Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 25024
-
05-16-26 15:48 #24304Regular Member

Posts: 14Bbj
For me I think Mandy is the best, it's truly an experience. She really worships your cock. Natasha for me is the second best she has really good technique gets into it with moans, slurping and swallows the only con is the motel she stays at. Alishia is also good but doesn't swallow. Kelly is good as well but a little too aggressive for me and spits it out. Destiny uses too much teeth but great value for the price. Lizzie also has good technique but idk if she does BBJ only visits. Tammy another honorable mention, good technique and swallows for 1 but likes to play games.
Originally Posted by Mikepicas6
[View Original Post]
So in all, if you have the time see Mandy (also the best looking of those mentioned), but if you just want to be in and out Natasha is who I go to, it's 1 for a bbjqv.
-
05-15-26 21:16 #24303Regular Member

Posts: 14Leila TGTBT?
Any thoughts? Experiences?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...a/871934040150
-
05-15-26 20:54 #24302Senior Member

Posts: 62Only seen her once
She's fairly attractive with a hippy stoner vibe. Very talkative and friendly, buy sadly her inconsistency has gotten in the way of a superb BJ. Never had the pleasure of enjoying Ashley. Any other ladies around who provide BBBJ and swallow? Older Barbara is gone again and Jessica https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/481010603225 doesn't swallow.
Originally Posted by SteelBoner
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 08:23 #24301Senior Member

Posts: 36Mandy gives great head. Sloppy, enthusiastic and swallows. She tries to deepthroat but doesn't get that far down. I've never had a bad experience with her. Bathroomless can actually deepthroat, swallows and is cheaper than Mandy. I just saw her in west Greenwich.
Originally Posted by Mikepicas6
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 23:16 #24300Regular Member

Posts: 8Best head
Who gives the best head in RI or close to RI?
Destiny is decent but not even DT.
Is Mandy better? Any other recommendations?
-
05-14-26 21:25 #24299Senior Member

Posts: 82It's awful when they badger you so much that Ol Reliable refuses to stand at attention. And that just makes it go longer and it makes you and them more mad and it's a never-ending bad cycle!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 07:50 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 761Avoid the current flock of brazilians in warwick
They are here for a couple more days so figured I would give a heads up.
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4098.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4083.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5124.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5593.htm?cat=1.
Staying by airport, I believe all these ads lead to the same 1, maybe 2 providers. Girl resembled pics, but def not same in any of the ads. Quoted 3 hhr, 5 hr, with FULL GFE promised. Wants to facetime verify, then asked for pic of hotel from parking lot in order to get room number. Friendly and sexy enough but service was fair at best. Dodged the initial kiss, moved away from hand on hip. Had a mechanical script she wanted to follow and didn't like when I tried to deviate. No FIV, no hands on tits (too sensitive), there might not be anything worse than someone trying to suck your soft dick through a half put on condom before any other type of touch or arousal buildup. When I tried rubbing her clit while she was sucking she stopped me and said 200 upcharge. At that point I just wanted to get out of there so once she got me standing I pounded one out in doggie (view from the back was best part).
Her english was decent enough, I could tell by how offended she got when I said seeing her was a disappointment.
-
05-14-26 07:20 #24297Senior Member

Posts: 82This is the only correct answer. My instructor told a similar story, not hobby related, but basically the same idea. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, and if by walking away, you've lost a little bit of money, it's still the right move.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:47 #24296Senior Member

Posts: 101Visiting Providence. Any recs?
Hey Guys. I'm visiting Providence for the first time and have been through the site extensively. Still not seeing many great, definitive options. Any seniors with good recommendations? Feel free to PM, if preferred.
Thanks, East.
-
05-13-26 20:03 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 143I'm pretty sure she does more than 420. Ever wonder why she wears long socks? Ask her to take them off. (I haven't).
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:22 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 510And that's what I'm talking about. Size him up, beat him up if confident and save your money. Even if he is armed (with a real gun) it would cost you a million or more between the criminal case and the civil case.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:35 #24293Senior Member

Posts: 1406For me, no gun. Needed. I posted on a potential rob several years back about NIKKI and her pimp boyfriend. I'm not bragging but I do have some serious defense skills. I hit him twice, once in the throat and punched him in the balls. I grabbed her by the hair and just slammed her down and took my money back.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:55 #24292Senior Member

Posts: 196Mandy
She's always been random about replying. A little too much 420. She posted on STG last week.
Originally Posted by Ramin
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 00:05 #24291Senior Member

Posts: 510Armed?
I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:23 #24290Senior Member

Posts: 80Diamond Thief
I tried to see her a couple of months ago. She pulled that old trick of having her pimp / boyfriend / handler come bang on the door yelling, "I'm going to fuckin' kill everyone!
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]
Too bad I was unarmed at the time.









Reply With Quote





