Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 928 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13918
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13513

    Any info appreciated

    Trying to do my homework so I don't waste my hard earned money. Appreciate any feedback on these ladies.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sexyvegasang96

    https://tryst.link/massage/lucylu27

    https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9045978851

  2. #13512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have suggestions for a provider that offers morning appointments, incall? I can think of a half dozen morning appointments I've had where the provider ghosted me, then said she'd been asleep. I understand they generally work the evening shift, but any favorites that are reliable in the morning? MILF types preferred but not mandatory.
    Sierra Skye might if you pay for the incall. She is really good about keeping appointments.

  3. #13511
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have suggestions for a provider that offers morning appointments, incall? I can think of a half dozen morning appointments I've had where the provider ghosted me, then said she'd been asleep. I understand they generally work the evening shift, but any favorites that are reliable in the morning? MILF types preferred but not mandatory.
    Never saw her but this one fits your description. Blonde MILF. Don't know what your budget is but she prefers morning dates.

    https://tryst.link/escort/april-luv

    Back in my Tryst hobby days seeing pros I did due diligence on her and had her on my list but never ended up reaching out.

  4. #13510

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCambot  [View Original Post]
    This is because it's an agency. You send a txt, they pull up the ad, and some girl comes to you who resembles the photo. Then come the huge list of upsells. I would avoid any such ad like the plague.
    That's all the info I needed to hear.

    Thanks!

  5. #13509
    Quote Originally Posted by James808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I got that. My question is has anyone seen any of them? If so, how close are they to the pics they show?
    This is because it's an agency. You send a txt, they pull up the ad, and some girl comes to you who resembles the photo. Then come the huge list of upsells. I would avoid any such ad like the plague.

  6. #13508

    Ladies of the morning

    Anyone have suggestions for a provider that offers morning appointments, incall? I can think of a half dozen morning appointments I've had where the provider ghosted me, then said she'd been asleep. I understand they generally work the evening shift, but any favorites that are reliable in the morning? MILF types preferred but not mandatory.

  7. #13507
    Quote Originally Posted by James808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I got that. My question is has anyone seen any of them? If so, how close are they to the pics they show?
    Sometimes they're way uglier but sometimes they're way hotter, it's rolling the dice, you're in Vegas, take the gamble, if you want to take high limit gambles then go to bareback beauties.

  8. #13506

    Anyone has her contact?

    Seen her around the end of March and I accidentally deleted our messages never saved the contact if anyone can let me know what it is Tia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0122.jpg‎  

  9. #13505

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Maybe read the fine print:

    Photos are a representation of me, ask for real photos.
    Yeah I got that. My question is has anyone seen any of them? If so, how close are they to the pics they show?

  10. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by James808  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and looking through STG and came across a bunch of ads with some variation of "pics are a representation of me". Are these legit? Are the girls anywhere close to the pics they post? Or is this a giant bait and switch?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...r/209324820609

    TIA.
    Maybe read the fine print:

    Photos are a representation of me, ask for real photos.

  11. #13503

    Real Pics?

    New to the area and looking through STG and came across a bunch of ads with some variation of "pics are a representation of me". Are these legit? Are the girls anywhere close to the pics they post? Or is this a giant bait and switch?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...r/209324820609

    TIA.

  12. #13502

    Dream Blue Relax Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybra  [View Original Post]
    Almost every one of this user's posts are TGTBT reviews of girls on a web site with the exact same template. Except one post, which was removed for contributing absolutely nothing of value. LOL.

    As much as I'd like these reviews to be legit, I think I'd have better luck sliding the cash into Megabucks and hoping to win $10,000,000.
    Right, anytime I read GFE, DATY, FIV (or 2 fingers in!) DFK, and fuck like bunnies (ok I added the latter) but you get the idea. Definitely sounds TGTBT. There's tons of these reviews in the Massage section. I suppose they need to "reinvent" themselves by posing as Flower infused paradise.

    Anyway, below is a recent review for Dream Blue Relax Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    What a joke definitely a scam.

    First all I called in asked if they have a table shower and I got a yes.

    Upon arrival was told no. Was like ok whatever language barrier maybe then once I gave the tip was asked if I want 2 girls was like ya why not once the girl got into the room she did cbj then hoped on.

    For 5 minutes then left the room. The other swapped the bag and switched to mish the whole time it smelt rancid. No kissing allowed so don't believe it. No AC so humid af in there.

    Don't waste your time here if you can go some place els.

  13. #13501

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Anny666  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Mido advertise before, so when I learned that she would be in town, I scheduled some time with her. She's a bit older than her pics but she aims to please.

    http://.flowerhttps://wwwinfusedpara...oduct/908.html

    I wasn't having a fun day at work today so I proceeded to make an appointment with Mido for a special time to inject happiness into my miserable day. I know Mido for a bit and have seen her a few times. She looks amazing as always. We always start easy. Chatting laughing getting closer and closer until it's time to pin her down and go for the home run.

    The scene quickly escalated as it always does, aggressive BBBJ and pussy eating / FIV out of no where. She 69'd me and just kept riding my face moaning like crazy and dirty talking. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.

    We fuck like two addicts, A handful of positions as we're tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal. Couldn't get myself to CIP so after some more BBBJ, I busted in her mouth and I'm not kidding when I say she swallowed every drop of it. After that I took a shower and that's it.

    I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless raw fucking.
    Almost every one of this user's posts are TGTBT reviews of girls on a web site with the exact same template. Except one post, which was removed for contributing absolutely nothing of value. LOL.

    As much as I'd like these reviews to be legit, I think I'd have better luck sliding the cash into Megabucks and hoping to win $10,000,000.

  14. #13500

    Flower Infused Paradise aka Dream Blue spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the OP but here is the link.

    https://www.flowerinfusedparadise.com/product/908.html
    FYI for those interested, this looks like Dream Blue Relax Spa (same number).

    https://www.dreambluerelaxspa1.com

    There's been mixed reviews for this joint but the other reviews about Mido seem promising so who knows.

    General Details.

    No regrets at all as Mido is sexual dynamo. Fun girl in great shape, petite with a great ass and great attitude. Great time!

    General Details.

    Tried ne agency was impressed with booking and this girl made me want to use them more.

    General Details.

    Checked Mido's last review, took the leap and it was a good call. Setting up the meeting was easy. She was everything described and more.

  15. #13499

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Anny666  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Mido advertise before, so when I learned that she would be in town, I scheduled some time with her. She's a bit older than her pics but she aims to please.

    http://.flowerhttps://wwwinfusedpara...oduct/908.html

    I wasn't having a fun day at work today so I proceeded to make an appointment with Mido for a special time to inject happiness into my miserable day. I know Mido for a bit and have seen her a few times. She looks amazing as always. We always start easy. Chatting laughing getting closer and closer until it's time to pin her down and go for the home run.

    The scene quickly escalated as it always does, aggressive BBBJ and pussy eating / FIV out of no where. She 69'd me and just kept riding my face moaning like crazy and dirty talking. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.

    We fuck like two addicts, A handful of positions as we're tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal. Couldn't get myself to CIP so after some more BBBJ, I busted in her mouth and I'm not kidding when I say she swallowed every drop of it. After that I took a shower and that's it.

    I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless raw fucking.
    How much is this place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape