Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 25028
-
05-06-26 13:16 #24263Senior Member

Posts: 232Scam
Guaranteed theyre not real.
Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 22:26 #24262Senior Member

Posts: 4545That's because they are not in Rhode island. They are selling content so if someone do deposit to go see them. No way in hell you will see them.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 21:23 #24261Senior Member

Posts: 28Everyone Skip this One
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/249147356829
Comeplete waste of time. Scheduled a visit and confirmed what was on the menu. Pretty much did not follow thru with anything. Also a roommate / pimp banging on the door rushing you after eight minutes even if you scheduled more time. She stays in hostel type places but definitely save your money and go else where.
-
05-05-26 17:08 #24260Senior Member

Posts: 778They pop up intermittently on stg. Something about their ads just seems off.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 15:18 #24259Senior Member

Posts: 574Mother and daughter?
Are these ladies fun? Worth it?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/207129291
-
05-04-26 21:48 #24258Senior Member

Posts: 409She's well reported on.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
Pics are old / not reflective of current looks (maybe 5 years ago). She has aged poorly (unrelated to drugs it seems? -- she just looks like she's mid 40s) Her ass is still fat but she has a gut. Performance is very very mechanical and extremely mid. There's better options in every department.
-
05-04-26 17:54 #24257Senior Member

Posts: 390https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/815152938902
Originally Posted by Crabbi
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:52 #24256Senior Member

Posts: 4545She's one of those that got gps if you ask m3. She post daily more than once and yet ghosting you. Also, did anyone sees Katrina wishlist LOL.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
https://allmylinks.com/discretelatina.
-
05-04-26 13:51 #24255Senior Member

Posts: 205Does she have a current ad?
Originally Posted by IcebergSlim
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 10:41 #24254Senior Member

Posts: 196Kerry
Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 10:22 #24253Senior Member

Posts: 86Kerry
Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
-
05-02-26 21:06 #24252Senior Member

Posts: 390Barbie Blanco
Has anyone seen Barbie recently. She always had ads but haven't seen any for weeks.
Sorry meant to post this on the south coast forum
-
04-30-26 21:46 #24251Regular Member

Posts: 2She ran over and killed a little old lady, she was on bail for a bit, but I'm pretty sure I saw a news article about her starting to serve her sentence.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 20:57 #24250Senior Member

Posts: 409I don't have much to offer here, but there was a few months near the end where she started demanding deposits to see people, which I'm guessing was the start of scamming. Interest in her fell off, and she stopped providing.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:00 #24249Senior Member

Posts: 154Kat Redhead
Hey all,
Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.
Night.












Reply With Quote






