The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 928 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13920
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13530

    Anyone see her?

    I say her all the way back in like 2014, she was 19 I believe. ALOT skinnier, was before she started drinking and smoking so much. She was a cute, sweet and fun. She was actually one of my first call girls, think I found her on CL. Anyway wondering if anyone has seen her recently as I will be out there Vegas next month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missnikki702

  2. #13529

    Seeking Info.

    I am not one of those out-of-town guys that comes on here and simply asks for recommendations without doing any research. But I could use some info from the locals.

    I come to LV each May for a work event. Had a pretty good routine that has worked for me for a few years now. I see Veronica and then another provider that I have scouted that year. But a couple things have thrown my usual plan in the crapper.

    First, Veronica has apparently retired. Or so it seems on this board.

    Secondly, the event has been relocated to The Virgin Hotel. Since most years, my window of opportunity is small, so I need to be efficient. Other than "near UNLV", what other location clues should I be looking for to find providers in my area? And as important, what areas of town are far away that I need to avoid now?

    Thanks in advance.

    (But if anyone wants to recommend any good, reliable and safe providers near The Virgin Hotel, I'll gladly take it. TIA).

  3. #13528

    Elisha

    I met her once about 6 months ago. 10/10 attitude and good vallue. If she lost weight, I'd probably be a regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Thought I posted report here. But apparently not. Saw Elisha twice in the last year. Massage is real good imo. Nice tits and ass. Last session seemed like she added a little weight to the midsection.

    Nuru ish. HJ. BBBJ. Cfs. Msog. I think upcharge for cim. And other stuff. Not sure. YMMV. Just tell her what you want. I would guess she is late 30's or 40's MILF. Got plenty wet for me. Tits prob fake. Idk. They are nice. Cute enough face. Went to incall on Eastside. Just not near me and I like variety. But prefer younger and skinnier. Others have reviewed here. Seems very legit in my experience. Before 1st meet she wanted video chat so I did. Shower her my junk so she knows I not LEO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207000459

  4. #13527

    Massage plus

    Thought I posted report here. But apparently not. Saw Elisha twice in the last year. Massage is real good imo. Nice tits and ass. Last session seemed like she added a little weight to the midsection.

    Nuru ish. HJ. BBBJ. Cfs. Msog. I think upcharge for cim. And other stuff. Not sure. YMMV. Just tell her what you want. I would guess she is late 30's or 40's MILF. Got plenty wet for me. Tits prob fake. Idk. They are nice. Cute enough face. Went to incall on Eastside. Just not near me and I like variety. But prefer younger and skinnier. Others have reviewed here. Seems very legit in my experience. Before 1st meet she wanted video chat so I did. Shower her my junk so she knows I not LEO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207000459

  5. #13526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    I had a duo with her and Holly many years ago.

    Rachel has the most perfect butterfly shaped pussy lips I've ever seen!

    But that was more than 5 years ago.
    Thanks for the response.

  6. #13525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    She looks fun. I got to remember her the next time I'm in town.

  7. #13524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260504_171126_Gallery.jpg‎  

  8. #13523

    It's been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.
    I had a duo with her and Holly many years ago.

    Rachel has the most perfect butterfly shaped pussy lips I've ever seen!

    But that was more than 5 years ago.

  9. #13522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She has 19 reviews on eccie, but none newer than 2023. I'm sure you know she's on P411, etc and has some affiliation with the regular group of higher end hookers around Vegas. Probably safe, but newer reviews would be nice.

    https://manylink.co/@RachelMiller
    I found her no list on PD. It's going to be a no for me dawg 😂 thanks Roger.

  10. #13521

    Shot show

    I was informed that there is a good possibility that I will be voluntold to help with the shot show in January. Because its a big event is it safe to assume that its not wise to find somebody or go to an AMP?

  11. #13520

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.
    She has 19 reviews on eccie, but none newer than 2023. I'm sure you know she's on P411, etc and has some affiliation with the regular group of higher end hookers around Vegas. Probably safe, but newer reviews would be nice.

    https://manylink.co/@RachelMiller

  12. #13519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348

    Info request

    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.

  13. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to see her my next trip. She loves to worship cock.
    Oh yeah. And she deserves an oscar for her role play skills. LOL.

  14. #13517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Allie, its always worth asking if shes got any new duo friends. Ive met a couple that way who didnt really advertise on their own but worked with her once in a while. If you hit it off, sometimes you can get their number and meet up with them separately later. I had a pretty good setup like that a couple years ago, but then the other girl just vanished.
    I'm going to have to see her my next trip. She loves to worship cock.

  15. #13516
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Second that. Aurora is legit. I seen her a few years ago but we didn't click well. She does try her best to satisfy you but for me. She talked too much. She would blow me and stop and ask if its good. Blow again and stop and ask what I like. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape