Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17449
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Says some black on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5
    Some black guy? Some black what? LOL.

  2. #17448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Annalise

    Says some black guy on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She's debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5

  3. #17447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Veronica

    Anyone pounding this lately? She's been in the game for a while, went to school in NYU and is now back. Used to hit it when she first joined SA right before college for $500. Used SA money to pay for school. She just popped up again and I see that she's still in the game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d48dd2d15f2

  4. #17446
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Don't know why she used those pics which isn't very flattering. She's actually alot better looking irl. 20 so looked very young however she can't last very long either.
    Primarily messaged through text which led to a hotel a couple days later. No oral, no anal, no fingering, tits too small to fuck, lousy lay, inept and indifferent, 2 hours late.

    Hilariously, before she left my room she messaged my seeking account asking if I was available later.

  5. #17445
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-40b6249ec4c8

    Gabi. Nice enough girl, older 31 too much fillers, covered and couldn't last long like 15 minutes of pounding. One and done.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Don't know why she used those pics which isn't very flattering. She's actually alot better looking irl. 20 so looked very young however she can't last very long either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-d9fb93b94ee6

    M&g. Total waste of time. Fugly to the core. But she's willing for 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530

    I was banging her friend while she was on the bed sleeping. Looks like her pics.
    Luna was asking 500, then dropped to 450. I told her I can only do 400. She told me to have a good day. An hour later she said she can meet. I told her I made other plans. She called me a loser because of that LOL.

    First time I saw her it was an ok session. She was okay with bare, but lied about the time she could spend. Said she was okay with staying a couple hours then ended up saying she had an emergency and had to leave within the hour.

  6. #17444

    Gabi Luna

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-40b6249ec4c8

    Gabi. Nice enough girl, older 31 too much fillers, covered and couldn't last long like 15 minutes of pounding. One and done.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Don't know why she used those pics which isn't very flattering. She's actually alot better looking irl. 20 so looked very young however she can't last very long either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-d9fb93b94ee6

    M&g. Total waste of time. Fugly to the core. But she's willing for 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530

    I was banging her friend while she was on the bed sleeping. Looks like her pics.

  7. #17443

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb

    We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.
    Well that is twice (including me), which is now a trend. My first experience was so completely different. Thought it might have been something I did, guess not.

    Avoid like the plague.

  8. #17442
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    The one who didn't refuse, what was his name?
    LOL. Pablo if you MUST know. Tore me up.

  9. #17441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb

    We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.
    Glad to hear you got your money back at least.

  10. #17440
    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT.

    Tried a M&G, but Kylee doesn't meet in public, wants to keep discreet and basically said we know why we're here let's get right to it. OK!

    Agreed on 600 and met at a hotel. Makes it clear payment is due before any activity. She's cute, wouldn't classify her as a whale but she's got some meat on her which is important later. Tits are natural, pierced and fantastic. Wasn't into much more than light kissing. Pretty decent BBBJ. Titty fucking, covered mish and doggy but kept turning her head away. Tried cowgirl, but here's where the size interrupted. She just couldn't get on top of me. Weird positioning, couldn't line up and then blamed it on me. Honey. You're doing all the work getting in this position and from my perspective you're doing it wrong. Ended up blowing all over her tits. She pops in the restroom to clean up and I follow after, figuring we'll hang out a bit and have a round two. Come out, she's fully dressed and headed out the door. It's been 45 minutes. WTF. She might as well advertise on Tryst. There will be no ongoing arrangement.
    I can't believe she was looking for 1.2 at some point. Even 600 seems excessive. This is 300 level service.

  11. #17439
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb

    We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.
    Blacklist her ass and put her in the scam reports section.

  12. #17438
    Thanks for your service soldier.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa  [View Original Post]
    TLDR; little rotund but great tits, can't ride, too expensive, leaves fast.
    How great are the tits? Great or fat?

  13. #17437
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I always counter the content sellers with an offer to make some together. They usually refuse.
    The one who didn't refuse, what was his name?

  14. #17436
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa  [View Original Post]
    Recently got in touch with her. Quoted 6, everything covered. Probably try to set up a M&G and see where it goes. Looks cute enough for me!
    TOFTT.

    Tried a M&G, but Kylee doesn't meet in public, wants to keep discreet and basically said we know why we're here let's get right to it. OK!

    Agreed on 600 and met at a hotel. Makes it clear payment is due before any activity. She's cute, wouldn't classify her as a whale but she's got some meat on her which is important later. Tits are natural, pierced and fantastic. Wasn't into much more than light kissing. Pretty decent BBBJ. Titty fucking, covered mish and doggy but kept turning her head away. Tried cowgirl, but here's where the size interrupted. She just couldn't get on top of me. Weird positioning, couldn't line up and then blamed it on me. Honey. You're doing all the work getting in this position and from my perspective you're doing it wrong. Ended up blowing all over her tits. She pops in the restroom to clean up and I follow after, figuring we'll hang out a bit and have a round two. Come out, she's fully dressed and headed out the door. It's been 45 minutes. WTF. She might as well advertise on Tryst. There will be no ongoing arrangement.

    TLDR; little rotund but great tits, can't ride, too expensive, leaves fast.

  15. #17435
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb

    We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape