Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 930 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for asking. I would much prefer a provider with an incall. I think the risks of outcall outweigh the wonderful convenience of an outcall visit. Especially for a guy in town on business.

    But that being said, if we had a very well known and safe provider that is outcall only, I would consider making an exception.

    Thanks again for asking.
    I think Sierra Skye is outstanding she will suck your soul out of your dick. Christina is also fun just hard to book. Tiny / Allie is fun also. At this point really the only three I would enthusiastically recommend to someone. Monique Sato is fantastic but I guess she is on the east coast now but still visits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christinaxoxo

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/tinyxx

    https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/

  2. #13545

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    Says extras +100 on QV, what could be the extras for that?

  3. #13544

    This one.

    Not enough info that I have been able to find, so probably won't be able to explore it. But this one intrigues the shit out of me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/513169716738

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/scarlettvegas

    She has been pretty decent with communication so far FWIW.

  4. #13543

    This one.

    Not enough info that I have been able to find, so probably won't be able to explore it. But this one intrigues the shit out of me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/513169716738

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/scarlettvegas

    She has been pretty decent with communication so far FWIW.

  5. #13542
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Are you only looking for someone with an incall only or you open to outcall?
    Thank you for asking. I would much prefer a provider with an incall. I think the risks of outcall outweigh the wonderful convenience of an outcall visit. Especially for a guy in town on business.

    But that being said, if we had a very well known and safe provider that is outcall only, I would consider making an exception.

    Thanks again for asking.

  6. #13541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte  [View Original Post]
    I am not one of those out-of-town guys that comes on here and simply asks for recommendations without doing any research. But I could use some info from the locals.

    I come to LV each May for a work event. Had a pretty good routine that has worked for me for a few years now. I see Veronica and then another provider that I have scouted that year. But a couple things have thrown my usual plan in the crapper.

    First, Veronica has apparently retired. Or so it seems on this board.

    Secondly, the event has been relocated to The Virgin Hotel. Since most years, my window of opportunity is small, so I need to be efficient. Other than "near UNLV", what other location clues should I be looking for to find providers in my area? And as important, what areas of town are far away that I need to avoid now?

    Thanks in advance.

    (But if anyone wants to recommend any good, reliable and safe providers near The Virgin Hotel, I'll gladly take it. TIA).
    Are you only looking for someone with an incall only or you open to outcall?

  7. #13540

    Anyone see her?

    I say her all the way back in like 2014, she was 19 I believe. ALOT skinnier, was before she started drinking and smoking so much. She was a cute, sweet and fun. She was actually one of my first call girls, think I found her on CL. Anyway wondering if anyone has seen her recently as I will be out there Vegas next month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missnikki702

  8. #13539

    Seeking Info.

    I am not one of those out-of-town guys that comes on here and simply asks for recommendations without doing any research. But I could use some info from the locals.

    I come to LV each May for a work event. Had a pretty good routine that has worked for me for a few years now. I see Veronica and then another provider that I have scouted that year. But a couple things have thrown my usual plan in the crapper.

    First, Veronica has apparently retired. Or so it seems on this board.

    Secondly, the event has been relocated to The Virgin Hotel. Since most years, my window of opportunity is small, so I need to be efficient. Other than "near UNLV", what other location clues should I be looking for to find providers in my area? And as important, what areas of town are far away that I need to avoid now?

    Thanks in advance.

    (But if anyone wants to recommend any good, reliable and safe providers near The Virgin Hotel, I'll gladly take it. TIA).

  9. #13538

    Elisha

    I met her once about 6 months ago. 10/10 attitude and good vallue. If she lost weight, I'd probably be a regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Thought I posted report here. But apparently not. Saw Elisha twice in the last year. Massage is real good imo. Nice tits and ass. Last session seemed like she added a little weight to the midsection.

    Nuru ish. HJ. BBBJ. Cfs. Msog. I think upcharge for cim. And other stuff. Not sure. YMMV. Just tell her what you want. I would guess she is late 30's or 40's MILF. Got plenty wet for me. Tits prob fake. Idk. They are nice. Cute enough face. Went to incall on Eastside. Just not near me and I like variety. But prefer younger and skinnier. Others have reviewed here. Seems very legit in my experience. Before 1st meet she wanted video chat so I did. Shower her my junk so she knows I not LEO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207000459

  10. #13537

    Massage plus

    Thought I posted report here. But apparently not. Saw Elisha twice in the last year. Massage is real good imo. Nice tits and ass. Last session seemed like she added a little weight to the midsection.

    Nuru ish. HJ. BBBJ. Cfs. Msog. I think upcharge for cim. And other stuff. Not sure. YMMV. Just tell her what you want. I would guess she is late 30's or 40's MILF. Got plenty wet for me. Tits prob fake. Idk. They are nice. Cute enough face. Went to incall on Eastside. Just not near me and I like variety. But prefer younger and skinnier. Others have reviewed here. Seems very legit in my experience. Before 1st meet she wanted video chat so I did. Shower her my junk so she knows I not LEO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207000459

  11. #13536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    I had a duo with her and Holly many years ago.

    Rachel has the most perfect butterfly shaped pussy lips I've ever seen!

    But that was more than 5 years ago.
    Thanks for the response.

  12. #13535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    She looks fun. I got to remember her the next time I'm in town.

  13. #13534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260504_171126_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #13533

    It's been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.

    Dm is fine.
    I had a duo with her and Holly many years ago.

    Rachel has the most perfect butterfly shaped pussy lips I've ever seen!

    But that was more than 5 years ago.

  15. #13532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She has 19 reviews on eccie, but none newer than 2023. I'm sure you know she's on P411, etc and has some affiliation with the regular group of higher end hookers around Vegas. Probably safe, but newer reviews would be nice.

    https://manylink.co/@RachelMiller
    I found her no list on PD. It's going to be a no for me dawg 😂 thanks Roger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape