Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 18290
-
05-28-26 17:33 #17225Regular Member

Posts: 73Thanks bro, that helps. I'll probably request m&g with this one over lunch or drinks to check her out in person, if she agrees to 700 that is. Going from 500 to 1. 2 in two months is insane. That's third world country level inflation LOL.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 17:25 #17224Senior Member

Posts: 67Shea?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-b503b3218216
Yes I know, a bbw. I get a craving for this sometimes plus, her face is cute. Anyway, has anyone been in contact with her? I had some preliminary convo with her yesterday but she hasn't been on today it would seem. If anything comes of it ill report back.
-
05-28-26 16:55 #17223Banned Member

Posts: 97Naz
Bit of a time waster and a cock tease- I shoot the shit with her from time to time on snap.
She lost some weight and looks great now.
Taking her out for tacos and tequila tho. Cause b1 tches love tacos.
IG nazzddddd.
-
05-28-26 16:55 #17222Senior Member

Posts: 62Good luck and Godspeed.
Originally Posted by Starwood1982
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:53 #17221Senior Member

Posts: 91LOL. I offered her 500, no wonder she went crickets on me. LOL.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:51 #17220Senior Member

Posts: 91Couple of months back, she was asking 500, but she was chunky and not as cute on cam.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:48 #17219Senior Member

Posts: 91I am able to see her and am much older. Probably blocked you.
Originally Posted by WilliamHJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:44 #17218Banned Member

Posts: 107Thanks, that's good to know. I did search for her name and couldn't see anything and probably have missed it. I think I'll pass as I already went over my ppm limit with Katerina. TonySop I know you liked them young and blond so go for it and make a deal for you.
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:36 #17217Regular Member

Posts: 73I think few of us are talking to her at same time. I did get a $ and opting out. She wants 800 and won't negotiate. At 27, too old and too chunky in my opinion for that rate. Max would be 500 from my end. Good luck fellas.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:34 #17216Senior Member

Posts: 62She has been reviewed on here before and can be had for less than 1. 2. Or at least would in the past.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:28 #17215Regular Member

Posts: 76Thanks bro. I reached out to this one and will go for it. 600 for 1 hr. My first in just over 3 weeks so I think it's a safe choice. I know she's a pro but at 20 yo, she's young and hot and I'm horny af LOL.
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:24 #17214Regular Member

Posts: 76That's way too much, GPS territory. I wouldn't do it. Can get 3 pussies for that price. 500 tops. I don't think she's that good looking but that's my opinion.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:18 #17213Regular Member

Posts: 73Yeah she's 22 but don't think good looking enough to mandate 1.2. Just another temporary hole to fill IMO. Most I'd do is 700. I do have a thing for blonds.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:55 #17212Banned Member

Posts: 107Kylee
Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
-
05-28-26 14:11 #17211Senior Member

Posts: 222I've heard number of stories about Luna and she should definitely be placed in the "Ripp off" section of the forum. Stuff she does is equivalent to scamming.
Originally Posted by WilliamHJ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




