Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 25034
-
05-14-26 07:50 #24299Senior Member

Posts: 761Avoid the current flock of brazilians in warwick
They are here for a couple more days so figured I would give a heads up.
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4098.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4083.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5124.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5593.htm?cat=1.
Staying by airport, I believe all these ads lead to the same 1, maybe 2 providers. Girl resembled pics, but def not same in any of the ads. Quoted 3 hhr, 5 hr, with FULL GFE promised. Wants to facetime verify, then asked for pic of hotel from parking lot in order to get room number. Friendly and sexy enough but service was fair at best. Dodged the initial kiss, moved away from hand on hip. Had a mechanical script she wanted to follow and didn't like when I tried to deviate. No FIV, no hands on tits (too sensitive), there might not be anything worse than someone trying to suck your soft dick through a half put on condom before any other type of touch or arousal buildup. When I tried rubbing her clit while she was sucking she stopped me and said 200 upcharge. At that point I just wanted to get out of there so once she got me standing I pounded one out in doggie (view from the back was best part).
Her english was decent enough, I could tell by how offended she got when I said seeing her was a disappointment.
-
05-14-26 07:20 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 82This is the only correct answer. My instructor told a similar story, not hobby related, but basically the same idea. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, and if by walking away, you've lost a little bit of money, it's still the right move.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:47 #24297Senior Member

Posts: 101Visiting Providence. Any recs?
Hey Guys. I'm visiting Providence for the first time and have been through the site extensively. Still not seeing many great, definitive options. Any seniors with good recommendations? Feel free to PM, if preferred.
Thanks, East.
-
05-13-26 20:03 #24296Senior Member

Posts: 143I'm pretty sure she does more than 420. Ever wonder why she wears long socks? Ask her to take them off. (I haven't).
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:22 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 511And that's what I'm talking about. Size him up, beat him up if confident and save your money. Even if he is armed (with a real gun) it would cost you a million or more between the criminal case and the civil case.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:35 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 1406For me, no gun. Needed. I posted on a potential rob several years back about NIKKI and her pimp boyfriend. I'm not bragging but I do have some serious defense skills. I hit him twice, once in the throat and punched him in the balls. I grabbed her by the hair and just slammed her down and took my money back.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:55 #24293Senior Member

Posts: 196Mandy
She's always been random about replying. A little too much 420. She posted on STG last week.
Originally Posted by Ramin
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 00:05 #24292Senior Member

Posts: 511Armed?
I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:23 #24291Senior Member

Posts: 80Diamond Thief
I tried to see her a couple of months ago. She pulled that old trick of having her pimp / boyfriend / handler come bang on the door yelling, "I'm going to fuckin' kill everyone!
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]
Too bad I was unarmed at the time.
-
05-12-26 17:19 #24290Senior Member

Posts: 71Diamond
There are reports that she is not that good. There are better options out there.
Originally Posted by Sw999
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:58 #24289Senior Member

Posts: 574Mia
I just did a search here for Mia, but no results.
Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...n/663385781834
-
05-12-26 13:46 #24288Senior Member

Posts: 56Mandy
No luck getting a response from Mandy. Is she still active?
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:17 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 574This is exactly why I carry the 1911 with me now.
Originally Posted by Macjump
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:14 #24286Senior Member

Posts: 574Back in 2019 I got a reference from Kelli (body rub dream girl) who works around Dedham, Canton, Norwood.
Originally Posted by IcebergSlim
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 12:15 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 532That's a mother / daughter team (yeah, go figure) that posts intermittently on STG in CT. They're real, but the service is lackluster and ridiculously over-priced if you want bare.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
I can't say whether or not that specific post is a scam with someone using their pics, but they are legit providers. (Note – there's a handler involved).












Reply With Quote




