Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 13920
-
05-05-26 17:16 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone see her?
I say her all the way back in like 2014, she was 19 I believe. ALOT skinnier, was before she started drinking and smoking so much. She was a cute, sweet and fun. She was actually one of my first call girls, think I found her on CL. Anyway wondering if anyone has seen her recently as I will be out there Vegas next month.
https://tryst.link/escort/missnikki702
-
05-05-26 12:05 #13529Regular Member

Posts: 24Seeking Info.
I am not one of those out-of-town guys that comes on here and simply asks for recommendations without doing any research. But I could use some info from the locals.
I come to LV each May for a work event. Had a pretty good routine that has worked for me for a few years now. I see Veronica and then another provider that I have scouted that year. But a couple things have thrown my usual plan in the crapper.
First, Veronica has apparently retired. Or so it seems on this board.
Secondly, the event has been relocated to The Virgin Hotel. Since most years, my window of opportunity is small, so I need to be efficient. Other than "near UNLV", what other location clues should I be looking for to find providers in my area? And as important, what areas of town are far away that I need to avoid now?
Thanks in advance.
(But if anyone wants to recommend any good, reliable and safe providers near The Virgin Hotel, I'll gladly take it. TIA).
-
05-05-26 10:20 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 581Elisha
I met her once about 6 months ago. 10/10 attitude and good vallue. If she lost weight, I'd probably be a regular.
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 21:14 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 63Massage plus
Thought I posted report here. But apparently not. Saw Elisha twice in the last year. Massage is real good imo. Nice tits and ass. Last session seemed like she added a little weight to the midsection.
Nuru ish. HJ. BBBJ. Cfs. Msog. I think upcharge for cim. And other stuff. Not sure. YMMV. Just tell her what you want. I would guess she is late 30's or 40's MILF. Got plenty wet for me. Tits prob fake. Idk. They are nice. Cute enough face. Went to incall on Eastside. Just not near me and I like variety. But prefer younger and skinnier. Others have reviewed here. Seems very legit in my experience. Before 1st meet she wanted video chat so I did. Shower her my junk so she knows I not LEO.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207000459
-
05-04-26 20:51 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 348Thanks for the response.
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 20:40 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 348She looks fun. I got to remember her the next time I'm in town.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 20:09 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 648Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
-
05-04-26 12:34 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 54It's been awhile
I had a duo with her and Holly many years ago.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
Rachel has the most perfect butterfly shaped pussy lips I've ever seen!
But that was more than 5 years ago.
-
05-04-26 11:28 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 348I found her no list on PD. It's going to be a no for me dawg 😂 thanks Roger.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 11:09 #13521Regular Member

Posts: 9Shot show
I was informed that there is a good possibility that I will be voluntold to help with the shot show in January. Because its a big event is it safe to assume that its not wise to find somebody or go to an AMP?
-
05-04-26 10:53 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 3417Rachel
She has 19 reviews on eccie, but none newer than 2023. I'm sure you know she's on P411, etc and has some affiliation with the regular group of higher end hookers around Vegas. Probably safe, but newer reviews would be nice.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
https://manylink.co/@RachelMiller
-
05-04-26 10:29 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 348Info request
Hey has anyone seen this girl recently? I know she's been around for awhile. Not on TER anymore so trying to get an idea of the menu. https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/.
Dm is fine.
-
05-03-26 18:52 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 3417Oh yeah. And she deserves an oscar for her role play skills. LOL.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:42 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 348I'm going to have to see her my next trip. She loves to worship cock.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:22 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 52Second that. Aurora is legit. I seen her a few years ago but we didn't click well. She does try her best to satisfy you but for me. She talked too much. She would blow me and stop and ask if its good. Blow again and stop and ask what I like. LOL.
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






