Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 27920
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27350
    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit do we know who from that crew takes it bare other than Bella?
    I don't think it is news for high priced escorts to be allowing regulars to go bare with them.

    Texting them asking for BBFS is not the way to go. Seeing them and becoming a regular is for many.

    Investigate on your own if you are a regular already.

    Some people have reported they do.

  2. #27349
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    What is this?
    Other board. Do a search for Unbound. Usually out of downtown and the ladies that usually work with her (often as duos so easy to I'd them).

  3. #27348
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    You could always try some members of Unbounds harem.

    Some have called it The CreamPie Factory.

    They should just post a menu with pictures and everything. Kinda like the Cheesecake Factory.

    Its a good business model and they are good at what they do.
    Oh shit do we know who from that crew takes it bare other than Bella?

  4. #27347
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    You could always try some members of Unbounds harem.
    What is this?

  5. #27346
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for milfs, mature and curvy providers out there?

    Bellevue and North?

    Thanks.
    You could always try some members of Unbounds harem.

    Some have called it The CreamPie Factory.

    They should just post a menu with pictures and everything. Kinda like the Cheesecake Factory.

    Its a good business model and they are good at what they do.

  6. #27345

    Not finding a Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruster66  [View Original Post]
    Look up Kay on the other board. Milfy Sexy.
    Only finding Alana, and she's alright.

  7. #27344

    Emerald Angel BB

    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    She's very YMMV on this topic, but I saw her like 15 times years ago before I moved away, and didn't see her for like almost 3 years. When I stopped by 5 months ago I saw her and didn't even have to ask.

    So she might be hesitant to do it with new people; there was a report that she started being more cautious, but I've only ever seen her without condoms and she didn't even broach it. So it's still available if she likes you.
    Thank you for the useful intel. I'll be planning my next trip soon.

  8. #27343
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for milfs, mature and curvy providers out there?

    Bellevue and North?

    Thanks.
    Look up Kay on the other board. Milfy Sexy.

  9. #27342

    Emerald Angel BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Haryy  [View Original Post]
    EmeraldAngel still open for bb?

    Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.
    I've seen her a bunch of times, but never discussed that as an option. If you see her and find success let me know. She's a sexy MILF I'd love to dump my cum in.

  10. #27341

    Madame Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is still fun to fill up. I left 2 loads in her and she wanted more.
    Might give her a go when I get the urge to fuck a midget with Down's Syndrome. Seriously, she does sound fun.

  11. #27340
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is still fun to fill up. I left 2 loads in her and she wanted more.
    She does have a good business model and keeps her customers happy.

  12. #27339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    I see Madame Kitty is back on the other board. FYI.
    She is still fun to fill up. I left 2 loads in her and she wanted more.

  13. #27338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Haryy  [View Original Post]
    EmeraldAngel still open for bb?

    Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.
    Maybe you should go. See her with some extra money amd ask.

    That is the best way to get an answer.

  14. #27337

    MILF or Mature Providers?

    Any recommendations for milfs, mature and curvy providers out there?

    Bellevue and North?

    Thanks.

  15. #27336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    She's very YMMV on this topic, but I saw her like 15 times years ago before I moved away, and didn't see her for like almost 3 years. When I stopped by 5 months ago I saw her and didn't even have to ask.

    So she might be hesitant to do it with new people; there was a report that she started being more cautious, but I've only ever seen her without condoms and she didn't even broach it. So it's still available if she likes you.
    She a beautiful woman, haven't had the pleasure yet unfortunately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape