Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 930 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13943
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13538

    Elisha

    I met her once about 6 months ago. 10/10 attitude and good vallue. If she lost weight, I'd probably be a regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Thought I posted report here. But apparently not. Saw Elisha twice in the last year. Massage is real good imo. Nice tits and ass. Last session seemed like she added a little weight to the midsection.

    Nuru ish. HJ. BBBJ. Cfs. Msog. I think upcharge for cim. And other stuff. Not sure. YMMV. Just tell her what you want. I would guess she is late 30's or 40's MILF. Got plenty wet for me. Tits prob fake. Idk. They are nice. Cute enough face. Went to incall on Eastside. Just not near me and I like variety. But prefer younger and skinnier. Others have reviewed here. Seems very legit in my experience. Before 1st meet she wanted video chat so I did. Shower her my junk so she knows I not LEO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207000459

  2. #13537

    Massage plus

    Thought I posted report here. But apparently not. Saw Elisha twice in the last year. Massage is real good imo. Nice tits and ass. Last session seemed like she added a little weight to the midsection.

    Nuru ish. HJ. BBBJ. Cfs. Msog. I think upcharge for cim. And other stuff. Not sure. YMMV. Just tell her what you want. I would guess she is late 30's or 40's MILF. Got plenty wet for me. Tits prob fake. Idk. They are nice. Cute enough face. Went to incall on Eastside. Just not near me and I like variety. But prefer younger and skinnier. Others have reviewed here. Seems very legit in my experience. Before 1st meet she wanted video chat so I did. Shower her my junk so she knows I not LEO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207000459

  3. #13536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    I had a duo with her and Holly many years ago.

    Rachel has the most perfect butterfly shaped pussy lips I've ever seen!

    But that was more than 5 years ago.
    Thanks for the response.

  4. #13535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    She looks fun. I got to remember her the next time I'm in town.

  5. #13534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260504_171126_Gallery.jpg‎  

  6. #13533

    It's been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.
    I had a duo with her and Holly many years ago.

    Rachel has the most perfect butterfly shaped pussy lips I've ever seen!

    But that was more than 5 years ago.

  7. #13532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She has 19 reviews on eccie, but none newer than 2023. I'm sure you know she's on P411, etc and has some affiliation with the regular group of higher end hookers around Vegas. Probably safe, but newer reviews would be nice.

    https://manylink.co/@RachelMiller
    I found her no list on PD. It's going to be a no for me dawg 😂 thanks Roger.

  8. #13531

    Shot show

    I was informed that there is a good possibility that I will be voluntold to help with the shot show in January. Because its a big event is it safe to assume that its not wise to find somebody or go to an AMP?

  9. #13530

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.
    She has 19 reviews on eccie, but none newer than 2023. I'm sure you know she's on P411, etc and has some affiliation with the regular group of higher end hookers around Vegas. Probably safe, but newer reviews would be nice.

    https://manylink.co/@RachelMiller

  10. #13529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349

    Info request

    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.

  11. #13528
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to see her my next trip. She loves to worship cock.
    Oh yeah. And she deserves an oscar for her role play skills. LOL.

  12. #13527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Allie, its always worth asking if shes got any new duo friends. Ive met a couple that way who didnt really advertise on their own but worked with her once in a while. If you hit it off, sometimes you can get their number and meet up with them separately later. I had a pretty good setup like that a couple years ago, but then the other girl just vanished.
    I'm going to have to see her my next trip. She loves to worship cock.

  13. #13526
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Second that. Aurora is legit. I seen her a few years ago but we didn't click well. She does try her best to satisfy you but for me. She talked too much. She would blow me and stop and ask if its good. Blow again and stop and ask what I like. LOL.

  14. #13525
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Aurora is legit. Never seen her but she does or did duos with Tiny / Allie. The rest no idea.
    Speaking of Allie, it’s always worth asking if she’s got any new duo friends. I’ve met a couple that way who didn’t really advertise on their own but worked with her once in a while. If you hit it off, sometimes you can get their number and meet up with them separately later. I had a pretty good setup like that a couple years ago, but then the other girl just vanished.

  15. #13524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Aurora is legit. Never seen her but she does or did duos with Tiny / Allie. The rest no idea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape