Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 24525
-
04-22-26 18:17 #23820Senior Member

Posts: 99Peaches and Ali
I'm debating between these two and wanted to see if anyone has feedback on them?
Peaches used to post on STG, but is now on list crawler.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206202679
Ali (Ally) has been for a long time, I just wasn't into car play. She's now doing in call in Catonsville.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/220891253478
As long as there isn't a lot of negative comments, I'll give them both a try.
-
04-22-26 13:25 #23819Senior Member

Posts: 170I've seen better heads on boils I tell ya!
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:48 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 57Re Too Good To Be True
Gentlemen our standards are in the toilet. That chick is objectively obese w a butter face and acne and we are calling her too good to be true?
-
04-22-26 11:14 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 320Looks
Almost to good to be true. It would be a pleasant surprise. I doubt she in annapolis.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:02 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 277Afro Latina
She's probably of Caribbean or South American origin.
Originally Posted by BoatBo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 09:26 #23815Senior Member

Posts: 85Yes- vanessa woods
Kind of a sad scene.
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 07:56 #23814Senior Member

Posts: 91Rose Sweetheart
She has one review on the oThER site. It is a solid review. And the reviewer has several posted. Go for it Ansley us know!
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 00:33 #23813Senior Member

Posts: 128Maybe she's black Spanish because that's the only language that came out her mouth. She pulled out the translator as well. I will PM you.
Originally Posted by BoatBo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 00:32 #23812Senior Member

Posts: 274Any intel on this chick? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...r/051936375996
-
04-21-26 23:13 #23811Senior Member

Posts: 39Are you sure she's Latina? She looks black. Hey I'm not sure what type of body type you're into but that is a whole lot of better latina options. PM me.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 22:04 #23810Senior Member

Posts: 128Bbw latina in jessup
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/206086990
Saw this lady last night, 2nd time seeing her. Pics are accurate. Doesn't speak much English. Bbj is extra. 5, anal extra Benji. She won't allow it if you're bigger so unfortunately I can't report on her skills. I didn't get any extra and was in and out $ for 20 mins. She's pretty cool and we did at least 3 positions. She wants to reverse cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. I didn't blow my load each time for some reason no fault of her I just have places to be.
Says she's leaving soon.
-
04-21-26 21:43 #23809Senior Member

Posts: 85Juicy v Kali
Not sure. I think she's appropriated that pic with the belly necklace.
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:40 #23808Senior Member

Posts: 85Redz
Thin flat body ok face. What's with the headgear on these chics? But nice with good service and clean.
-
04-21-26 11:48 #23807Senior Member

Posts: 57Lola Love
So I actually was going to see her but work / kids schedule got in the way and did not get the chance. Honestly she was very responsive and pleasant via text.
However, I think the reason she looks funny in pics, and I might be totally wrong here, is that she has lost a lot of weight either from ozempic or surgery. She holds her stomach in every picture, and / or turns slightly to the side. But there are a couple pics where you can see her stomach has that cottage cheese look like from someone that has lost 100 lbs or more. Not judging, best sex I ever had was w a civi girl I had a relationship with a few years back and she had all that stuff going on post weight loss LOL.
Sanchez or Jose. Anyone can put up some female photographs. If you talk to her on the phone and she's got a bad attitude you're going to get a bad attitude when you're there. Who likes banging and angry chick that is rushing you out the door. Somebody has to know what her GPS rate is.
-
04-21-26 11:30 #23806Senior Member

Posts: 57RE Curtis BAy STG Are you talking about that Vanessa Woods chick?
Very malodorous space and place.










Reply With Quote




