Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 13936
-
05-06-26 16:52 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 348I think Sierra Skye is outstanding she will suck your soul out of your dick. Christina is also fun just hard to book. Tiny / Allie is fun also. At this point really the only three I would enthusiastically recommend to someone. Monique Sato is fantastic but I guess she is on the east coast now but still visits.
Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/christinaxoxo
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/tinyxx
https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/
-
05-06-26 06:58 #13545Regular Member

Posts: 7Question
Says extras +100 on QV, what could be the extras for that?
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 00:54 #13544Regular Member

Posts: 24This one.
Not enough info that I have been able to find, so probably won't be able to explore it. But this one intrigues the shit out of me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/513169716738
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/scarlettvegas
She has been pretty decent with communication so far FWIW.
-
05-06-26 00:46 #13543Regular Member

Posts: 24This one.
Not enough info that I have been able to find, so probably won't be able to explore it. But this one intrigues the shit out of me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/513169716738
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/scarlettvegas
She has been pretty decent with communication so far FWIW.
-
05-06-26 00:41 #13542Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you for asking. I would much prefer a provider with an incall. I think the risks of outcall outweigh the wonderful convenience of an outcall visit. Especially for a guy in town on business.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
But that being said, if we had a very well known and safe provider that is outcall only, I would consider making an exception.
Thanks again for asking.
-
05-05-26 20:26 #13541Senior Member

Posts: 348Are you only looking for someone with an incall only or you open to outcall?
Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 17:16 #13540Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone see her?
I say her all the way back in like 2014, she was 19 I believe. ALOT skinnier, was before she started drinking and smoking so much. She was a cute, sweet and fun. She was actually one of my first call girls, think I found her on CL. Anyway wondering if anyone has seen her recently as I will be out there Vegas next month.
https://tryst.link/escort/missnikki702
-
05-05-26 12:05 #13539Regular Member

Posts: 24Seeking Info.
I am not one of those out-of-town guys that comes on here and simply asks for recommendations without doing any research. But I could use some info from the locals.
I come to LV each May for a work event. Had a pretty good routine that has worked for me for a few years now. I see Veronica and then another provider that I have scouted that year. But a couple things have thrown my usual plan in the crapper.
First, Veronica has apparently retired. Or so it seems on this board.
Secondly, the event has been relocated to The Virgin Hotel. Since most years, my window of opportunity is small, so I need to be efficient. Other than "near UNLV", what other location clues should I be looking for to find providers in my area? And as important, what areas of town are far away that I need to avoid now?
Thanks in advance.
(But if anyone wants to recommend any good, reliable and safe providers near The Virgin Hotel, I'll gladly take it. TIA).
-
05-05-26 10:20 #13538Senior Member

Posts: 581Elisha
I met her once about 6 months ago. 10/10 attitude and good vallue. If she lost weight, I'd probably be a regular.
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 21:14 #13537Senior Member

Posts: 63Massage plus
Thought I posted report here. But apparently not. Saw Elisha twice in the last year. Massage is real good imo. Nice tits and ass. Last session seemed like she added a little weight to the midsection.
Nuru ish. HJ. BBBJ. Cfs. Msog. I think upcharge for cim. And other stuff. Not sure. YMMV. Just tell her what you want. I would guess she is late 30's or 40's MILF. Got plenty wet for me. Tits prob fake. Idk. They are nice. Cute enough face. Went to incall on Eastside. Just not near me and I like variety. But prefer younger and skinnier. Others have reviewed here. Seems very legit in my experience. Before 1st meet she wanted video chat so I did. Shower her my junk so she knows I not LEO.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207000459
-
05-04-26 20:51 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 348Thanks for the response.
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 20:40 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 348She looks fun. I got to remember her the next time I'm in town.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 20:09 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 648Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
-
05-04-26 12:34 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 54It's been awhile
I had a duo with her and Holly many years ago.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
Rachel has the most perfect butterfly shaped pussy lips I've ever seen!
But that was more than 5 years ago.
-
05-04-26 11:28 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 348I found her no list on PD. It's going to be a no for me dawg 😂 thanks Roger.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






