High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23811
    Are you sure she's Latina? She looks black. Hey I'm not sure what type of body type you're into but that is a whole lot of better latina options. PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206086990

    Saw this lady last night, 2nd time seeing her. Pics are accurate. Doesn't speak much English. Bbj is extra. 5, anal extra Benji. She won't allow it if you're bigger so unfortunately I can't report on her skills. I didn't get any extra and was in and out $ for 20 mins. She's pretty cool and we did at least 3 positions. She wants to reverse cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. I didn't blow my load each time for some reason no fault of her I just have places to be.

    Says she's leaving soon.

  2. #23810

    Bbw latina in jessup

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206086990

    Saw this lady last night, 2nd time seeing her. Pics are accurate. Doesn't speak much English. Bbj is extra. 5, anal extra Benji. She won't allow it if you're bigger so unfortunately I can't report on her skills. I didn't get any extra and was in and out $ for 20 mins. She's pretty cool and we did at least 3 positions. She wants to reverse cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. I didn't blow my load each time for some reason no fault of her I just have places to be.

    Says she's leaving soon.

  3. #23809

    Juicy v Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same "Juicy Kali" was here, primarily pikesville 5-10 years ago? She was fantastic back then.
    Not sure. I think she's appropriated that pic with the belly necklace.

  4. #23808

    Redz

    Thin flat body ok face. What's with the headgear on these chics? But nice with good service and clean.

  5. #23807

    Lola Love

    So I actually was going to see her but work / kids schedule got in the way and did not get the chance. Honestly she was very responsive and pleasant via text.

    However, I think the reason she looks funny in pics, and I might be totally wrong here, is that she has lost a lot of weight either from ozempic or surgery. She holds her stomach in every picture, and / or turns slightly to the side. But there are a couple pics where you can see her stomach has that cottage cheese look like from someone that has lost 100 lbs or more. Not judging, best sex I ever had was w a civi girl I had a relationship with a few years back and she had all that stuff going on post weight loss LOL.

    Sanchez or Jose. Anyone can put up some female photographs. If you talk to her on the phone and she's got a bad attitude you're going to get a bad attitude when you're there. Who likes banging and angry chick that is rushing you out the door. Somebody has to know what her GPS rate is.

  6. #23806

    RE Curtis BAy STG Are you talking about that Vanessa Woods chick?

    Very malodorous space and place.

  7. #23805

    RE Kali

    Is this the same "Juicy Kali" was here, primarily pikesville 5-10 years ago? She was fantastic back then.

  8. #23804

    Good luck with cream gentlemen, too many red flags for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206073312

    Pretty and patient and she's a 'big girl'.
    Why does her face look like it's from another person? She's all caps. I always like to speak to a provider. The main reason is to make sure it's not Jimmy, Billy, Kenny, Sanchez or Jose. Anyone can put up some female photographs. If you talk to her on the phone and she's got a bad attitude you're going to get a bad attitude when you're there. Who likes banging and angry chick that is rushing you out the door. Somebody has to know what her GPS rate is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0005.jpg‎   IMG_0004.jpg‎   IMG_0006.jpeg‎  

  9. #23803

    Big girl charm

    LOL. Great advertising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    On her profile, it reads, "NO LOSER WEIRDOS; KILL YOURSELF."

    What a charming woman.

  10. #23802

    Real Charmer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206073312

    Pretty and patient and she's a 'big girl'.
    On her profile, it reads, "NO LOSER WEIRDOS; KILL YOURSELF."

    What a charming woman.

  11. #23801

    Sweet-ish

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206073312

    Pretty and patient and she's a 'big girl'.

  12. #23800

    By the bay

    Curtis bay on stg.

    Very malodorous space and place.

  13. #23799

    Kali

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206060001

    I gave short notice but ez.

    Place smells like cat.

    She has potential to be hot but needs to freshen up.

  14. #23798
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple girls tell me they don't have ID or a credit card. Both girls have mentioned a local guy who sets up their ad. He charges them 50 a day. if they don't pay, he takes it down.

    Keep in mind some girls will try to help girls get off the street. Aly has done this in the past. Im not sure if she gets fee for setting up the ad.
    Yup. Sounds like we might be talking about the same guy. Might be a good business to get into LOL if you don't get paid in money. Get a free blowjob.

  15. #23797
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these girls don't have IDs let alone credit cards, so they can't post ads themselves and can't get rooms on their own.

    So some have guys set them up with that, and nothing more. Some guys are more involved, setting up the dates, or providing protection.

    So yeah, ranges from marketing managers, to booking manager, to full on pimp.
    I've had a couple girls tell me they don't have ID or a credit card. Both girls have mentioned a local guy who sets up their ad. He charges them 50 a day. if they don't pay, he takes it down.

    Keep in mind some girls will try to help girls get off the street. Aly has done this in the past. I’m not sure if she gets fee for setting up the ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape