Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27345

    Not finding a Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruster66  [View Original Post]
    Look up Kay on the other board. Milfy Sexy.
    Only finding Alana, and she's alright.

  2. #27344

    Emerald Angel BB

    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    She's very YMMV on this topic, but I saw her like 15 times years ago before I moved away, and didn't see her for like almost 3 years. When I stopped by 5 months ago I saw her and didn't even have to ask.

    So she might be hesitant to do it with new people; there was a report that she started being more cautious, but I've only ever seen her without condoms and she didn't even broach it. So it's still available if she likes you.
    Thank you for the useful intel. I'll be planning my next trip soon.

  3. #27343
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for milfs, mature and curvy providers out there?

    Bellevue and North?

    Thanks.
    Look up Kay on the other board. Milfy Sexy.

  4. #27342

    Emerald Angel BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Haryy  [View Original Post]
    EmeraldAngel still open for bb?

    Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.
    I've seen her a bunch of times, but never discussed that as an option. If you see her and find success let me know. She's a sexy MILF I'd love to dump my cum in.

  5. #27341

    Madame Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is still fun to fill up. I left 2 loads in her and she wanted more.
    Might give her a go when I get the urge to fuck a midget with Down's Syndrome. Seriously, she does sound fun.

  6. #27340
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is still fun to fill up. I left 2 loads in her and she wanted more.
    She does have a good business model and keeps her customers happy.

  7. #27339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    I see Madame Kitty is back on the other board. FYI.
    She is still fun to fill up. I left 2 loads in her and she wanted more.

  8. #27338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Haryy  [View Original Post]
    EmeraldAngel still open for bb?

    Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.
    Maybe you should go. See her with some extra money amd ask.

    That is the best way to get an answer.

  9. #27337

    MILF or Mature Providers?

    Any recommendations for milfs, mature and curvy providers out there?

    Bellevue and North?

    Thanks.

  10. #27336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    She's very YMMV on this topic, but I saw her like 15 times years ago before I moved away, and didn't see her for like almost 3 years. When I stopped by 5 months ago I saw her and didn't even have to ask.

    So she might be hesitant to do it with new people; there was a report that she started being more cautious, but I've only ever seen her without condoms and she didn't even broach it. So it's still available if she likes you.
    She a beautiful woman, haven't had the pleasure yet unfortunately.

  11. #27335

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Haryy  [View Original Post]
    EmeraldAngel still open for bb?

    Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.
    She's very YMMV on this topic, but I saw her like 15 times years ago before I moved away, and didn't see her for like almost 3 years. When I stopped by 5 months ago I saw her and didn't even have to ask.

    So she might be hesitant to do it with new people; there was a report that she started being more cautious, but I've only ever seen her without condoms and she didn't even broach it. So it's still available if she likes you.

  12. #27334

    Which Jasmine?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Usually would see PinaMeganda, Sassyandsweet (whenever they decides to come up), Jasminexxx, Cleo96 and two SB's (retired / found a serious boyfriend) for some of the sloppiest and nasty action but, I need to add another one or two to the roster. Would anyone have some proper experiences with nasty and sloppy garden tools? Feel free to PM.
    Is the Jasmine you mentioned, Jasminexxx or Jasmine xxx. The only difference in their handles is a space vs no space. Thanks. One of my all time favorites has suddenly become a flake so I'm in the market for something new.

  13. #27333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Haryy  [View Original Post]
    EmeraldAngel still open for bb?

    Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.
    If you have seen her that many times just ask her.

  14. #27332

    EmeraldAngel

    EmeraldAngel still open for bb?

    Seen her 3-4 times last year, but haven't asked.

  15. #27331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Sloppy GFE

    Usually would see PinaMeganda, Sassyandsweet (whenever they decides to come up), Jasminexxx, Cleo96 and two SB's (retired / found a serious boyfriend) for some of the sloppiest and nasty action but, I need to add another one or two to the roster. Would anyone have some proper experiences with nasty and sloppy garden tools? Feel free to PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape