Posts: 17
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa
[View Original Post]
Tried a M&G, but Kylee doesn't meet in public, wants to keep discreet and basically said we know why we're here let's get right to it. OK!
Agreed on 600 and met at a hotel. Makes it clear payment is due before any activity. She's cute, wouldn't classify her as a whale but she's got some meat on her which is important later. Tits are natural, pierced and fantastic. Wasn't into much more than light kissing. Pretty decent BBBJ. Titty fucking, covered mish and doggy but kept turning her head away. Tried cowgirl, but here's where the size interrupted. She just couldn't get on top of me. Weird positioning, couldn't line up and then blamed it on me. Honey. You're doing all the work getting in this position and from my perspective you're doing it wrong. Ended up blowing all over her tits. She pops in the restroom to clean up and I follow after, figuring we'll hang out a bit and have a round two. Come out, she's fully dressed and headed out the door. It's been 45 minutes. WTF. She might as well advertise on Tryst. There will be no ongoing arrangement.
TLDR; little rotund but great tits, can't ride, too expensive, leaves fast.
-
06-09-26 15:31 #17435Senior Member

Posts: 329Dana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb
We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.
-
06-09-26 14:23 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 195I was hitting that for free when she first joined the site, before implants and 20 lbs lighter. Cool gal but think she started getting smarter about giving out free ass. Wasn't going to start paying her so cut her off.
Originally Posted by BuckarooToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 11:44 #17433Senior Member

Posts: 286It can be fun if it aligns with your kinks and risk tolerance.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:34 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 29Paola
Heavier than her pictures. Bit of a brat, but was fun in bed. Clean, bb with no issues. Fine with being direct.
Was nice in person, has a real job, can be emotional. Had better long term options, so didn't prioritize.
For the price, recommend.
Originally Posted by Barca10
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:48 #17431Senior Member

Posts: 326One of the SBs I had in Wisconsin who was newly 18 wanted to start an OF and I offered to let her film it and sell it. She sold quite a few copies LOL. Now she's no longer into the SB business, but is a pretty "high end" hooker. Seems more restrictive, too. I'm glad I got her when I did.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:15 #17430Senior Member

Posts: 228Usually Refuse?
They ". Usually refuse. "? So some of them have taken you up on the offer LOL. That's awesome.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





