Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24289

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw999  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any fairly recent experience with this Diamond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...t/172756798917

    There are some old reports about a "Diamond" that link to expired ads, so I'm unsure whether they refer to her. Any intel is appreciated.
    There are reports that she is not that good. There are better options out there.

  2. #24288

    Mia

    I just did a search here for Mia, but no results.

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...n/663385781834

  3. #24287

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Oh ok, Destiny stopped seeing new customers without references long time ago. You have to see Mandy and I am pretty sure she will give the reference you need. But hold on there is no one better then Mandy at bbbjs so you may not feel the need to see anyone else after that lol. If it is a price tag issue though, yes Destiny has always been the most reasonable option, good luck, let us know how it goes,
    Gg.
    No luck getting a response from Mandy. Is she still active?

  4. #24286
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    This is exactly why I carry the 1911 with me now.

  5. #24285
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.
    Back in 2019 I got a reference from Kelli (body rub dream girl) who works around Dedham, Canton, Norwood.

  6. #24284
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
    That's a mother / daughter team (yeah, go figure) that posts intermittently on STG in CT. They're real, but the service is lackluster and ridiculously over-priced if you want bare.

    I can't say whether or not that specific post is a scam with someone using their pics, but they are legit providers. (Note – there's a handler involved).

  7. #24283
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcaff99  [View Original Post]
    Natasha, check my previous posts for a review.

  8. #24282

    North Smithfield- Natash


  9. #24281
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Both links are dead. Can you post a number or screen shot of the ad so we know who it is? I'd kinda like to fuck with them.
    Attachments:

    IMG_0033. Jpg (33.5 KB).

    I tried to screenshot and copy to the site. Not great at that stuff but the post is currently still up I just checked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0033.jpg‎  

  10. #24280
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. Still mad about it. Not the hustle itself but the fact I didn't take him out. Sucks having to behave sometimes.
    Both links are dead. Can you post a number or screen shot of the ad so we know who it is? I'd kinda like to fuck with them.

  11. #24279
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this is the same girls ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/155766009352
    That's the one. Still mad about it. Not the hustle itself but the fact I didn't take him out. Sucks having to behave sometimes.

  12. #24278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    I love meeting this type!

  13. #24277
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Name or partial number or a pic?

    .
    I'm pretty sure this is the same girls ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/155766009352

  14. #24276

    Dead link

    Name or partial number or a pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    .

  15. #24275

    Watch out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape