Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 18304
-
06-09-26 14:23 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 195I was hitting that for free when she first joined the site, before implants and 20 lbs lighter. Cool gal but think she started getting smarter about giving out free ass. Wasn't going to start paying her so cut her off.
Originally Posted by BuckarooToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 11:44 #17433Senior Member

Posts: 286It can be fun if it aligns with your kinks and risk tolerance.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:34 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 29Paola
Heavier than her pictures. Bit of a brat, but was fun in bed. Clean, bb with no issues. Fine with being direct.
Was nice in person, has a real job, can be emotional. Had better long term options, so didn't prioritize.
For the price, recommend.
Originally Posted by Barca10
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:48 #17431Senior Member

Posts: 326One of the SBs I had in Wisconsin who was newly 18 wanted to start an OF and I offered to let her film it and sell it. She sold quite a few copies LOL. Now she's no longer into the SB business, but is a pretty "high end" hooker. Seems more restrictive, too. I'm glad I got her when I did.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:15 #17430Senior Member

Posts: 228Usually Refuse?
They ". Usually refuse. "? So some of them have taken you up on the offer LOL. That's awesome.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:36 #17429Senior Member

Posts: 286I always counter the content sellers with an offer to make some together. They usually refuse.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:50 #17428Senior Member

Posts: 228Online Girls Should Try Only Fans
I don't know why anyone would pay anything for online. There is so much free porn on the net no one could see all of it in a lifetime. Even the chicks that choose to do OF and put their pussy out there for life make less than $100 or so per month since the market is so saturated.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:44 #17427Senior Member

Posts: 228Several
There are several chicks like this. Part of me feels a little bad for them because they are whoring themselves out to live a life they could not afford. The more sensible part of me thinks they are just making use of all their talents and this offers the highest return for what they have to offer.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
CollegeBaby comes to mind. I don't have her link because she blocked me over a year ago. Met her once for drinks after some negotiations. She showed up in an AMG and designer clothes. She turned heads of three chicks her age walking to the table and recieved a compliment from some middle aged woman about how beautiful she was. She is very educated and very beautiful but alas because she wants to live beyond her means, she's turned to prostitution. She's also super GPS and won't come off that $1,200 for 2 hour benchmark she set for herself so never got to bang her since I'm not paying that for covered service no matter how hot. If I recall correctly, K-Pop hit it when her rates were more reasonable.
-
06-08-26 18:38 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 232Online only BS
Thank god I'm not the only one that got that response from her this is the third one within a week that I've come across that's "online only". Out of curiosity, is there anyone that's aware of any folks that are actually entertaining and paying these "online only" girls?
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 17:13 #17425Banned Member

Posts: 107Had a one and done with her early this year. She's nice and had a good time. Just little too chunky for my taste so I didn't come back for more. Other than that, nothing really bad to say though, she was fun to be with.
Originally Posted by Barca10
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:58 #17424Banned Member

Posts: 107Another delulu. I messaged her before I saw this. I won't even bother looking at her response. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:02 #17423Regular Member

Posts: 189If she has a full time job and the escorting money she gets is extra, that would help bankroll high roller lifestyle to a degree. I know couple of girls that do that. Both of them are addicted to that high roller lifestyle though so now have to fuck at minimum half a dozen guys every week in order to sustain it LOL.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:57 #17422Regular Member

Posts: 189I'm with you on the short and skinny Asians. That's my type of a girl in general. For some reason I'm intrigued by this one and will give it a shot. It will be by far the oldest girl I've been with LOL.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 07:24 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 455Sofrtlife is a really cool girl, but a pretty much dead fish in the sack. She doesn't do any kind of oral, only likes doggy or missionary and that's pretty much it. It not worth it in my view. She does have a great personality and a sexy body if you're into some curves.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
For me it was a one time only thing. She can be negotiate with. 600 is high -more like 300-400 can be obtained. She does live a high roller lifestyle but not sure how she gets fund to support that. But then again not my business.
-
06-07-26 20:55 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 228Skinny Short Asians
I got a thing for skinny and short Asians so she does not fit the bill perfectly as she is about 5' 6". Skinny enough for her height and looks amazing for 35 but then again to a western white guy most Asians do not show their true age that well.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



