The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24299

    Avoid the current flock of brazilians in warwick

    They are here for a couple more days so figured I would give a heads up.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4098.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4083.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5124.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5593.htm?cat=1.

    Staying by airport, I believe all these ads lead to the same 1, maybe 2 providers. Girl resembled pics, but def not same in any of the ads. Quoted 3 hhr, 5 hr, with FULL GFE promised. Wants to facetime verify, then asked for pic of hotel from parking lot in order to get room number. Friendly and sexy enough but service was fair at best. Dodged the initial kiss, moved away from hand on hip. Had a mechanical script she wanted to follow and didn't like when I tried to deviate. No FIV, no hands on tits (too sensitive), there might not be anything worse than someone trying to suck your soft dick through a half put on condom before any other type of touch or arousal buildup. When I tried rubbing her clit while she was sucking she stopped me and said 200 upcharge. At that point I just wanted to get out of there so once she got me standing I pounded one out in doggie (view from the back was best part).

    Her english was decent enough, I could tell by how offended she got when I said seeing her was a disappointment.

  2. #24298
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.
    This is the only correct answer. My instructor told a similar story, not hobby related, but basically the same idea. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, and if by walking away, you've lost a little bit of money, it's still the right move.

  3. #24297

    Visiting Providence. Any recs?

    Hey Guys. I'm visiting Providence for the first time and have been through the site extensively. Still not seeing many great, definitive options. Any seniors with good recommendations? Feel free to PM, if preferred.

    Thanks, East.

  4. #24296
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    She's always been random about replying. A little too much 420. She posted on STG last week.
    I'm pretty sure she does more than 420. Ever wonder why she wears long socks? Ask her to take them off. (I haven't).

  5. #24295
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    For me, no gun. Needed. I posted on a potential rob several years back about NIKKI and her pimp boyfriend. I'm not bragging but I do have some serious defense skills. I hit him twice, once in the throat and punched him in the balls. I grabbed her by the hair and just slammed her down and took my money back.
    And that's what I'm talking about. Size him up, beat him up if confident and save your money. Even if he is armed (with a real gun) it would cost you a million or more between the criminal case and the civil case.

  6. #24294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.
    For me, no gun. Needed. I posted on a potential rob several years back about NIKKI and her pimp boyfriend. I'm not bragging but I do have some serious defense skills. I hit him twice, once in the throat and punched him in the balls. I grabbed her by the hair and just slammed her down and took my money back.

  7. #24293

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramin  [View Original Post]
    No luck getting a response from Mandy. Is she still active?
    She's always been random about replying. A little too much 420. She posted on STG last week.

  8. #24292

    Armed?

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why I carry the 1911 with me now.
    I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.

  9. #24291

    Diamond Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by RobePete  [View Original Post]
    There are reports that she is not that good. There are better options out there.
    I tried to see her a couple of months ago. She pulled that old trick of having her pimp / boyfriend / handler come bang on the door yelling, "I'm going to fuckin' kill everyone!

    Too bad I was unarmed at the time.

  10. #24290

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw999  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any fairly recent experience with this Diamond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...t/172756798917

    There are some old reports about a "Diamond" that link to expired ads, so I'm unsure whether they refer to her. Any intel is appreciated.
    There are reports that she is not that good. There are better options out there.

  11. #24289

    Mia

    I just did a search here for Mia, but no results.

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...n/663385781834

  12. #24288

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Oh ok, Destiny stopped seeing new customers without references long time ago. You have to see Mandy and I am pretty sure she will give the reference you need. But hold on there is no one better then Mandy at bbbjs so you may not feel the need to see anyone else after that lol. If it is a price tag issue though, yes Destiny has always been the most reasonable option, good luck, let us know how it goes,
    Gg.
    No luck getting a response from Mandy. Is she still active?

  13. #24287
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...w/114968675090

    This one has the handler hiding in bathroom in the hotel room.

    He was Looking to be a tough gu, and this girl is in on the scam. All a setup beware. Guy deserves a filthy beating but too much to lose.
    This is exactly why I carry the 1911 with me now.

  14. #24286
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I have been attempting to see a provider who requires a provider reference. I've seen 3 in hopes of getting said reference but one was no good due to a VOIP, the second didn't respond, and the third she told me she stopped answering her even though she used to. Annoying to say the least LOL.

    With that being said, can anyone assist with a provider or providers they know will provide a reference upon seeing them. Thank you in advance. PM is fine and greatly appreciated.

    In the meantime I'll keep trying.
    Back in 2019 I got a reference from Kelli (body rub dream girl) who works around Dedham, Canton, Norwood.

  15. #24285
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.
    That's a mother / daughter team (yeah, go figure) that posts intermittently on STG in CT. They're real, but the service is lackluster and ridiculously over-priced if you want bare.

    I can't say whether or not that specific post is a scam with someone using their pics, but they are legit providers. (Note – there's a handler involved).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape