Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 25024
-
05-12-26 17:19 #24289Senior Member

Posts: 71Diamond
There are reports that she is not that good. There are better options out there.
Originally Posted by Sw999
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:58 #24288Senior Member

Posts: 574Mia
I just did a search here for Mia, but no results.
Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...n/663385781834
-
05-12-26 13:46 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 56Mandy
No luck getting a response from Mandy. Is she still active?
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:17 #24286Senior Member

Posts: 574This is exactly why I carry the 1911 with me now.
Originally Posted by Macjump
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:14 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 574Back in 2019 I got a reference from Kelli (body rub dream girl) who works around Dedham, Canton, Norwood.
Originally Posted by IcebergSlim
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 12:15 #24284Senior Member

Posts: 532That's a mother / daughter team (yeah, go figure) that posts intermittently on STG in CT. They're real, but the service is lackluster and ridiculously over-priced if you want bare.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
I can't say whether or not that specific post is a scam with someone using their pics, but they are legit providers. (Note – there's a handler involved).
-
05-09-26 20:36 #24283Senior Member

Posts: 777Natasha, check my previous posts for a review.
Originally Posted by Calcaff99
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 20:09 #24282Senior Member

Posts: 81North Smithfield- Natash
Anyone tried? .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/759806624574
-
05-09-26 20:06 #24281Regular Member

Posts: 8Attachments:
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
IMG_0033. Jpg (33.5 KB).
I tried to screenshot and copy to the site. Not great at that stuff but the post is currently still up I just checked.
-
05-09-26 18:57 #24280Senior Member

Posts: 160Both links are dead. Can you post a number or screen shot of the ad so we know who it is? I'd kinda like to fuck with them.
Originally Posted by Macjump
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 12:39 #24279Regular Member

Posts: 8That's the one. Still mad about it. Not the hustle itself but the fact I didn't take him out. Sucks having to behave sometimes.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:59 #24278Senior Member

Posts: 1406I love meeting this type!
Originally Posted by Macjump
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:52 #24277Senior Member

Posts: 389I'm pretty sure this is the same girls ad.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/155766009352
-
05-09-26 11:25 #24276Senior Member

Posts: 111Dead link
Name or partial number or a pic?
.
Originally Posted by Macjump
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 20:27 #24275Regular Member

Posts: 8Watch out
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090
This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.
He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.








Reply With Quote






