Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 27900
-
04-16-26 18:31 #27345Regular Member

Posts: 21Not finding a Kay
Only finding Alana, and she's alright.
Originally Posted by Bruster66
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:46 #27344Senior Member

Posts: 39Emerald Angel BB
Thank you for the useful intel. I'll be planning my next trip soon.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:45 #27343Senior Member

Posts: 74Look up Kay on the other board. Milfy Sexy.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:44 #27342Senior Member

Posts: 39Emerald Angel BB
I've seen her a bunch of times, but never discussed that as an option. If you see her and find success let me know. She's a sexy MILF I'd love to dump my cum in.
Originally Posted by Haryy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:38 #27341Senior Member

Posts: 511Madame Kitty
Might give her a go when I get the urge to fuck a midget with Down's Syndrome. Seriously, she does sound fun.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 15:27 #27340Senior Member

Posts: 288She does have a good business model and keeps her customers happy.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 15:14 #27339Senior Member

Posts: 1098She is still fun to fill up. I left 2 loads in her and she wanted more.
Originally Posted by PkShow
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 15:12 #27338Senior Member

Posts: 1098Maybe you should go. See her with some extra money amd ask.
Originally Posted by Haryy
[View Original Post]
That is the best way to get an answer.
-
04-16-26 11:41 #27337Senior Member

Posts: 267MILF or Mature Providers?
Any recommendations for milfs, mature and curvy providers out there?
Bellevue and North?
Thanks.
-
04-15-26 18:42 #27336Senior Member

Posts: 2924She a beautiful woman, haven't had the pleasure yet unfortunately.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 17:56 #27335Senior Member

Posts: 59Maybe
She's very YMMV on this topic, but I saw her like 15 times years ago before I moved away, and didn't see her for like almost 3 years. When I stopped by 5 months ago I saw her and didn't even have to ask.
Originally Posted by Haryy
[View Original Post]
So she might be hesitant to do it with new people; there was a report that she started being more cautious, but I've only ever seen her without condoms and she didn't even broach it. So it's still available if she likes you.
-
04-15-26 16:43 #27334Senior Member

Posts: 125Which Jasmine?
Is the Jasmine you mentioned, Jasminexxx or Jasmine xxx. The only difference in their handles is a space vs no space. Thanks. One of my all time favorites has suddenly become a flake so I'm in the market for something new.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 12:26 #27333Senior Member

Posts: 2924If you have seen her that many times just ask her.
Originally Posted by Haryy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 22:31 #27332Regular Member

Posts: 2EmeraldAngel
EmeraldAngel still open for bb?
Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.
-
04-14-26 13:00 #27331Senior Member

Posts: 161Sloppy GFE
Usually would see PinaMeganda, Sassyandsweet (whenever they decides to come up), Jasminexxx, Cleo96 and two SB's (retired / found a serious boyfriend) for some of the sloppiest and nasty action but, I need to add another one or two to the roster. Would anyone have some proper experiences with nasty and sloppy garden tools? Feel free to PM.











Reply With Quote



