Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 24509
-
04-22-26 21:27 #23819Senior Member

Posts: 100
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
Facts. And even moreso at those prices. 3$ for HH and 5.5 for an hour? Gtfoh.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 19:44 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 274Rose
Thank you for the replies fellas.
-
04-22-26 18:17 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 99Peaches and Ali
I'm debating between these two and wanted to see if anyone has feedback on them?
Peaches used to post on STG, but is now on list crawler.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206202679
Ali (Ally) has been for a long time, I just wasn't into car play. She's now doing in call in Catonsville.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/220891253478
As long as there isn't a lot of negative comments, I'll give them both a try.
-
04-22-26 13:25 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 170I've seen better heads on boils I tell ya!
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:48 #23815Senior Member

Posts: 57Re Too Good To Be True
Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?
-
04-22-26 11:14 #23814Senior Member

Posts: 320Looks
Almost to good to be true. It would be a pleasant surprise. I doubt she in annapolis.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:02 #23813Senior Member

Posts: 276Afro Latina
She's probably of Caribbean or South American origin.
Originally Posted by BoatBo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 09:26 #23812Senior Member

Posts: 85Yes- vanessa woods
Kind of a sad scene.
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 07:56 #23811Senior Member

Posts: 91Rose Sweetheart
She has one review on the oThER site. It is a solid review. And the reviewer has several posted. Go for it Ansley us know!
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 00:33 #23810Senior Member

Posts: 128Maybe she's black Spanish because that's the only language that came out her mouth. She pulled out the translator as well. I will PM you.
Originally Posted by BoatBo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 00:32 #23809Senior Member

Posts: 274Any intel on this chick? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...r/051936375996
-
04-21-26 23:13 #23808Senior Member

Posts: 39Are you sure she's Latina? She looks black. Hey I'm not sure what type of body type you're into but that is a whole lot of better latina options. PM me.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 22:04 #23807Senior Member

Posts: 128Bbw latina in jessup
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206086990
Saw this lady last night, 2nd time seeing her. Pics are accurate. Doesn't speak much English. Bbj is extra. 5, anal extra Benji. She won't allow it if you're bigger so unfortunately I can't report on her skills. I didn't get any extra and was in and out $ for 20 mins. She's pretty cool and we did at least 3 positions. She wants to reverse cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. I didn't blow my load each time for some reason no fault of her I just have places to be.
Says she's leaving soon.
-
04-21-26 21:43 #23806Senior Member

Posts: 85Juicy v Kali
Not sure. I think she's appropriated that pic with the belly necklace.
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:40 #23805Senior Member

Posts: 85Redz
Thin flat body ok face. What's with the headgear on these chics? But nice with good service and clean.








Reply With Quote




