Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooToo  [View Original Post]
    Heavier than her pictures. Bit of a brat, but was fun in bed. Clean, bb with no issues. Fine with being direct.

    Was nice in person, has a real job, can be emotional. Had better long term options, so didn't prioritize.

    For the price, recommend.
    I was hitting that for free when she first joined the site, before implants and 20 lbs lighter. Cool gal but think she started getting smarter about giving out free ass. Wasn't going to start paying her so cut her off.

  2. #17433
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    They ". Usually refuse. "? So some of them have taken you up on the offer LOL. That's awesome.
    It can be fun if it aligns with your kinks and risk tolerance.

  3. #17432

    Paola

    Heavier than her pictures. Bit of a brat, but was fun in bed. Clean, bb with no issues. Fine with being direct.

    Was nice in person, has a real job, can be emotional. Had better long term options, so didn't prioritize.

    For the price, recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barca10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-aee161a9a4d3

    Paola reached out and messaged me if I was interested in meeting up. I have seen her profile before and she sort of gives off that exaggerated cartoonish look with the very big tits (corset) with really thin waist look going on. I'd expect she's not for everyone but I don't find her unattractive. Maybe just a bit over the top with the look but I'll probably still see what's up unless anyone here has any info on her or has talked / seen her in the past that can spill some tea. She definitely does give off pro vibes as she was very strait forward and to the point. She wants to meet tomorrow night. She sent some nice pics during some of the site messaging. If I need to pass on this then someone please help your boy out and speak up LOL.

  4. #17431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    They ". Usually refuse. "? So some of them have taken you up on the offer LOL. That's awesome.
    One of the SBs I had in Wisconsin who was newly 18 wanted to start an OF and I offered to let her film it and sell it. She sold quite a few copies LOL. Now she's no longer into the SB business, but is a pretty "high end" hooker. Seems more restrictive, too. I'm glad I got her when I did.

  5. #17430

    Usually Refuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I always counter the content sellers with an offer to make some together. They usually refuse.
    They ". Usually refuse. "? So some of them have taken you up on the offer LOL. That's awesome.

  6. #17429
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why anyone would pay anything for online. There is so much free porn on the net no one could see all of it in a lifetime. Even the chicks that choose to do OF and put their pussy out there for life make less than $100 or so per month since the market is so saturated.
    I always counter the content sellers with an offer to make some together. They usually refuse.

  7. #17428

    Online Girls Should Try Only Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Thank god I'm not the only one that got that response from her this is the third one within a week that I've come across that's "online only". Out of curiosity, is there anyone that's aware of any folks that are actually entertaining and paying these "online only" girls?
    I don't know why anyone would pay anything for online. There is so much free porn on the net no one could see all of it in a lifetime. Even the chicks that choose to do OF and put their pussy out there for life make less than $100 or so per month since the market is so saturated.

  8. #17427

    Several

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    If she has a full time job and the escorting money she gets is extra, that would help bankroll high roller lifestyle to a degree. I know couple of girls that do that. Both of them are addicted to that high roller lifestyle though so now have to fuck at minimum half a dozen guys every week in order to sustain it LOL.
    There are several chicks like this. Part of me feels a little bad for them because they are whoring themselves out to live a life they could not afford. The more sensible part of me thinks they are just making use of all their talents and this offers the highest return for what they have to offer.

    CollegeBaby comes to mind. I don't have her link because she blocked me over a year ago. Met her once for drinks after some negotiations. She showed up in an AMG and designer clothes. She turned heads of three chicks her age walking to the table and recieved a compliment from some middle aged woman about how beautiful she was. She is very educated and very beautiful but alas because she wants to live beyond her means, she's turned to prostitution. She's also super GPS and won't come off that $1,200 for 2 hour benchmark she set for herself so never got to bang her since I'm not paying that for covered service no matter how hot. If I recall correctly, K-Pop hit it when her rates were more reasonable.

  9. #17426

    Online only BS

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Thank god I'm not the only one that got that response from her this is the third one within a week that I've come across that's "online only". Out of curiosity, is there anyone that's aware of any folks that are actually entertaining and paying these "online only" girls?

  10. #17425
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-aee161a9a4d3

    Paola reached out and messaged me if I was interested in meeting up. I have seen her profile before and she sort of gives off that exaggerated cartoonish look with the very big tits (corset) with really thin waist look going on. I'd expect she's not for everyone but I don't find her unattractive. Maybe just a bit over the top with the look but I'll probably still see what's up unless anyone here has any info on her or has talked / seen her in the past that can spill some tea. She definitely does give off pro vibes as she was very strait forward and to the point. She wants to meet tomorrow night. She sent some nice pics during some of the site messaging. If I need to pass on this then someone please help your boy out and speak up LOL.
    Had a one and done with her early this year. She's nice and had a good time. Just little too chunky for my taste so I didn't come back for more. Other than that, nothing really bad to say though, she was fun to be with.

  11. #17424
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Another delulu. I messaged her before I saw this. I won't even bother looking at her response. Waste of time.

  12. #17423
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Sofrtlife is a really cool girl, but a pretty much dead fish in the sack. She doesn't do any kind of oral, only likes doggy or missionary and that's pretty much it. It not worth it in my view. She does have a great personality and a sexy body if you're into some curves.

    For me it was a one time only thing. She can be negotiate with. 600 is high -more like 300-400 can be obtained. She does live a high roller lifestyle but not sure how she gets fund to support that. But then again not my business.
    If she has a full time job and the escorting money she gets is extra, that would help bankroll high roller lifestyle to a degree. I know couple of girls that do that. Both of them are addicted to that high roller lifestyle though so now have to fuck at minimum half a dozen guys every week in order to sustain it LOL.

  13. #17422
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I got a thing for skinny and short Asians so she does not fit the bill perfectly as she is about 5' 6". Skinny enough for her height and looks amazing for 35 but then again to a western white guy most Asians do not show their true age that well.
    I'm with you on the short and skinny Asians. That's my type of a girl in general. For some reason I'm intrigued by this one and will give it a shot. It will be by far the oldest girl I've been with LOL.

  14. #17421
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.

    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.
    Sofrtlife is a really cool girl, but a pretty much dead fish in the sack. She doesn't do any kind of oral, only likes doggy or missionary and that's pretty much it. It not worth it in my view. She does have a great personality and a sexy body if you're into some curves.

    For me it was a one time only thing. She can be negotiate with. 600 is high -more like 300-400 can be obtained. She does live a high roller lifestyle but not sure how she gets fund to support that. But then again not my business.

  15. #17420

    Skinny Short Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is Tianna as good IRL as the photos. Looks great for 30+. 400 is a def go and I'll make an exception on the age part of so. Does seem to have a little pro vibe in her profile but it's ok.
    I got a thing for skinny and short Asians so she does not fit the bill perfectly as she is about 5' 6". Skinny enough for her height and looks amazing for 35 but then again to a western white guy most Asians do not show their true age that well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape