Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 51 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 25037
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24287
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    This is exactly why I carry the 1911 with me now.

  2. #24286
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.
    Back in 2019 I got a reference from Kelli (body rub dream girl) who works around Dedham, Canton, Norwood.

  3. #24285
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
    That's a mother / daughter team (yeah, go figure) that posts intermittently on STG in CT. They're real, but the service is lackluster and ridiculously over-priced if you want bare.

    I can't say whether or not that specific post is a scam with someone using their pics, but they are legit providers. (Note – there's a handler involved).

  4. #24284
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcaff99  [View Original Post]
    Natasha, check my previous posts for a review.

  5. #24283

    North Smithfield- Natash


  6. #24282
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Both links are dead. Can you post a number or screen shot of the ad so we know who it is? I'd kinda like to fuck with them.
    Attachments:

    IMG_0033. Jpg (33.5 KB).

    I tried to screenshot and copy to the site. Not great at that stuff but the post is currently still up I just checked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0033.jpg‎  

  7. #24281
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. Still mad about it. Not the hustle itself but the fact I didn't take him out. Sucks having to behave sometimes.
    Both links are dead. Can you post a number or screen shot of the ad so we know who it is? I'd kinda like to fuck with them.

  8. #24280
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this is the same girls ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/155766009352
    That's the one. Still mad about it. Not the hustle itself but the fact I didn't take him out. Sucks having to behave sometimes.

  9. #24279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    I love meeting this type!

  10. #24278
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Name or partial number or a pic?

    .
    I'm pretty sure this is the same girls ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/155766009352

  11. #24277

    Dead link

    Name or partial number or a pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    .

  12. #24276

    Watch out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.

  13. #24275
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Oh don't get me wrong, I totally wanted to see the other 3 as well LOL. But now it's getting to the point nothing else I'm seeing wets my appetite. I am trying to see Destiny as her specialty is really the only service I am interested in.
    Oh ok, Destiny stopped seeing new customers without references long time ago. You have to see Mandy and I am pretty sure she will give the reference you need. But hold on there is no one better then Mandy at bbbjs so you may not feel the need to see anyone else after that lol. If it is a price tag issue though, yes Destiny has always been the most reasonable option, good luck, let us know how it goes,
    Gg.

  14. #24274
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I even want to see her anymore--I'm on the fence, given all the drama that had been reported a while back, and the fact that her thug husband with the violent rap sheet was recently paroled and is on the loose. And there were no ads up on STG for the last couple weeks when I checked. I can usually find many, every few days.

    So, does anyone know what the situation is with her lately? Any new developments? I tried reaching her a couple weeks ago but no reply. Since then I've not tried to reach her because I generally don't try unless I know I'm actually going to go see her. But I'd like of know what recent experiences anyone has had with her lately? Status quo? Any problems? If you've seen her recently, how have her sessions been? Has anyone texted her recently and got a reply? I do realize that getting her to reply is always a crapshoot.

    Thanks.
    Saw her recently (within the past week), all as normal. No drama, no bullshit, same as usual.

  15. #24273

    Aaliyah

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Has anyone seen Aaliyah? Pix are good, services are what I look for, G Image search ony turns up local STG ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/605966834102

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape