Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27225

    EmeraldAngel

    EmeraldAngel still open for bb?

    Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.

  2. #27224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Sloppy GFE

    Usually would see PinaMeganda, Sassyandsweet (whenever they decides to come up), Jasminexxx, Cleo96 and two SB's (retired / found a serious boyfriend) for some of the sloppiest and nasty action but, I need to add another one or two to the roster. Would anyone have some proper experiences with nasty and sloppy garden tools? Feel free to PM.

  3. #27223

    Danielle Dubois

    Saw her ads and the mentions in this thread. Thinking about trying to cream her. She do an up charge? Saw the 200 HHR deal and her ads say no menu extra costs but posts here seem to indicate higher amounts paid to blow a load in her. Still the case? She do Greek?

    Thanks fellas as always. Pickings are slim with sassy disappearing curvyredhead and so many others.

  4. #27222
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    She told me back in Dec 2025 she was going to retire. Doesn't hurt to reach out but most likely that phone number is no longer active.
    Thank you.

  5. #27221
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulutango25  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, I am back in the hobby after a long break. She used to be my regular for many years and now she disappeared on the forum. No profile found. Is she still entertaining? I still have her number and contemplating reaching out.

    Any info is very much appreciated.
    She told me back in Dec 2025 she was going to retire. Doesn't hurt to reach out but most likely that phone number is no longer active.

  6. #27220

    AMP at sodo

    Had some fun at the AMP behind subway in the sodo again, go test your luck.

  7. #27219

    Curvyredhead

    Hello gentlemen, I am back in the hobby after a long break. She used to be my regular for many years and now she disappeared on the forum. No profile found. Is she still entertaining? I still have her number and contemplating reaching out.

    Any info is very much appreciated.

  8. #27218

    Sweet Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJay  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out a few times after making initial contact with her Months ago. Since she was seeing clients again, I figured to reach out again and nail down a date. She has not responded. I figured her services are in demand and / or she is got a long list to get through before me.

    Anyone have any info?
    I have seen her several times in the past. She reached out to me saying she was back and wanted t see me. I have replied a couple of times, but have not gotten any response. Most unusual for her. I agree with you, that she has a long list of favorites in her queue.

  9. #27217

    Sweet Miranda intel

    I have reached out a few times after making initial contact with her Months ago. Since she was seeing clients again, I figured to reach out again and nail down a date. She has not responded. I figured her services are in demand and / or she is got a long list to get through before me.

    Anyone have any info?

  10. #27216

    Madame Kitty

    I see Madame Kitty is back on the other board. FYI.

  11. #27215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Clearly a deposits scam.
    Clearly deleted, verifying scam.

  12. #27214

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by KhumbuFalls  [View Original Post]
    Any heathens partook this already? LOL please share intels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/205106400
    Clearly a deposits scam.

  13. #27213
    Quote Originally Posted by KhumbuFalls  [View Original Post]
    Any heathens partook this already? LOL please share intels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/205106400
    The ad is posted in multiple cities at the same time. It's either online only or a scam.

  14. #27212
    Any heathens partook this already? LOL please share intels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/205106400

  15. #27211
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMuscle  [View Original Post]
    The photos in the pink strappy lingerie are accurate.
    I know exactly who she is. She used to go by baby bliss before she started changing handles. I'd stay clear of her honestly. She is bad news.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape