Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23819
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen better heads on boils I tell ya!
    Facts. And even moreso at those prices. 3$ for HH and 5.5 for an hour? Gtfoh.

  2. #23818

    Rose

    Thank you for the replies fellas.

  3. #23817

    Peaches and Ali

    I'm debating between these two and wanted to see if anyone has feedback on them?

    Peaches used to post on STG, but is now on list crawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206202679

    Ali (Ally) has been for a long time, I just wasn't into car play. She's now doing in call in Catonsville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/220891253478

    As long as there isn't a lot of negative comments, I'll give them both a try.

  4. #23816
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?
    I've seen better heads on boils I tell ya!

  5. #23815

    Re Too Good To Be True

    Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?

  6. #23814

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Almost to good to be true. It would be a pleasant surprise. I doubt she in annapolis.

  7. #23813

    Afro Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she's Latina? She looks black. Hey I'm not sure what type of body type you're into but that is a whole lot of better latina options. PM me.
    She's probably of Caribbean or South American origin.

  8. #23812

    Yes- vanessa woods

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Very malodorous space and place.
    Kind of a sad scene.

  9. #23811

    Rose Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    She has one review on the oThER site. It is a solid review. And the reviewer has several posted. Go for it Ansley us know!

  10. #23810
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she's Latina? She looks black. Hey I'm not sure what type of body type you're into but that is a whole lot of better latina options. PM me.
    Maybe she's black Spanish because that's the only language that came out her mouth. She pulled out the translator as well. I will PM you.

  11. #23809
    Any intel on this chick? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...r/051936375996
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sub.jpg‎  

  12. #23808
    Are you sure she's Latina? She looks black. Hey I'm not sure what type of body type you're into but that is a whole lot of better latina options. PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206086990

    Saw this lady last night, 2nd time seeing her. Pics are accurate. Doesn't speak much English. Bbj is extra. 5, anal extra Benji. She won't allow it if you're bigger so unfortunately I can't report on her skills. I didn't get any extra and was in and out $ for 20 mins. She's pretty cool and we did at least 3 positions. She wants to reverse cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. I didn't blow my load each time for some reason no fault of her I just have places to be.

    Says she's leaving soon.

  13. #23807

    Bbw latina in jessup

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206086990

    Saw this lady last night, 2nd time seeing her. Pics are accurate. Doesn't speak much English. Bbj is extra. 5, anal extra Benji. She won't allow it if you're bigger so unfortunately I can't report on her skills. I didn't get any extra and was in and out $ for 20 mins. She's pretty cool and we did at least 3 positions. She wants to reverse cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. I didn't blow my load each time for some reason no fault of her I just have places to be.

    Says she's leaving soon.

  14. #23806

    Juicy v Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same "Juicy Kali" was here, primarily pikesville 5-10 years ago? She was fantastic back then.
    Not sure. I think she's appropriated that pic with the belly necklace.

  15. #23805

    Redz

    Thin flat body ok face. What's with the headgear on these chics? But nice with good service and clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape