Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 24517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23827
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebila  [View Original Post]
    Met with Ally at her motel. She was pretty rude and lowkey hostile with how she communicates. Lets just say there's a reason she doesn't show her face on her ads. She was looking rough when we met. Her tits were perky so that's her saving grace.
    Pretty accurate description of interacting with her. She will also waste your time, chain smokes before. During session. The tits are nice, but everything else about her is below average.

  2. #23826

    The game is not the same

    Who messed things up for everyone? Just saw this ad and the girl quoted me over 100 for a BJ. When did it get this bad? She was decent looking but I feel like no one on LC or STG is worth that much for a BJ. And someone is paying because these girls keep popping up with these high rates. I know some of you feel like I do when I comes to this. But nothing is going to change because someone is going to pay those crazy rates and then be disappointed later. Might have to back away from the hobby and go into monk mode for a while. It just doesn't feel worth it anymore. Stay safe fellas.

  3. #23825

    Goths

    Per title any Goths on the boards? There used to be one that used to post on Tyrst but she would ask some stupid amount for QV. Plus her comms were never good.

  4. #23824
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    I'm debating between these two and wanted to see if anyone has feedback on them?

    Peaches used to post on STG, but is now on list crawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206202679

    Ali (Ally) has been for a long time, I just wasn't into car play. She's now doing in call in Catonsville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/220891253478

    As long as there isn't a lot of negative comments, I'll give them both a try.
    Met with Ally at her motel. She was pretty rude and lowkey hostile with how she communicates. Lets just say there's a reason she doesn't show her face on her ads. She was looking rough when we met. Her tits were perky so that's her saving grace.

  5. #23823

    Re: Tgtbt

    While I am inclined to agree, personally, I have followed the Baltimore threads, and checked the ads, long enough to know that the standards are actually quite low. Maybe not everyone's, but I have seen some scary ads / photos posted with some really awful looking women. To each their own I say, but I also wish folks would just warn me to not follow the link. It's my own damned fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?

  6. #23822
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen better heads on boils I tell ya!
    Facts. And even moreso at those prices. 3$ for HH and 5.5 for an hour? Gtfoh.

  7. #23821

    Rose

    Thank you for the replies fellas.

  8. #23820

    Peaches and Ali

    I'm debating between these two and wanted to see if anyone has feedback on them?

    Peaches used to post on STG, but is now on list crawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206202679

    Ali (Ally) has been for a long time, I just wasn't into car play. She's now doing in call in Catonsville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/220891253478

    As long as there isn't a lot of negative comments, I'll give them both a try.

  9. #23819
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?
    I've seen better heads on boils I tell ya!

  10. #23818

    Re Too Good To Be True

    Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?

  11. #23817

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Almost to good to be true. It would be a pleasant surprise. I doubt she in annapolis.

  12. #23816

    Afro Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she's Latina? She looks black. Hey I'm not sure what type of body type you're into but that is a whole lot of better latina options. PM me.
    She's probably of Caribbean or South American origin.

  13. #23815

    Yes- vanessa woods

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Very malodorous space and place.
    Kind of a sad scene.

  14. #23814

    Rose Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    She has one review on the oThER site. It is a solid review. And the reviewer has several posted. Go for it Ansley us know!

  15. #23813
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she's Latina? She looks black. Hey I'm not sure what type of body type you're into but that is a whole lot of better latina options. PM me.
    Maybe she's black Spanish because that's the only language that came out her mouth. She pulled out the translator as well. I will PM you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape