Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 18294
-
06-09-26 17:31 #17439Regular Member

Posts: 186Blacklist her ass and put her in the scam reports section.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:12 #17438Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks for your service soldier.
How great are the tits? Great or fat?
Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:02 #17437Senior Member

Posts: 81The one who didn't refuse, what was his name?
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 15:42 #17436Regular Member

Posts: 17
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa
[View Original Post]
Tried a M&G, but Kylee doesn't meet in public, wants to keep discreet and basically said we know why we're here let's get right to it. OK!
Agreed on 600 and met at a hotel. Makes it clear payment is due before any activity. She's cute, wouldn't classify her as a whale but she's got some meat on her which is important later. Tits are natural, pierced and fantastic. Wasn't into much more than light kissing. Pretty decent BBBJ. Titty fucking, covered mish and doggy but kept turning her head away. Tried cowgirl, but here's where the size interrupted. She just couldn't get on top of me. Weird positioning, couldn't line up and then blamed it on me. Honey. You're doing all the work getting in this position and from my perspective you're doing it wrong. Ended up blowing all over her tits. She pops in the restroom to clean up and I follow after, figuring we'll hang out a bit and have a round two. Come out, she's fully dressed and headed out the door. It's been 45 minutes. WTF. She might as well advertise on Tryst. There will be no ongoing arrangement.
TLDR; little rotund but great tits, can't ride, too expensive, leaves fast.
-
06-09-26 15:31 #17435Senior Member

Posts: 329Dana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb
We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.
-
06-09-26 14:23 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 195I was hitting that for free when she first joined the site, before implants and 20 lbs lighter. Cool gal but think she started getting smarter about giving out free ass. Wasn't going to start paying her so cut her off.
Originally Posted by BuckarooToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 11:44 #17433Senior Member

Posts: 286It can be fun if it aligns with your kinks and risk tolerance.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:34 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 29Paola
Heavier than her pictures. Bit of a brat, but was fun in bed. Clean, bb with no issues. Fine with being direct.
Was nice in person, has a real job, can be emotional. Had better long term options, so didn't prioritize.
For the price, recommend.
Originally Posted by Barca10
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:48 #17431Senior Member

Posts: 326One of the SBs I had in Wisconsin who was newly 18 wanted to start an OF and I offered to let her film it and sell it. She sold quite a few copies LOL. Now she's no longer into the SB business, but is a pretty "high end" hooker. Seems more restrictive, too. I'm glad I got her when I did.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:15 #17430Senior Member

Posts: 227Usually Refuse?
They ". Usually refuse. "? So some of them have taken you up on the offer LOL. That's awesome.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:36 #17429Senior Member

Posts: 286I always counter the content sellers with an offer to make some together. They usually refuse.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:50 #17428Senior Member

Posts: 227Online Girls Should Try Only Fans
I don't know why anyone would pay anything for online. There is so much free porn on the net no one could see all of it in a lifetime. Even the chicks that choose to do OF and put their pussy out there for life make less than $100 or so per month since the market is so saturated.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:44 #17427Senior Member

Posts: 227Several
There are several chicks like this. Part of me feels a little bad for them because they are whoring themselves out to live a life they could not afford. The more sensible part of me thinks they are just making use of all their talents and this offers the highest return for what they have to offer.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
CollegeBaby comes to mind. I don't have her link because she blocked me over a year ago. Met her once for drinks after some negotiations. She showed up in an AMG and designer clothes. She turned heads of three chicks her age walking to the table and recieved a compliment from some middle aged woman about how beautiful she was. She is very educated and very beautiful but alas because she wants to live beyond her means, she's turned to prostitution. She's also super GPS and won't come off that $1,200 for 2 hour benchmark she set for herself so never got to bang her since I'm not paying that for covered service no matter how hot. If I recall correctly, K-Pop hit it when her rates were more reasonable.
-
06-08-26 18:38 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 225Online only BS
Thank god I'm not the only one that got that response from her this is the third one within a week that I've come across that's "online only". Out of curiosity, is there anyone that's aware of any folks that are actually entertaining and paying these "online only" girls?
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 17:13 #17425Banned Member

Posts: 107Had a one and done with her early this year. She's nice and had a good time. Just little too chunky for my taste so I didn't come back for more. Other than that, nothing really bad to say though, she was fun to be with.
Originally Posted by Barca10
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




